tentacion

Is there an afterlife for the ego?

55 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 how is it better that you say it what make most sense?

”conscious after dead makes most sense”

you just said because I said that I haven’t thought it through so now by that logic you haven’t thought it through either.

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

Everything gets recorded forever. We make the most of this life, living 10x more as they told us or we choose to stay dormant and live at most 100 and die. 

I'd second this B|

Perhaps one is supposed to consciously choose death, whenever one decides to.

Not get caught off guard by it.

I did not come here to just do nothing and die.

I will keep pushin' as long as it goes.

I have a fantasy of building my own spaceship coupe and travelling off into deep space, when the time comes.... Never to return 9_9

Edited by ivankiss

@Mikael89 i could say the same that it stupid to think that it will happen more than one time. 

Btw i don't believe in any god.

actually you can't say this acording to the guide lines:

Calling members names like: stupid, idiot, moron, asshole, retard, evil, etc.

you didn't call me but close enough. 

Edited by BjarkeT

@Mikael89 where is the proof of that? by that logic it means that the solar system will be reborn again and again in the same universe we live in now. 

Actually the universe call in on Thermodynamics. I recall that it say something like everything turns to disorder over time or something like that, therefore, it can not be repeated again and again and again.

Edited by BjarkeT

@Mikael89 may i remind you of the guidelines?

Calling members names like: stupid, idiot, moron, asshole, retard, evil, etc.

(not allowed)

There's no beforelife nor afterlife to a thought. Yep ego is just an idea. You are not it anyway. And the real you never lived, nor will die.

I presume the thing you want to keep are the memories, which are just an accumulation of recordings in the neurons.

They are only significant to you right now because you are attached to them. You call them "My" memories, and so you feel as though a part of you will go if they go.

But in fact the attachment is just an act of fear, fear of the void, emptiness, of ultimate death. Fear not, for it is already the case, embrace darkness, and you will be free of fear. Love fear and allow it be a part of you.

Then you won't care for some old files in the mind's hard disk to be lost. It's just images, not you, nor are they yours.

When you are born again, you won't remember, but you will get new pictures, on your new "hard disk". It will be marvelous because you will get to experience all the emotions like for the first time.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I'd second this B|

Perhaps one is supposed to consciously choose death, whenever one decides to.

Not get caught off guard by it.

I did not come here to just do nothing and die.

I will keep pushin' as long as it goes.

I have a fantasy of building my own spaceship coupe and travelling off into deep space, when the time comes.... Never to return 9_9

The death paradigm yes, is infinite and we can choose when and how, but this is so far from main stream society as enlightenment is :) 

So yes, only a few people i've encountered in life whom subscribe to more than the seen, taught, experienced.

So yeah, i like too dwelve deep into what others call impossible :) and enjoy it very much.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

find out if you were born in the first place...then worry about past and future lives maybe.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

We should just trust and surrender to whatever happens. If this is the only life we have maybe we should use it for the Truth and the Apsolute, or at least never take it for granted.

@tentacion Hi! Ego is the part of consciousness that is dormant, yet not evolved so in the same way like children grow into adults, ego becomes integrated as an integral part of your consciousness and allows your personality to be a pure reflection of a conscious reality that you are :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.