GeoLura

Done

38 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

The most difficult part of the process is deconstructing the illusory little booty

Go deeper. Use the breath of fire if needed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

28 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

The most difficult part of the process is deconstructing the illusory little booty. ? 

What process? :)

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Go deeper. Use the breath of fire if needed. 

Yep. I’m ready to surrender and undergo little booty death. 

@GeoLura Trust me, you ain't quite done yet. No one is. You will always be a work in progress.

@cetus56  Of course, i might be "truth realized", but as a person i have alot to work on. And even regarding enlightenment i'm sure there are deeper and deeper ways to see the same thing. or non-thing =)

@Serotoninluv Yeah, Frank is one of a kind xD

@GeoLura It sounds like you tapped into some nondual direct experience that revealed profound insight. I’d just be mindful if the personality tries to take ownership of it and creates a new story. 

It just seems like “done” to the ego. There never was a start and there is no finish. That’s just a story of the person. The journey is both the start and finish line.

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

creates a new story

yeah, happens all the time. and is almost impossible to spot without feedback from any legit teacher.

Does anyone else that is 'done' cop what I call extra-sensory dizziness?  It's like a swirling sensation in the head.  I guess it could be put in the kundalini syndrome bag, but added to the lack of any personal reference point and the oddness of experiential illusion it's like a permanent acid trip.  Is that a thing?

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’d just be mindful if the personality tries to take ownership of it and creates a new story. 

I don't mind if that happens. I'm not trying to start a cult or be a perfect enlightened being. To get "here" was out of my hands, i stopped many times, but "truth" came back nagging. If i look back at my life as a person, everything was set perfectly, every situation that led me here. It seems like it was meant to be like this. That's just a story ofc, but it's fun to think back.

6 hours ago, EmptinessDncing said:

Does anyone else that is 'done' cop what I call extra-sensory dizziness?  It's like a swirling sensation in the head.  I guess it could be put in the kundalini syndrome bag, but added to the lack of any personal reference point and the oddness of experiential illusion it's like a permanent acid trip.  Is that a thing?

Something like that. Weird energy pulses from bottom of my spine to top of my head, and if i look at a surface long enough the patterns start dancing like on a low dose lsd trip. No dizziness tho. Other weird thing is that before this i had aphantasia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia but now i can visualize things very clearly.

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

That center is still there for me and it feels alittle envious of you. :)

That envy might be the reason why you still have the center. Lower your expectations, no fireworks went off when this happened. More like "oh....right". I respect the enlightened masters that can "point to the moon" so clearly, if i had to i would have no idea what to say and how i got here.

4 hours ago, GeoLura said:

That envy might be the reason why you still have the center. Lower your expectations, no fireworks went off when this happened. More like "oh....right". I respect the enlightened masters that can "point to the moon" so clearly, if i had to i would have no idea what to say and how i got here.

You've been to the moon so you can relate to what they are saying in experience rather than theory. Yes that is nice to be able to do. 

Well the envy is there as a reminder that there is still work to be done. I can clearly see through the illusion this time. Other times it is much harder. :)