Patrick Lynam

432hz vs 440hz music

42 posts in this topic

does anyone know if this debate is just new-age nonsense or is this actually legit? 

New age nonsense.

There is nothing special about this frequency.

What really makes music more aligned with nature is the tuning of individual notes in the scale.

Some time ago mathematicians and musicians decided to use equal temperament scale in which they slightly detuned some notes so that it matches with a formula: each next note's frequency is derived from the previous note's frequency multiplied by 12th root of 2. It allowed to transpose music without much dissonance. While the natural temperament doesn't follow that formula and the relationships of the notes are not equal, thus you can't play music in different keys because it will be very dissonant. And natural scale is more natural because frequencies of the notes come from integer relationships between them (as far as I remember), it's perfectly consonant.

Here's the pic, equal in the bottom lines and natural in the upper:

images.png

Also, here's the proof that natural sounds better:

Edited by Privet

Personally i notice quite a difference. There is more depth in 432 hz.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto

Have you watched the video Aimblack posted? This topic gets destroyed in that video as reason and rationality goes, but hey, beyond that if you really feel the results and power of either frequency, who is anyone to naysay it. 

Love 432hz.

Feels warmer, deeper.

After 432, 440 feels sharp and forced.

Screaming for attention.

432 seems more natural for my voice as well. I can relax into it easier.

In fact, my next album will be recorded on 432hz, probably.

Dunno 'bout conspiracies.

All I know is that frequency influences.

@ivankiss

I recommend the same video for you as well (aimblacks post, adam neely video). Not here to play the "debunker", rather im interested in this as a case of placebo. I reseaeched into this a few years back and I could swear I heard and felt the difference, until further research changed my perception entirely. 

@molosku I am aware and have done many tests on the subject both personal and double blind in groups and most of the time the preferred frequency was 432 hz over the 440 hz without knowing which by purely going by feel/vibration of things. One example is if volume is very high many cannot tolerate 440hz but can 432 hz for long periods of time as it seemed to be more harmonious in nature. However, I do notice many people that are not sensitive enough to notice a difference and some actually prefer 440hz but almost everyone whom i have tried this with that is somewhat spiritually aware/self-actualized seems to be sensitive enough to notice a difference in frequency and almost always prefers 432 hz.

Personally i understand that 432 hz is mathematically consistent with the universe and i have had greater results in sound healing and therapy with 432 hz compared to 440 or others. There is a good site called (Attunedvibrations) that goes further into this but you just have to find what works best and "feels" best for you as for me personally 432 hz hits the spot.

Hope this helps clear things up.

B R E A T H E

@pluto im not going to argue against your own experience, but you did not counter any of adam neelys points, wich for me seem to be quite solid. Can you post your studies/data? 

6 hours ago, molosku said:

@pluto im not going to argue against your own experience, but you did not counter any of adam neelys points, wich for me seem to be quite solid. Can you post your studies/data? 

There is no argument here, i am simply awake to the true nature of reality so I know how things work on a universal level(if you will). Adam Neely has yet to evolve to be able to grasp how i see and understand life so its really pointless trying to get my message through where he can comprehend it at at the same frequency as i do, it only becomes and never-ending loop of misunderstanding thus pointless argument. I simply stated my own experience with this subject and the reason i can say what i say is because i was in his shoes at one point, then i woke up, i evolved.

I see my younger self in 99.9% of people i interact with or observe whether in person or online. It only takes me a few seconds to a minute or so to observe vibratory frequencies and completely know where they at in the consciousness scale(shall we say).  If they are far from, i do not bother, if they are close they already agree thus no argument is required because once you get to a certain point you just know and understand how things work.

B R E A T H E

440 is more squared, less depth

432 is more round, more depth

This is what i notice myself in practice.

But cannot be noticed on the majority's dormant ears.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Aimblack  yeah i saw that video and it was what made me think it was bullshit and then i read one of the comments saying that part of the problem people have with the debate is that they think the universe is made of matter, and then i remember leo pointing out that this is a trap that people get caught in so i thought i would ask the forum 

there's no such thing as 432 Hz or 440 Hz or any X Hz music. it's just a single frequency.

this is how 432 Hz sound like. listening to this is HELL. don't be fooled.

music is something else. it's a combination of silence and several frequencies produced by several instruments. not just one frequency.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@ajasatya U can tune instruments to different core frequencies ;)

For example: 

A guitar tuned to E standard on 432hz does not sound the same as the one tuned to E standard on 440hz.

Both instruments might play the same note, but the difference in tone will be obvious.

At least to a "trained ear" :)

Im a musician. Yes there is a difference. Obviously. Do some ear-training.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles  haha yea i am too and i was totally convinced there is some difference in the way it feels and sounds. but the idea that 432hz resonates with the universal mathematics or something like that is just too deep of a topic for me to wrap my head around haha 

Just now, Patrick Lynam said:

@Rilles  haha yea i am too and i was totally convinced there is some difference in the way it feels and sounds. but the idea that 432hz resonates with the universal mathematics or something like that is just too deep of a topic for me to wrap my head around haha 

It resonates with me, but so does 440.

I have no idea about the universal frequency. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

432 is closer to the cosmic heart ;)

Quite literally.

It is also more in tune with "the earth's frequency". Which is 7.83hz, I believe.

You can also do the math. Not that complicated to understand, if you're into music and sound.

But it was not relevant for me to calculate anything so far. 

I might as well have some fun with it in the future. Will report.

Edited by ivankiss