Anton Rogachevski

Actualized Academy - An inspiring vision!

84 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura

I guess hypothetically, you would need certified delegates you could trust, to let go of managing and letting it run by itself.

Or not ?

Why are you so obsessed with making lots of people cooperate ?

Be aware that's a big distraction to play along the line of : yeah let's change the world and everyone !

While really the best thing you can do for the world is being conscious of yourself and the collateral damage/benefits that are thrown into the world as a by product of your own development.

Getting to yellow and having a full time life purpose will be way more beneficial for everyone than some weird orange level academia adaptation of actualized.

By focusing on yourself and making a great example out of yourself and being careful about not damaging the people around you, you are most likely have a greater positive impact than whatever you expect and for sure a better one than if you ran a self-development institution with your current level of development.

As always, keep calm and do the inner work :P 

Thank you all for the great input. 

Remember the principle of a powerful vision to inspire us. A vision needs to be 100 times greater than you imagine, to get you moving. If you still struggle, it might be because your vision is weak.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@Anton Rogachevski remember the whole world is already your actualized school - it already is. make something or someone of that - if it is to build a school with your vision then do it, but this school will just be a branche on the tree of life and if you see it mirrorwise even though the crown might stretch into the universe, a branch can only build if it is deeply rooted in a foundation and this foundation is earth. you need to envision the tree to make it grow from the seed and then work day to day towards it, water it, grow it.

to build the branch you need to envision the whole tree first with all its details.

Edited by now is forever

@Anton Rogachevski I have, and that's not the direction we should be going. There are many dangers with turning personal development into a traditional school with tests. For instance, everyone's journey is completely different, you can't account for the "HW" practice at home (meditation, self-inquiry, yoga, etc), and turning enlightenment work into "achievement" and "progress" would ultimately be counter-productive. This is a stage orange approach.

I like what MindValley U is doing. That's a really progressive vision of what school at stage green/yellow might look like. But self-actualization must stay at "self," and should not be standardized. Because at the highest levels of what we're aiming for, absolutely nothing can be said about it! How can you standardize or even "diploma" a knowledge that's transrational and beyond words? You'd need a qualitatively different model altogether!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

i don't think were talking about standardising anything; but unity in action under the actualised name, the online videos and leo will still remain as if, its just the principality and nuance topics would be delivered in a detailed manner to individuals specifically tailored to them in their own ways as we understand with spiral dynamics. the dipolma is needed i think to pertain a school of graduation, but to be honest it won't mean much to other people hiring for example, its only valuable to the individuals. From where i stand i'm a fan of antons unity approach to the situation. i'm pretty sure i'm discussing something alot larger than just building schools or other facilities, i'm talking about the infinity of the word "self-actualisation"

it's a spiritual fulfillment journey and in my opinion what religion should have been. but its very interesting how fast it can turn into a cult, the only difference is theres never been an organisation ever, that have ever been conscious of the word cult. 

@Aakash you don’t mean that do you? i guess there are many organizations who are super aware of the meaning of cult and never have touched a cult like status.

maybe you want to say there has never been a cult being aware of being a cult before - mhhhh i guess there have been a lot of artists who where cult figures who where clearly aware and communicating their cult like status.

the best sign of a selfconcious cult with awareness of their cult like status are the jokes about being one.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever  yeah thats true, my point is eventually all things turn to cults, its the natural process of egotism. Its neither bad nor good, so i think its a pretty viable plan to use the self-actualised word for devilry use. its just leo doesn't want to it to become that reason because hes consciously trying to defend against it becoming a cult , which is impossible given how low conscious we all are in the spectrum of enligthened masters etc.. we all individual or unitively want to project our spritiuality as a means to feel that spritual connection you should feel anyway with what ever your doing, its whether you see the ego as good or bad, is how you view the situation. thats why i said the pandoras box key belongs to leo, because non us would mind what he decides to do with his business. he has the right to decide , democratically speaking- even though the truth belongs to all of us. 

its the paradox of enlightenment as winterknight has shown me through his word- imperfection perfection. 

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@now is forever  yeah thats true, my point is eventually all things turn to cults, its the natural process of egotism. Its neither bad nor good, so i think its a pretty viable plan to use the self-actualised word for devilry use. its just leo doesn't want to it to become that reason because hes consciously trying to defend against it becoming a cult , which is impossible given how low conscious we all are in the spectrum of enligthened masters etc.. we all individual or unitively want to project our spritiuality as a means to feel that spritual connection you should feel anyway with what ever your doing, its whether you see the ego as good or bad, is how you view the situation. thats why i said the pandoras box key belongs to leo, because non us would mind what he decides to do with his business. he has the right to decide , democratically speaking- even though the truth belongs to all of us. 

its the paradox of enlightenment as winterknight has shown me through his word- imperfection perfection. 

yes but his kernel vision is also to create sages who create out of their own means so it is a matter of development how long we are thinking we have to stay in this egg. we need to understand that this is a community part of a generation that sits in an incubator until we fly on our own - the ideas and help we post here might lead to new ideas projects and business that has an impact on the world - it is not that there are not already new shamans out there who experiment with methods and build already almost turquoise businesses out of it. the problem about this is that we can’t see out of the incubator yet.

imperfection perfection in japanese is called wabi sabi.

Edited by now is forever

and so i bring it back to antons message... i'd rather create in unity with others than to create on my own. from my individual spiritual ego talking here- it's more fun in that way. theres no need to become so advance as to do it indiviudally because that takes years and years of learning developing as leo said, some people just aren't capable of that- we all have limits and imperfections ( i, myself i will do it, if i had too, but i'd rather do it with other non dual beings) . its just not viable to run a whole organisation by yourself. its not effective either given the extent of growth an instituion can go through. all foundations are built from people or beings- its always been like that . 

systematicaly and halocratically - diving into the deep because it would be the first ever. with other organisations etc isha, osho they don't have non dual beings most likely (its an assumption) running their show and thats how devilry or cultish behaviour has spread into their organisations. its only how it should be. people are trying to project their spirituality their just unconscious of it. 

Edited by Aakash

33 minutes ago, Aakash said:

and so i bring it back to antons message... i'd rather create in unity with others than to create on my own. from my individual spiritual ego talking here- it's more fun in that way. theres no need to become so advance as to do it indiviudally because that takes years and years of learning developing as leo said, some people just aren't capable of that- we all have limits and imperfections ( i, myself i will do it, if i had too, but i'd rather do it with other non dual beings) . its just not viable to run a whole organisation by yourself. its not effective either given the extent of growth an instituion can go through. all foundations are built from people or beings- its always been like that . 

systematicaly and halocratically - diving into the deep because it would be the first ever. with other organisations etc isha, osho they don't have non dual beings most likely (its an assumption) running their show and thats how devilry or cultish behaviour has spread into their organisations. its only how it should be. people are trying to project their spirituality their just unconscious of it. 

yes but what you are talking about does not really exist yet. this space here only lives through it’s emptiness of space and it already is a coworking space. put a mind magnet inside and you get the picture. if you want to discuss a school you need to decide at least what it will offer. the magic leo does is not copiable and so is his brand. but it’s actually the unity and the need of a generation that wants change what makes this work - and yes it’s exactly the dream of coworking together transcending into a sooner now (that’s a brand name too) or maybe a now that even has a future. so why do we even need to build new organizations and visions, when there are already organized beings out there who try to make a change?

you just need to start being part of any network and create from within... it’s about that. it’s really a question all of us need to ask ourselves - is it not only the ego who wants to create something new and unique?

there are enough out there already, look around! the ego just doesn’t want to leave this well prepared incubator.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever thats a good point, i'm not sure how to answer it :P but what is there to fear, if we do so? building brand recognition isn't such a bad thing. 

its part of a businesses survival

Edited by Aakash

We could make religion out of this.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles exactly my point, about pandoras box, theres no need to be afraid of it. "true religion, in the way it was meant to be" without disturbing him and leaving him to complete self-actualised.org online youtube, thats the flagship of the whole company. not the forum or even his life purpose course 

were creating our own life purposes using the platform as many people do with other organisations. 

Edited by Aakash

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Rilles it already is... for many people.

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Rilles exactly my point, about pandoras box, theres no need to be afraid of it. "true religion, in the way it was meant to be" without disturbing him and leaving him to complete self-actualised.org online youtube, thats the flagship of the whole company. not the forum or even his life purpose course 

were creating our own life purposes using the platform as many people do with other organisations. 

It was a quote... from... the best video in the world

This is the best video i've seen for a long while! 

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

This is the best video i've seen for a long while! 

I KNOW RIGHT

”A long time ago- Actually, never, and also now, nothing is nowhere. When? Never. Makes sense, right? Like I said, it didn't happen. Nothing was never anywhere. That's why it's been everywhere. It's been so everywhere, you don't need a where. You don't even need a when. That's how "every" it gets.”

this sounds like Leo when hes tripping balls

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

I like what MindValley U is doing. That's a really progressive vision of what school at stage green/yellow might look like. But self-actualization must stay at "self," and should not be standardized. Because at the highest levels of what we're aiming for, absolutely nothing can be said about it! How can you standardize or even "diploma" a knowledge that's transrational and beyond words? You'd need a qualitatively different model altogether!

That's Stage Yellow individualistic thinking, remember, Stage Turquoise swings the pendulum back to Community. So how are you going to fathom this?

@Anton Rogachevski what I meant is that if you established  a turquoise educational system, it would not work in today's society. The turquoise education would be BUILT UPON a foundation where people's barriers were broken down. There is no achievement to be had. The idea of a diploma is long-gone. You or I can not fathom what a school of the magnitude you mentioned would require, and that would CERTAINLY not come to fruition within our lifetimes. Focus on what a high green/yellow education would look like. Even a fully yellow school that's viable and accessible is WAYYYYY out there. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo