Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

Right now is all that exists,

22 posts in this topic

Right now is all that exists, its in a constant flux and changes, but right now is always right now. Tomorrow can only ever be a thought so is yesterday.Dont even try to think about it thats not right now, you can only be it.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Very nice. . . One step further. . . notice how thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow are impulses that are occurring right now. Similar to how bird chirps are impulses occurring right now. 

46 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

Right now is all that exists,

Even that is a concept that doesn't exist xD

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

2 minutes ago, tedens said:

@TheAvatarState but how do you know what to write?

You don't.

Pay attention, your fingers moves all by themselves ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, tedens said:

@TheAvatarState but how do you know what to write?

I did not choose to write that, it was spontaneous based on what I felt like saying upon seeing your post. I did not choose to see your post. I'm not actually choosing these words, they just come to me, and I'm experiencing typing on the keys, but there is no "doer" here. See, I'm thinking now, "He's going to take this like I'm a lunatic! How could anyone believe this!" Nevertheless, it is true and you can become conscious of this as well.

Your ego will take this like a giant threat, and it will be really scary... but ask yourself, "To whom is this information scary? If it's the truth, who could this be threatening to?"

On one hand, it is absolute terror and absolution into oblivion. Past that, it is absolute liberation. I started a thread today called "The right time and place to talk about no free will?" I suggest you read through that. And yes, I understand this is completely crazy, but I felt like I had to write it, for better or worse. Peace, brother.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

The more I read things here, the more I see how "spirituality" is becoming a new form of religion.

Instead of using words like God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Devil, Heaven; people are using words like Truth, Higher Self, Consciousness, Ego, Now.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Gabriel Antonio well i cant communicate without words so i am extremely limited here. These words are just maps but are not the territorry. The word 'car' wont get u from a to b but if i told you to get in the car, you would know i meant to get in the object.

16 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

The more I read things here, the more I see how "spirituality" is becoming a new form of religion.

Instead of using words like God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Devil, Heaven; people are using words like Truth, Higher Self, Consciousness, Ego, Now.

Unless you're a spiritual geniuse, you had to believe it first and made the mistake to confuse the map with the territory like everyone else.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

or im speaking from genuine insights

@Chives99

How do you know?

Why not say there might be more, and stay at that. As profound and true as it is, I still don't like to use subjective direct experience to disqualify objectivity. This is the thing that creates tension and ultimately rejection in the scientific circles. Let's be integrative instead of dismissive.

6 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Chives99

How do you know?

Why not say there might be more, and stay at that. As profound and true as it is, I still don't like to use subjective direct experience to disqualify objectivity. This is the thing that creates tension and ultimately rejection in the scientific circles. Let's be integrative instead of dismissive.

Have you ever been in the future? Whats it like there?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Anton Rogachevski absolute truth is literally undeniable,you're either an entity in your head or you're not, ego death shows this isnt the case. ego death is not only simple , its that which cannot be simpler, cannot be further reduced.

"live in the prezent moment" - that s what I say to myself everyday. 

its hard...cuz everything is an illusion somehow......im not gona pretend like i have this revelation in the bag (not yet) but i understand that you guys are all not real and that your all me lol. and that everything your saying is me 

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

its hard...cuz everything is an illusion somehow......im not gona pretend like i have this revelation in the bag (not yet) but i understand that you guys are all not real and that your all me lol. and that everything your saying is me 

That I am ness actually turns out to be nothing

4 hours ago, Chives99 said:

@Anton Rogachevski absolute truth is literally undeniable,you're either an entity in your head or you're not, ego death shows this isnt the case. ego death is not only simple , its that which cannot be simpler, cannot be further reduced.

I totally get it. But to use subjective facts to dismiss objectivity just isn't right. It's for your freedom, not to say to other people they aren't real.

I agree there's no proof of the existence of a reality, but there's no proof for anything really besides what you experience. What you find through your personal investigations is only right for you.

To find out more, read Ken Wilber's quadron theory. Also check out my post which is inspired by his work:

https://antonsjournal.home.blog/2019/01/01/the-mysterious-nature-of-awareness/

Edited by Anton Rogachevski