non_nothing

What country(s) allows you to live rest of your life as if you were living in a cave?

19 posts in this topic

While owning property(s)? (No taxes or at least taxes cancels out unemployment pay)

I decided to live rest of my life on my own. I have enough knowledge to provide myself every primal need that a human does. Farming, electricity, water, sewer systems and so on. I just want to own only one house for rest of my life. But the obstacle is "governments" and their stupid taxes such as property/income/breathing/farting taxes. I won't be ever contributing to society and neither do they to me. I can live without any dependencies on governments. I need to find where I can accomplish this.

Why you might ask? It's not important to ask why but here it is: I had enough of this life and It's all non-senseness. I've concluded to "Instead of giving myself a suicide, I will give the suicide to the society" If I can't find a way, I will become someone wild and probably die with a shot of police while trying to do so. If that is what my destiny is, I am not afraid of it. Do not ever try to falsely believe that I need psychological help. That would be last thing I need, maybe you need some psychological help if these lines are disturbing you somehow? It would be the last thing you'd say "get some help" to me. If you are about to write these lines, do not waste your time/energy. Instead if you really want to help me, respect and answer my question.

TLDR: I want to disappear with a house but this should not make me pay any taxes just because I want to live life on my own without needing any dependencies like electricity and water

EDIT: I've posted on this question several forums online and what I've concluded from others after a while of their comments is I cannot fully go alone in wild. There things needs to be taken care i.e health is the obstacle that I cannot go away with. 

I adjusted my plan to find the so to say "BEST DEAL" out of the options

Edited by non_nothing

I have a similar plan, but I can only proceed when I am actually old enough. I thought about living somewhere in the north of Canada. It is pretty peaceful, fully related with nature and all. I just don't know if you need to pay taxes there.

How do you plan on getting a sewer system without paying taxes?

@Ampresus Yes there are property taxes here. The bigger your property, the bigger the taxes.

0e5hXZP.png

Have fun doing farming in Kenya Apparently it's not that bad

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

22 minutes ago, FredFred said:

How do you plan on getting a sewer system without paying taxes?

@Ampresus Yes there are property taxes here. The bigger your property, the bigger the taxes.

0e5hXZP.png

Have fun doing farming in Kenya Apparently it's not that bad

The truth is I think I don't need government's sewer system at all. One person's waste is enough to be handled by one person. Actually I suppose If I will have a family in future even this can be handled by a system built by one person

Are you building your own house from scratch?  Or depending on someone elses resources?  

By your words you want to live alone in nature, build a cabin in the woods far from society. But most tax free countries are free to attract people to live there as second residences so stay out. I also like the lifestyle of mountain men in alaska.

@non_nothing good question. So long as you stop taking in and spending money you won't have to worry about tax problems, common sense would dictate. And in order for you to do that, which you know already, you'll probably be going somewhere rural so as to be self sufficient. So long as im lurking in the shadows brother I might bump this thread if it sinks too low without enough replies. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

19 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Are you building your own house from scratch?  Or depending on someone elses resources?  

My plan is to collect some money meanwhile meditating a job of 9-5 and living bare minimum with my family. I am already doing this by the way. My plan is to collect around 200-300k which will take me like 2 years. Then move on somewhere to continue living on off minimum.

I've posted on this question several forums online and what I've concluded from others after a while of their comments is I cannot fully go alone in wild. There things needs to be taken care i.e health is the obstacle that I cannot go away with. 

I adjusted my plan to find the so to say "BEST DEAL" out of the options.@Moreira

Edited by non_nothing

2 hours ago, non_nothing said:

But the obstacle is "governments" and their stupid taxes such as property/income/breathing/farting taxes. I won't be ever contributing to society and neither do they to me.

This is extremely ignorant thinking.

Without government you would not even be able to live in a house in the forest because some gang would come slit your throat in the middle of the night or enslave you and seize your house. Without goverment you would not even have enough education to know what a country is! You would not have the internet, or property rights, you would not even know how to read or write, and many other things that you take for granted.

Hawaii has very low property tax and the land there can be very cheap on the Big Island. You can buy plots of land for $30,000 and Hawaii weather is so nice you can basically live in a tent or a yurt and grow your own fruits and have chickens for eggs. Although food and construction in Hawaii costs about 1.5x more than mainland USA.

But don't expect survival to be free. That is just ignorance.

Rather than planning to be a leech, think of ways you can contribute to society. You will be much happier that way. It is not that hard for example to set up your own farm and meditation retreat center.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is extremely ignorant thinking.

Without government you would not even be able to live in a house in the forest because some gang would come a slit your throat in the middle of the night or enslave you and seize your house. Without goverment you would not even have enough education to know what a country is! You would not have the internet, or property rights, you would not even know how to read or write, and many other things that you take for granted.

Hawaii has very low property tax and the land there can be very cheap on the Big Island. You can buy plots of land for $30,000 and Hawaii weather is so nice you can basically live in a tent or a yurt and grow your own fruits. Although food and construction in Hawaii costs about 1.5x more than mainland USA.

But don't expect survival to be free. That is just ignorance.

The key for survival is to have a strategy. I know lot of hippes that went to live in Ibiza or Hawaii, in the beach, they ended up living in misery making bracelets for tourists to earn some money.

My idea is to be a "slave" about 10 years, buy a proprty in the city, rent it and have a passive income. Then, you can scape into the woods/beach to live the life scratching your balls, meditating and growing your vegetables. And when you get old you dont have to worry about survival and money.

@Moreira Yes, there are many hippies and bums in Hawaii. But I did not say living on the beach like a bum. I said buying your own land and building a small shack. That is very doable if you save up some money. In Hawaii you can even live off the grid using solar panels and a rainwater catchment tank. Heating and A/C are virtually unnecessary there.

See my Hawaii solo retreat blog videos.

Also, you don't need to slave. Learning how to make money is not hard. There many ways to earn six figures per year and enjoy the process. You just need a vision to do it. You can't be doing it out of a desire to become a bum. Cultivate a desire to genuinely contribute to humanity. It is so much more fulfilling and pays well when properly designed.

Learn some business, sales, and marketing skills. This is easily acheieved online through courses, workshops, audios, and books.

You also need a plan for getting old. Your health will worsen and so will your ability to work. Healthcare ain't cheap. Don't take stuff like healthcare for granted. Without government you'd probably die in your 50's or 60's due to lack of healthcare, disablity, etc.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Without government you'd probably die in your 50's or 60's due to lack of healthcare, disablity, etc.

It seems you think having government is the only way to do it. In my mind, that's one way to do it. My higher creativity tells me that there are numerous other configurations we haven't explored.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

some gang would come slit your throat in the middle of the night

This happens in modern day USA although it doesn't happen often enough to actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

One way to incite a gang to do the murders for you is to lie about being raped to one's boy friend or people in one's social circle. There has been some reported cases involving what I just said. Many men usually don't check up facts when they hear rape allegations. A lot of people are gullible.

A government may prevent warlords from emerging, but it cannot do much about gangs.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Study some political history. You have no idea what you are talking about and you take government completely for granted.

Without government you'd be a slave right now feeding some dictator grapes after he cut off your balls.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cultivate a desire to genuinely contribute to humanity.

Yes!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@CreamCat Study some political history. You have no idea what you are talking about and you take government completely for granted.

Without government you'd be a slave right now feeding some dictator grapes after he cut off your balls.

I'm not saying we will be ok if we removed government tomorrow. I'm just saying that we haven't had enough time to explore various other social configurations we haven't seen yet. Humans can't imagine how a stable life would be possible otherwise without direct experience. But, absolute infinity knows.

In absolute infinity, there can be something that's neither government, chaos, nor warlord. Humans couldn't imagine government before it appeared. Humans couldn't imagine computers or the internet before they emerged. When something else appears, we will recognize it. We just don't know what it will be, yet.

Maybe, in the next few thousand years, we will see something even better than government. Perhaps, something else will evolve out of Yellow and Turquoise.

My guess would be that a new governing structure will appear, and it will be a lot more flexible than and very different from government. Governments will try to crush it, but it will win out because it would be a cheaper structure.

Edited by CreamCat

Although a lot have been said here and in other forums, I am not here to argue with you. I have a plan which is not strictly defined and open for modifications. Flexible. So I take your words and consider the best option for me. Though I cannot avoid the "ignorance" word thrown towards me that if I am ignorant to figure the life out, then I don't know any other word to describe what an "ignorance" going on here. The way of life is to leech and be devil. You cannot be life without being a devil. You'd be dead. Everyone has their own agenda and bible to put forth words to describe how "good" and "peaceful" they are behind their evil agenda. Actually this is enough capacitance put here to show how devil is spoken through the lips of "ignorance"

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hawaii has very low property tax and the land there can be very cheap on the Big Island. You can buy plots of land for $30,000 and Hawaii weather is so nice you can basically live in a tent or a yurt and grow your own fruits and have chickens for eggs. Although food and construction in Hawaii costs about 1.5x more than mainland USA.

Thanks. I put that in my inventory.

Without government you would not even be able to live in a house in the forest because some gang would come slit your throat in the middle of the night or enslave you and seize your house.

If that's what my destiny is show them up. They aren't only ones who can hold a knife.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You also need a plan for getting old. Your health will worsen and so will your ability to work. Healthcare ain't cheap. Don't take stuff like healthcare for granted. Without government you'd probably die in your 50's or 60's due to lack of healthcare, disablity, etc.

Health is the only thing which bothers me right now. Unless I pursue doctor skills, I will leave a gap behind. Except major disease or injuries, they're naturally had to be handled by experts. I guess no one run away from that.

Why others are so silent about this topic? This is an important topic for everyone, not if extreme like my plan. You all need to figure out the "BEST DEAL COUNTRY" for yourselves.

5 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Why others are so silent about this topic? This is an important topic for everyone, not if extreme like my plan. You all need to figure out the "BEST DEAL COUNTRY" for yourselves.

I'm looking for the best country in which to embed my online business. My country is bad for the kind of business that I want.

You can't be satisfied by one country. You need to embed various aspects of your life in several countries.

Edited by CreamCat