Beeman

A request for Leo about what is God video

65 posts in this topic

Requesting an explanation about the video what is God. 

1. When you say you are God. Is it means like Christians say and believe " you are created in the images and likeness of God therfore you inherit the quality and characteristics of God with limited amount? 

Edited by Belay kelemework
Vocabulary

Yes but Christians dont believe they are God, they only believe God was the blueprint for how man should be. Hence likeness, not identical.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What do you think that means ? :) 

wp-1484729768785.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 hours ago, Belay kelemework said:

Requesting an explanation about the video what is God. 

1. When you say you are God. Is it means like Christians say and believe " you are created in the images and likeness of God therfore you inherit the quality and characteristics of God with limited amount? 

Do a google search for picture

Search for <<God quote "enter the name of a spiritual teacher here">>
So "God Quote Eckhart Tolle" for example.

Search at least 10 different quotes about what god is (not just a quote with the word god in it) from 10 different spiritual teachers.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura it is getting weired. How I can be God? This is the same deception Satan used in heaven to deceive Adam and eve. There can be only one God, you mean godss. This is deceiving one self. 

2 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

@Leo Gura it is getting weired. How I can be God? This is the same deception Satan used in heaven to deceive Adam and eve. There can be only one God, you mean godss. This is deceiving one self. 

Satan is Ego separating itself from Unity (God) 

”The fool sayeth in his heart that there is no God”

4 hours ago, Belay kelemework said:

you're being confused by your imagination. let go of those stories and be truthful to you NOW. who are you NOW? what is reality NOW?

if you're scared of letting go of old stories, you won't be able to go any further.

unborn Truth

I find it a little creepy to have to tell myself I'm God.  It sounds like an iffy affirmation.  One of those things that a person tells themselves to feel better about themselves.  There's a creepy, dodgy vibe to all this God Complex stuff.  Don't we have enough narcissists in the world?  I'm sure Donald Trump thinks he's God too.  My intuition is not sitting well with all this God and religion stuff lately.  I see it as a turn in the wrong direction. 

https://psychologenie.com/what-is-meant-by-god-complex-in-psychology

https://lifedev.net/2008/07/31/god-complex/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Belay kelemework said:

The deception is to think you are separated from God.

The fall of Lucifer from heaven to hell = the creation of the separate self -> The ego

You are the devil sweety ??

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura

It is a complete mental masterbation. I think you misunderstood the term God means. I used to think I am God when I was a kid, but that is deception by demon. What are you evidence and reason to say that? 

@Rilles you misunderstood the ego. Ego is not a devil. It's an identity, helps you to differ from other things. Ego is not a bad thing, it is how you use it makes a difference. Use it at the right way at right time, at the right place. Don't abuse it. 

@Belay kelemework You are seeing things as seperate. That is, “me”, “you”, “god” as seperate entities. It is all One everything. We are all God, everything.

6 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

@Leo Gura

It is a complete mental masterbation. I think you misunderstood the term God means. I used to think I am God when I was a kid, but that is deception by demon. What are you evidence and reason to say that? 

God is the evidence, whether you know it or not. You are God.

The other "god" that you've been told about was your society and government.

@Shin Jesus christ is God. The creator of the universe and everything. He saying that to indicate he is one with the father. The father, the son, the Holy spirit are one God manifest as three state. Jesus is God. example the water can manifest in three state, as ice solid, as water liquid, as gas evaporation. But called as one water. So if you Jesus is only a man not God, that is a deception. 

Heeeere we gooo... Shouldve known when you made that thread about homosexuality...

Just now, Belay kelemework said:

@Shin Jesus christ is God. The creator of the universe and everything. He saying that to indicate he is one with the father. The father, the son, the Holy spirit are one God manifest as three state. Jesus is God. example the water can manifest in three state, as ice solid, as water liquid, as gas evaporation. But called as one water. So if you Jesus is only a man not God, that is a deception. 

Jesus Christ IS you.

So as god, so as me, so as Leo.

You wife, child, the coffe table, the air you breath, the water you drink

The criminals in prisons, Hitler, Mussolini, Donald Trump and so on.

It's all God, and you are it too, you can deny this as much as you want, the only thing you'll gain from it is suffering and hatred.

God is love

And God in them

@Truth Addict you are bullshitng yourself. 

Don't fuck yourself. If you are God you have to know everything, omnipotent, omnipresence, etc. Even you didn't know who you are. Where you are going, you at the mercy of supreme being God. Don't confuse yourself.

@Leo Gura  it is just kiddish.