Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nearfrest

Honestly, fuck Leo

23 posts in this topic

This guy is a pure scammer.

He is so closed-minded and hate controversial discussion about his values. Each time there is a controversial topic, he just locks it. To be honest, I don't know why you continue to use his forum and don't go to another platform.

He hates freedom (and seems to like slavery). This leftist is so anti-gun (even though, he never went to a country like south africa/brazil where guns are NEEDED to self-defend yourself against the countless criminals). He want people to be victims and he only wants criminals to own guns.

He is pro-government and fucking love regulations, he wants a lot of regulations. 

He loves when the government threathen to kill people with guns when they go 5 mph over the speed limit.

He loves taxes, he loves the government protection racket, because the government is a  perfect, omnipotent, omnicient god.

He is so delusional, what is the answer to the current government ? A "better government" (even though it has failed for years).

In other words, he loves violence, when we don't agree with him.

Haha xD

I love Leo :x

I guess I just support violence, guns and taxes.

Holy shit dude...

I think you convinced us all, dammnit.

What was I thinking, wasting all this time on Leo and this forum.

I'm so gutted right now, but all thanks to you! You're my savior. I love you.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

loooooooooool MAYBE just maybe! i'm the one supplying the guns looooooool!

You're not stage yellow/green if you can't even consider women care about looks.

5 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Holy shit dude...

I think you convinced us all, dammnit.

What was I thinking, wasting all this time on Leo and this forum.

I'm so gutted right now, but all thanks to you! You're my savior. I love you.

I don't really give a fuck, If you prefer to give away all your power to a bald guy, but some people don't.

@Nearfrest ohh by the way if you want to know why hes locking it; its probably because this forum is not about pushing your agendas onto people. it's just a civilised debate about more controversial topics than political/ economic agendas. Maybe you should move to reddit and give your opinions. You will more likely find people who are willing to counter your argument with their relevant knowledge. 

Kind regards

11 minutes ago, Nearfrest said:

I don't really give a fuck, If you prefer to give away all your power to a bald guy, but some people don't.

@Nearfrest I was going to allow this to play out but from this uncalled for derogatory tone I can see your just trolling now.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Nearfrest ohh by the way if you want to know why hes locking it; its probably because this forum is not about pushing your agendas onto people. it's just a civilised debate about more controversial topics than political/ economic agendas. Maybe you should move to reddit and give your opinions. You will more likely find people who are willing to counter your argument with their relevant knowledge. 

Kind regards

No need to lock it, then. Don't like it, close the thread, he just wants to monopolize the topics.

That's why he hates decentralized platforms, even though they work better, he wants to feel superior.

@Nearfrest wouldn't closing/ deleting the thread be worse for the indiviudal that posts. It atleast by locking it he's acknowledging that he has read it wholeheartdly. Also I disagree, decentralized platforms only are a threat when the person in charge of it is a threat. i can't see any threat leo is having to me , especially when i'm all the way in a different country. My own mind is my own :D 

@ajasatya i think you shattered their whole life... that one video literally goes straight to the core of the issue :') 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Nearfrest wouldn't closing/ deleting the thread be worse for the indiviudal that posts. It atleast by locking it he's acknowledging that he has read it wholeheartdly. Also I disagree, decentralized platforms only are a threat when the person in charge of it is a threat. i can't see any threat leo is having to me , especially when i'm all the way in a different country. My own mind is my own :D 

I meant close the window of the thread in your browser, don't read a thread that you don't like. No need to lock it, If nobody is interested by it/If nobody likes it, the thread won't be in the front page for long.

Decentralized platforms aren't a threat. However, this forum is a centralized platform

I never said that leo was physically threathening, I just said that he hates controversial opinions about him and he even makes sure to lock these threads to censor your free speech.

But I feel like you don't give a fuck about free speech, because you have nothing to say, oh well...

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Nearfrest you sound like a ideologically possessed demon xD

https://youtu.be/IIeI5kByIpI?t=149

Yes, I'm a demon, I'm evil everyone fears me, when they look at me in the street. I can burn the whole earth in seconds If I wish too.

However, you forgot to add one thing, everything that I say isn't unique and is even a quite known thing since a while. Decentralization isn't a new thing, just look at bitcoin, dark net markets, peer to peer, open source projects...etc

It's not because leo hasn't told you something that it doesn't exist

Communities with a specific purpose in mind will sometimes have little tolerance for behaviour, tactics  and speech that goes against their main aim. This is quite understandable. Otherwise it would be a chaotic mess of nonesense.

What I say myself often goes against the perceived reality and aim of this forum, but the reality needs to be acknowledged.

No one here is a scammer. You can think they are lost, but you don’t seem so found yourself.

@Nearfrest go ahead and create your own decentralized platform. you're entirely free to do that. and so is leo to create his own moderated platform. and so is everyone to participate on any platform they think is useful for their own lives.

this place has a specific goal, which is allowing people to find the help they need to improve their lives. decentralized platforms become a huge mess QUICKLY and that purpose is completely degenerated. this forum is probably useless for you at the moment. i have no idea what you're doing here.

if you want to ditch your vices and change your life for the better, then you're more than welcome. if you want to project your own mental mess onto others, then you're just wasting your time here.

unborn Truth