OneWithAll

Every night, you are given a gift.

30 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No I'm not my true Self in my dreams.

Dreams are nonsensical, fuzzy and rubbish.

And btw, some people never even dream.

@Mikael89 you do dream you just can't remember it. When you wake up, instantly remember this instruction...don't move a muscle, go over the dream that you've just had multiple times then speak it outloud, then sit up and speak it out loud again. And you'll remember your dream. 

You dream every night

...and every day 

...but technically, "you" don't. Lol

I am certainly not at peace in my dreams. In fact, I get all kinds of weird nightmares every so often. Lately, very often. Often they are worse "experiences" than in real life.

I would read Carl Jung if you're interested in dream interpretation. He spent a lot of time studying dreams and his work is held in high regard

Have to disagree on that, dreams are definitelly not always peaceful. Sometimes I'm glad to have woken up from that shit :D Don't think that transcending your ego and fully awakening is the same as the levelof conciousness you are at when sleeping. You still have full control when you are enlightened. And even enlightened people can have wet dreams and nightmares. 

Edited by Michael569
wording

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 1/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, OneWithAll said:

@Nahm I think you are fooling yourself that you have a brain. Again, this is rather a materialistic perspective.

No, did for decades though. You’re having dreams in your sleep, and referring to them as dreams, because you haven’t realized all there is is dream. Your dream brain is trying to reconcile this, in a dream within a dream. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No, did for decades though. You’re having dreams in your sleep, and referring to them as dreams, because you haven’t realized all there is is dream. Your dream brain is trying to reconcile this, in a dream within a dream. 

Reminds me of the movie Inception ? 

It it great when you can feel that way all the time while awake 

Dreams deepening correlates with spiritual growth, and will become more intense, deep, free, mystical, and vivid.

All those crazy 'astral projection' stories people tell, have truth in them, but these things only really come when one is spiritually mature and balanced, up until then, more so limited fuzzy dreams (therapeutic) dreams, with only some intense every now and then, and often only after deep sleep (and for good reason, these dreams can be wicked and mindblowing like drugs), hard to remember often.

But enlightenment, which is suppose to be beyond the 3 states of sleep-dream and wakefulness, is even beyond this process as Ramana and others talk about