Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,796 posts in this topic

This is a good example of the kind of situations I've got into through unfortunate synchronization for the whole of my life.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Rhetorically, I ponder if it's because we are multidimensional that we get into these situations like this?

Whats the formula for avoiding or undoing them?

Anyone feel free to comment if it would benefit.

Even if it there is a suggestion or question about any of my perceived blindspot. I can take some heat but likewise everyone following this observe your own projection especially if you're going to comment. My intention is for everyone walk away in the kind of laughter that brings unity to the situation and breaks all tension.. ?

I think a good deed would be as a placeholder to help others out in protecting the amount of privacy they want around their sexuality.  Each person alone should have complete sovereignty concerning that. If there was seen such a way in which one could help. 

Im a different person when I go visit My grandmother than I am when I'm cutting firewood, buying groceries or being a slut.

?

I'm curious about the Astrology of situations.

Come to think of it. Now would be a good time for me to consult the ICHING with a coin tossing. 

My ICHING reading

Hexagram 33 Retreating/Hiding 

with changing line 4 producing a second Hexagram 57 The Penetrating

Hexagram 57

(skip some text)

,,,,,,,,,,In this Hexagram the Sage describes the Ćosmic Principle of Penetration. It has several fields of application:

• Penetration is the way our thoughts penetrate through the light to the Sage when we ask for help, and is the way the Sage's  thoughts penetrate to us as insights, intuitions, mind-flashes, and correct responses to emergency situations.
  • It is the means by which our thoughts get to the root causes of problems
  • It is the way our thoughts communicate with others inner truth
  • It is the means by which the inner Yes or inner No reach all parts of our own psyche and body.
  • It is how the inner Yes or inner No, when said to others, communicates to their inner truth 
  • It is the way the inner No corrects projections, spells, poison arrows, and negative thoughts by meeting them in the realm of Consciousness 
  • It is the way chi is transmitted to our hearts from the Cosmic source, to renew our life force

Penetration describes the way the smallest correct thoughts communicate sympathetically though inner channels between people.

l listened to this and left this talk in High Consciousness Resources yesterday. I need to listen to it again. They were offering imaginative conjecture about what constitutes Consciousness and at at one point they talked about Conscience.

This is from Ocke de Boer:

Ocke: One of the aims of our Work is to bring us in contact with Conscience, which is in our subconsciousness. Conscience is the inner memory for those actions necessary to bring any given situation back in tune with Unity. Although this definition of Conscience is correct, it stays incomplete, because Conscience cannot be reasoned but must come into Being.   

Thank you, @modmyth  Yes, me also. Regrettably.

I often spend a lot of time choosing my words and I'll spend a great deal of time just writing a few short lines about something. Ironically that's one reason why I have a lot of typos like having two identical adjectives or verbs next to one another. Back and forth I'll pour over something until I'm just about sick of it and then I'll hit the send button too quick.

In my understanding of essence types, I understand why a particular few, some also of my essence type and others not, who are sick of me, hate me, and wish I would just shut up and go away.  Some of you love me because you realize that I am you, also. And then there are all those who are in between. Hi everybody. ?‍♂️

Truth is more readily apprehended from a place of light heartedness. 

I think this is true. It may not be true though. What does everyone think? For themselves as us.

Ocke says something like - We leap out of our graves in becoming balanced human.

Balanced human is human #4 in the Ray of Creation cosmological map. 

Going through the Cosmic Truckstop there was a partial map of Consciousness I picked off the floor. It said Human #5 has a Kedsjan body and has the light turned on.  There is much more going on also. I need to find the rest of that map and try to learn more about human #6.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:43 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

This is a good example of the kind of situations I've got into through unfortunate synchronization for the whole of my life.

Oh, I can relate to that. From what I understand it's because we think too much about what others think, we carefully go through all the negative things they might think or the misunderstandings that might occur and because of our focus we actually attract those very things. I also wonder if our stage blue rural backgrounds are a setup for this because we have to hide so much of our personality and become so careful and concerned about what we say because we know how strongly it will be judged. The more we try not to appear a certain way, the more we focus on what we don't want, the more we get just that. I'm still watching this play out in my experience. We also collectively have repressive thoughts, and when you interact you are never the only one responsible for the interaction, it was the result of unconsciousness or a misunderstanding which is no one's to own. So blaming yourself is never ok. 

The key is focus. When you let thoughts of awkward interactions or misunderstandings play out in your head, stop, think about something else entirely, or envision the interactions you want to have. 

By the way, thanks for the encouragement on my videos and I LOVE your journal. I still get some major insights here, sometimes I don't want to interrupt the flow of your journal to thank you, but thank you. :)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Thank you very much.

You articulate very well the complexity of living in the midst of a mostly blue/orange rural subculture. 

The fear to be worked through at times is no small thing. IMO  Combined ingredients of the super ego ( internalized inner critic that holds our childhood caretakers worldview) and also our own conditioned ego to me are things which require a good deal of time to be processed and worked through/let go of.

Its why I've posted this one little 2 minute you tube using Gurdjieffs word/concept of inner considering. IMO Becoming clear on what inner considering consists of helps me to thwart more times when when these conditions start to come about in my life situations. It's at that time I get that "cubic centimeter of Chance" to choose, as Castaneda put it.  

Each time I post this. It acts as an alarm clock for myself and helps center me if I need Centering in some way.

The way I commicate can at times come off as preachy. Just wanted to remind everyone that I preaching to myself. I can only work on myself. Not that I won't throw out ideas to others like most of us sometimes do. Or like in this instance where what you say seems connected with innerprocesses of something I go through. That's why I share in instances like this on the chance that you might find something about it beneficial. Meanwhile repeated listening helps me to create more inner connections which in turn help my integration and individuating.

logging off now. Back in a few hours.

IMG_0893.JPG

I was convinced that there was something to it in the late nineties when it came out.  I also "ate up" his second book on it.

Just noticed at some point there was a book three. I may read it at some point.

?‍♂️ I don't know,,,,,

IMG_0894.JPG

Mark Russell's paraphrasing of the Bible helped me to understand what was actually being said in the Bible often in a  harlarious way. I would say that seculars and the Mystic's can jive with it, but probably not fundamentalists. On second thought I just remembered a story of some fundamentalists enjoying it. So,,, 

A Course In Miracles helped me to understand the New Testament better and in a transpersonal way as well. So,, ?‍♂️

IMG_0895.JPG

This was the book that led me to God is Dissapointed in You.

Modern day Zen Master Brad Warner wrote this book described as -A Radical but Reverent Paraphrasing of Dogen's Treasury of the True Dharma Eye “. In the beginning of the book he mentioned that his inspiration for paraphrasing this 700 year old Zen text came from having read Wheeler's God Is Disappointed in You.

This was around 2014-2015 when I was actually practicing Zazen, even though sporadically. Getting a feel for Zazen prepared me better for a continuing Centering Prayer Meditation practice.

I was officially a Zen devil in the early 2000's. Zen Devils just need space and time IMO.

Mark Russell and Shannon Wheeler went on to write a paraphrasing of the Apocrypha.

• The Witness observes all the ways the ego brings in both blatant and subtle forms of being self-congratulatory.
  • Complete a set of healthy ego structures
  • Unavoidably watch the ego spit shine itself
  • Then proceed to destroy it through non critical self observation.
  • The witness observes the toll of being partially oblivious and the pain it causes others to endure
  • On the other side if I let the feminine part of my nature step back and really feel what all the Journalers were feeling before I posted anything, the ego of the Automaton becomes paralyzed and will not express any data from the Causal body
  • Thank you Emerald, Mandy, Russell Brand and the I CHING for helping me today, to better be - in tune - to Inner Truth

This morning's ICHING reading- Apologies for the length. Even after editing.

Hexagram 23 Splitting Apart with changing lines 1 and 4 resulting in a second Hexagram of:

Hexagram 21 Biting Through

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

Edited out middle chunk of text,,,,

IMG_0903.JPG

See Lance

See Lance run

See Lance drop acid

See Lance have no fear and a change in boundaries

Yes, I realize it's fiction.

It's also a form of allegory.

I'm grateful that I can listen to loud music in the early morning and late night. I have 3 neighbors 1/4 mile away so I definitely have to keep my doors and windows closed. On some nights when the air is very calm you can hear  a cow moo 2 miles away or the frogs in the wet ground and creek 1/4 mile away in the warm weather. This is five miles from town which the train goes through. I can hear the train if I'm laying quiet inside with the house closed up. As a teenager out turkey hunting, I made note of hearing the train from about 15 miles away in the mountains just before daylight on a calm morning. I don't hunt or kill game anymore. Quit that a long time ago.

I wouldn't be satisfied living somewhere that I couldn't pee off the porch.  Earlier this fall I was taking an Lsd trip that carried over into the night. It was warm and the moon was out bright. I have light sensitive eyes and can see good enough to walk in the pasture or sparse woods without a flashlight if there is any moon out at all. On my moonlit walk I stopped and watched this clip that had been posted by a Journal keeper. It triggered a cathartic laugh out loud laughing fit. If any of my neighbors we're outside sitting on their porch, I'm sure I sounded like a madman. I lost my breath laughing so hard This wasn't coming from a heavy place either. My mood had been good and light for the whole trip. When I was younger I had a couple of bad trips and so I've had a taste of that phenomena. Bad trips are something I wouldn't wish on anyone. If your new to Lsd or are going to experiment with it. Don't expect the Lsd to DO it for you but just stay present and be with it. Start with lower doses in the beginning if you're going to try it. Don't do it if you're plagued with strong doubt. Just wait until the time is right.

Deliberate is a good word to remember in everyday life. I inevitably forget but then eventually remember. Especially at the start of the day. Being deliberate in everything I do goes hand in hand with being mindful.

Some of my all time favorite dog names-

• Snoot
  • Sputnik
  • Easter Jesus
  • Grunt
  • Sparkles and wiggles             Small child of a friend came up with this name,,,,

Early memories and hillbilly talk

My Great grandfather always sat with ramrod straight posture. It was hard for him to walk because he was born with a club foot.  Because he was half crippled he got to stay in school long enough to learn basic math. Knowing how to do basic math made him eligible to be the Sawyer at little portable sawmills that moved around the countryside. That gave him some clout. He intimidated me but not as bad as my Great Grandmother Myrtle. She really scared the shit out of me. I don't know why, she dotted on me and the boys in the family and didn't give a flip about most of the girls. She had long pig tails, when they weren't wrapped up tight on her head. She dipped snuff constantly and lumbered around in a cotton sack looking dress that covered her knees and half her shins.  Always seemed to have a knife or utensil in one hand. They didn't have running water or a bathroom. There was a dug well out in front of the house which you could lower a bucket down and draw water. 

Her daughter, My Grandmother who I've always just called "Ma" is a fountain of colloquial hyperbole which is often politically incorrect. Some of which I won't repeat here. I go visit her in the nursing home a couple of times a week. She's 96 and can barely breathe. She always wants me to roll her wheelchair outside so she can have a cigarette.

On see a log skidder stuck in the mud one time she said - "That thing is hung up tighter than a hair in a biscuit."

Samples of hyperbole and fairly common hillbilly expressions-

That rope is stretched tighter than ole Dick's hatband,,,

I feel like a bastard at a family reunion. In regards to feeling out of place,,,

Or something "smells worse than a sack full of assholes."

Someone might be referred to as being as "queer as a football bat."

Uncertainty about how to approach a dilemma. "It's as wide as it is long."

My Unofficial Godfather and older brother I never had, Billy, would often say:

It doesn't matter to me. By God, that's what I'm going to do even if it harelips the pope! Billy used to have a big Roping horse named Satin. Billy worked for my Dad for years. He still lives just a little ways down the road.

I've had a lot of colorful people come through my life.

In regards to Inquiry and meditation, and in the category of less is more, a friend sent me this quote recently. I think it's from Cynthia Bourgeault. So right on, but easier said than done.

“Anguish is where transformation occurs; in meditation, don’t bypass pain, rather sit with it and transform it. “