Butters

I HATE Stage Green

81 posts in this topic

I certainly laughed when you capitalized HATE, I'm slightly confused because you seem to strongly believe and adhere to spiral dynamics, which is in effect admitting that green people are at a higher stage of consciousness than yourself, at least according to your self-diagnoses.  I think you are treating it as too rigid of a system, free of nuances.  You don't have to shove green down your throat, the truth will come.  I don't remember having a distinctly green phase in my life, I certainly remember some of the thoughts I had on the importance of love and remember some more of the yellow ideas coming into my life, but that's happened throughout my life.  You don't have to force the truth, you just have to keep an open-mind and look for it.  I agree that green can be very emotionally charged, often to the detriment of their cause.  They are often unable to listen and take the perspective of those they are debating with, and instead a cycle of demonetization occurs, which I believe you may be in.  You don't have to adopt the intolerant behavior that some of the darker side of green shows.  

You don't have to love every behavior of every green person, they have their flaws and are deluded like the two of us.  I do think however that you need to understand that a lot of the ideas green people have genuinely come from a place of love, and while it isn't right for them to crush everyone in the way of their agenda, we've all been ignorant.  Learn to love.  Learn that sometimes pragmatic solutions and advice we give our friends to end depression are sometimes far inferior to a hug, or letting them know you care about them.  Take the good of green that you can accept, and move on.  Yellow has plenty of digestible ideas such as non-judgement that you could work on too if green ideas are really giving you the ringer.  Find ideas that resonate with you and change your perspective on the world, don't force feed yourself a list of green values when you haven't realized them yet

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows