Butters

I HATE Stage Green

81 posts in this topic

Things that are bad, often lead to good things in long run, while they might be horrible at that moment , they can bring very good changes afterwards . 

33 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Green is a good stage.  Green people wanna feel good about the work they do.  Green people wanna live with integrity and be real or be assertive as who they are.  Look at punk rock culture.  Green people wanna make a positive difference to the wider world.  Green people tend to hate manipulative, crafty people who are always trying to weasel out something for themselves.  Green is operating at a much more noble place than that, see.  Green sees the foolishness of being fake and not respecting yourself and your own life first.

Well said. Green is empathy. DEEP DEEP empathy. It is the period where you are feeling your Karma for all the shit you've caused while you were in the other stages, like bashing Green.

Edited by Wyze

By the way,
You cannot hate something you don't fear.

Ponder that …

Star-Wars-Quote-3-1024x768.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

While green people might have good intentions in their mind, it does not mean that they are not bigots , or driven by their own ideals and can't see further then their own viewpoint.Good thing about stage green is that it is driven by good intentions, but good intentions does not mean that it has no flaws of ego. 

Edited by purerogue

48 minutes ago, Butters said:

You seem like an open minded and logical person. Wouldn't you agree that stage Green has very little practical, real world application? 

Lol.

Kid, you been watching too many JP videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

Kid, live and learn.

So how should stage orange be removed on a bigger-than-personal level?

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

By the way,
You cannot hate something you don't fear.

Ponder that …

Star-Wars-Quote-3-1024x768.jpg

Love can lead to hate, if you think any emotion can lead to different emotion. 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Aimblack said:

The distinction of "real" vs "not real green" isn't a distinction that makes sense. TYT are really green and at that a real good example of how green looks when it's actually organized and has an impact on society. Sweden is also a really good example of a solid green society. And last but not least the non binary movement is the epitome of everything green stands for. IMO if you don't understand the arguments that non binary people put forward then you truly just don't understand green.

The very act of breaking the binary of gender and transforming it into a spectrum of pluraity of genders while understanding gender as a construct related to biology but not entirely dependent on it is like the prime example of  "include and transcend"

I do understand they are bringing fourth new genders, when in reality either there are 2 main genders or there are none, and it's leading to bad consequences

TYT hate on people and have been exposed as irrational many times

But if the intention is to make people feel more free by bringing more genders, then it can obviously be miss-guided stage green

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you been watching too many JP videos.

His arguments against marxism are awful, it boils down to "it's already been tried and didn't work, so ur an idiot" or "marxism brings suffering while capitalism brings freedom, ergo capitalism is the last step in evolution somehow" while also saying that anyone in stalin's position, period, would be a mass murderer somehow

Edited by tenta

Just now, tenta said:

His arguments against marxism are awful, it boils down to "it's already been tried and didn't work, so ur an idiot" or "marxism brings suffering while capitalism brings freedom, ergo capitalism is the last step in evolution somehow"

Freedom for who, entrepreneurs? What about rest of the population who has to deal with changes that capitalism sharks will bring with their ego, suppression and forcing of their ideals. 

11 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Freedom for who, entrepreneurs? What about rest of the population who has to deal with changes that capitalism sharks will bring with their ego, suppression and forcing of their ideals. 

It's the entrepreneurs that can change the world by making a positive impact, and we see more and more conscious businesses that the public appreciates. 

My biggest life goal is to raise humanity and people's consciousness by having a giant global impact. A solution that works for every stage of the Spiral without discrimination or pushing one's ideology over another. 

My criticism was towards those specific things I mentioned in the OP. I don't understand the unproductive and paradoxical behavior I believe is part of green. 

I do agree with and understand most of the viewpoints and theory, as well as the shortcomings of stage orange. 

Edited by Butters

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

It's the entrepreneurs that can change the world by making a positive impact, and we see more and more conscious businesses that the public appreciates

Entrepreneurs can be Blue, Orange, Green and Yellow. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

It's the entrepreneurs that can change the world by making a positive impact, and we see more and more conscious businesses that the public appreciates

Anyone can change world for positive, or negative, we have seen allot of people from different ways of life do good things in world, you are acting as thous few entrepreneurs are only humans that are doing something and thous few individuals are reflecting all greed, manipulation abuse that Capitalism brings with it,  actually it is not about Capitalism itself, it is just idea, idea that becomes stupid idea when you count human factor into it.

If world would go full Capitalism today , after few years we would have world wide civil wars.

16 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Not even that, it's for the lucky and genetically gifted entrepreneurs

If he doesn't want to contradict himself, because capitalism also failed and brought suffering (even more times than false marxism) then it's just as bad

Edited by tenta

What's more productive: thinking of how bad capitalism is and being sad about it, or actually taking action to create a conscious business that can elevate humanity, albeit in a small way, to greater heights? 

I have fantastical ideas about a working non-capitalistic world. But in reality, we live in one. Through capitalism you can make a change, and then one day things will be different and even much better than today (which is already pretty darn good compared to 100 years ago). 

2 hours ago, Butters said:

This has got to be the most useless, unproductive bridge-stage in the entire spiral. 

Why can't green people have a spiritual gathering or event without being all weird, and weirding all the normal people out? I mean I've been to some decent things like yoga with normal people but more often than not there's too much weirdness for comfort! 

And the hypocrisy with most green people is staggering! My housemate always turns the heat low because of the environment so I'm freezing, then he flies to Peru for some spiritual journey? The carbon footprint of a return airplane ticket has got to be hundreds of times higher than our annual heating bill. 

Speaking of hypocrisy; why are green people always complaining about the world being messed up, but then the orange ones have got to fix it with actual businesses and economical impact? Is stage green really just an annoying highschool cheerleader, while orange is the football team? 

Green people are dogmatic, impulsive and ignorant. At least orange has a working structure. 

In a way I'm excited about transitioning into green, I just can't stand the people. 

Convince me otherwise.

you don't know what green people are, you presume what they are

read Aleister crowley or Nietzshe, they are the dark side of "green"

BUT, you would be following a better path, in "the light side ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

What's more productive: thinking of how bad capitalism is and being sad about it, or actually taking action to create a conscious business that can elevate humanity, albeit in a small way, to greater heights? 

I have fantastical ideas about a working non-capitalistic world. But in reality, we live in one. Through capitalism you can make a change, and then one day things will be different and even much better than today (which is already pretty darn good compared to 100 years ago). 

I am sorry if I looks like I am anti Capitalism, I am not really against it , Capitalism did bring good things with it , but it did bring bad things too, what I am against is full Capitalism in current time, humans are not morally ready to go full Capitalism route, it would be disaster, what we need now is balance while we evolve. 

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

catch 22

You can't do that, or it's gonna take a good amount of luck and be difficult, because the bad parts of capitalism are there in the first place

5 minutes ago, tenta said:

catch 22

You can't do that, or it's gonna take a good amount of luck and be difficult, because the bad parts of capitalism are there in the first place

If you're against capitalism, you can't practice what you preach. I could make a great case why sleep is a waste of time, but not sleeping ain't gonna work. 

So your point might be valid, it's utterly impractical. Even if you're technically right, what's the purpose? Might as well put on your boots and actually make some change. 

You cant create a conscious business when you hate others. Thats the opposite of conscious.

Dont look at me! Look inside!