Highest

The genius art of the ego and person

20 posts in this topic

Once the illusory ego and person character has been made conscious of as pure imagination created and played out by Consciousness, you can use that to use. Recreate it, play it out playfully, consciously, without fear. Fuck self-image, fuck fear. All that is based ultimately on illusion. You are God, Nothing and everything at the same time. Don’t become a zombie, or just pure being. Consciousness has a personal quality to it, personal love and passion. You as a unique ego. Come back as God and imagine, create, make up a flawless character. At least, play it out consciously. 

Edited by Highest

4 minutes ago, Highest said:

Come back as God and imagine, create, make up a flawless character. At least, play it out consciously. 

:)

Becoming conscious of ego is not enough to recreate it. You have to dissolve it and only then will be able to recreate it by creating a conscious new karma.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

The awakening process can be uncomfortable and a struggle. Yet once consciousness has reached the re-creation level, some fun and amazing things appear :)

Becoming being is impossible, do you see this?  It's the Ego-Mind that wants to become something.  All your stories about being God is also not being.  Those are stories about reality (Metaphysics) that your Ego-Mind is clinging to.  Why do you need all these elaborate stories about you being God in reality?  Being and thinking you're God is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  I'm the Godlike No Ego!  Yeah buddy, sure.  That's the person whose inflated Ego-Mind (God Complex) is looking for a new home in Spirituality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Becoming being is impossible, do you see this?  It's the Ego-Mind that wants to become something.  All your stories about being God is also not being.  Those are stories about reality (Metaphysics) that your Ego-Mind is clinging to.

We can agree to disagree :) You are right due, about becoming being.

Edited by Highest

Many use the word GOD as just pointing to the not so obvious yet very obvious indivisible unchanging & changing whole (KNOWING/EXPERIENCING). God as in reality. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River God is a fact due, not just a pointing :) Consciousness is God and God is consciousness. Prior to experience and knowing, it simply just IS. Not an experience, not as something known.

Just now, Highest said:

@Jack River God is a fact due, not just a pointing :) Consciousness is God and God is consciousness. Prior to experience and knowing, it simply just IS. Not an experience, not as something known.

Knowing/Experiencing :)

one indivisible whole (?)

13 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Many use the word GOD as just pointing to the not so obvious yet very obvious indivisible unchanging

The ego-mind is a game, limited to only knowing itself. Are we consciously or unconsciously playing the character? How well do you know “your” mind? I know “mine” well enough to say it’s what separates me from you ?

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

The ego-mind is a game, limited to only knowing itself. Are we consciously or unconsciously playing the character? How well do you know “your” mind? I know “mine” well enough to say it’s what separates me from you ?

Thats a good one dude:)

There is something grandeur here. It’s like being your own neuro-surgeon or being an ego-artist. 

For example, in my mind-body a trans-personal consciousness is developing the capacity to delete, edit and write memories. Some of them are as real as the “real” memories. Yet, the conditioned ego mind can still sniff out the new ones and tries to reject them. If the mind is still attached to the personal story, it will get scared and fight back.

The first 10 or so ego deaths were some rough waters. Yet the ego lost some power each time. Once a mind goes through enough ego deaths, a higher consciousness may arise that can mold, shape and transform internal egoic dynamics. I’m not gonna wait 100 years for the methods and technologies to be developed, I’m going for it now. 

A human ego grants it’s host brain abilities and powers an ant doesn’t have because the himan conscious level is so much higher. Raise the human conscious level higher and new abilities and piwers appear.

@Highest This is one if the best posts I've read on here. Over analysis can often drag us down and leave us stuck. Once we've seen the light, ultimately we can shape our experience, our being. 

43 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is something grandeur here. It’s like being your own neuro-surgeon or being an ego-artist. 

For example, in my mind-body a trans-personal consciousness is developing the capacity to delete, edit and write memories. Some of them are as real as the “real” memories. Yet, the conditioned ego mind can still sniff out the new ones and tries to reject them. If the mind is still attached to the personal story, it will get scared and fight back.

The first 10 or so ego deaths were some rough waters. Yet the ego lost some power each time. Once a mind goes through enough ego deaths, a higher consciousness may arise that can mold, shape and transform internal egoic dynamics. I’m not gonna wait 100 years for the methods and technologies to be developed, I’m going for it now. 

Interesting and cool way to express the conditioned mind. I resonate with the way you talk about the conditioning and new/free behaviors/created memories.

I just don’t know about the ego deaths you speak of? Are these from psychedelics? Or is this simply to point out the rough waters the mind creates when regaining control/identity/attachment to being? 

Edited by DrewNows

33 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I just don’t know about the ego deaths you speak of? Are these from psychedelics? Or is this simply to point out the rough waters the mind creates when regaining control/identity/attachment to being? 

I’m referring to temporary death of the entire egoic structure. At one level, all personal stories and beliefs die. More importantly, the ego surrenders all control of the mental narrative . Zero control. Ime, it’s hard to reach this state with meditation or yoga, because there is a subconscious knowing the ego can regain control if it wants to, so the ego hasn’t fully surrendered. I’ve met many people that think they have gone through ego death with meditation, yet its at a surface level. With psychedelics there is no chance of the ego regaining control. It surrenders the keys to the car and there is no way it’s getting them back. I’ve reached this state with and without psychedelics and have worked through massive egoic resistance. 

On another level, the mind further surrenders all meaning, language, images. This can be hard for the ego to surrender as well. An even deeper level is the loss of all the senses - sight, hearing etc. At this point, the ego has burned away and there isn’t any resistance.

@Serotoninluvthanks for further explaining

Reminded me of an Alan Watts quote: 

There was a young man who said though, it seems that I know that I know, but what I would like to see is the I that knows me when I know that I know that I know” 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

It surrenders the keys to the car and there is no way it’s getting them back.

This is too funny! Can’t wait to take mushrooms again some day, properly enjoy the “experience” 

I, a stranger and afraid; in a world I never made” 

Edited by DrewNows

Haha I was just afraid of taking control, becoming fully consciously the mask, deciding exactly how to use it, effortlessly. Only today I became fully conscious that I can finally use the mask freely in whatever way I see fit because I am literally not the mask. The possibilities are infinite, the directions to take are infinite, the mask itself is infinite which I, Consciousness, is playing out. Let us play playfully, joyfully. Immerse in it, feel it, be it. No need to identify, no need to take it serious. 

20 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Serotoninluv

Reminded me of an Alan Watts quote: 

There was a young man who said though, it seems that I know that I know, but what I would like to see is the I that knows me when I know that I know that I know” 

Great quote. This was one of my realizations while I was strolling through nature. "Who is the knower of me?" Then there was awareness of the knower. "Well then, who knows the knower of me?" Then there is awareness of the knower of the knower of me. On and on it went into an insanity zone and then suddenly it all blew up and there was silence and peace. . .