Manjushri

Why is a New Age hippie (low stage green?) more developed than an entrepeneur? (orang

21 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Gligorije said:

@Serotoninluv isn't a religious person stuck in dogma also post-logical? blue

That's what people call the pre/post fallacy. Both stages are non-rational but you conflate the one that is post rational with the one that is pre rational. 

Edited by Aimblack

28 minutes ago, Gligorije said:

@Serotoninluv isn't a religious person stuck in dogma also post-logical? blue

Blue is a pre-logical binary mode of being.

@Aimblack well said

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Gligorije The answer is the relativity to your own meaning for “more developed”.

Ooooh, nice one! That’s like a refreshing green/yellow smoothie on a warm summer day.

@Gligorije new Ager’s are open to spirituality and non-rational truths, entrepreneurs are not open.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv Or a Wuuthie. 

Also like drinking a bland Wuuthie out in the cold rain? Relative to context and perspective?

It dépends what you mean by developed.

If you mean open-minded/higher perspective, then a hippie is more developed since he care and identify with more parts of the whole.

If you mean developed as in more psychologically/bodily healthy, or having developed more skills in different aspects of life, it really doesn't mean anything.
A hippie could be neurotic/highly closed-minded (etc), not physically healthy as how they eat (many vegan don't eat properly) or exercice (etc), while an Orange Entrepreneur (which could be green too btw) could be extremely healthy psychologically and physically.

The difference in stages is how much of a broader vision of how life works you have, it doesn't mean you are more developed in anything (even though there is a correlation).

You could be Turquoise and still be highly neurotic, having a shitty health and poor interpersonal skills.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I guess the answer to my question boils down to ignorance concerning the dynamics lol. needa research more. When I say more developed I mean a stage above. @Shin@Nahm

A New Age hippie doesn't have to be stage Green nor does an entrepreneur have to be stage Orange.

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv yes! ???

Or like enjoying a bowl of soggy cereal with a dear friend you haven’t seen in years ?♥️

@Serotoninluv nice! 

47 minutes ago, Gligorije said:

I guess the answer to my question boils down to ignorance concerning the dynamics lol. needa research more. When I say more developed I mean a stage above. @Shin@Nahm

A broad stroke might be that orange is focused on their own situation, head down - ‘getting ahead’, ‘making their mark’, moving beyond / transcending  the blue pack - then once they have, doing the self discovery that blue doesn’t realize is possible yet, - then they lift their head up so to speak and start to apply focus to other than themself, the world and society, because they’ve seen part of blue is heavy ideologies & nationalities, etc. They’re inclined to spread awareness about this, which is green.  

Or another view, blue isn’t satisfied with ‘falling in line’, with blue consciousness, “there must be more” - so the orange adventure begins. Once they’ve become their own orange hero, they start to feel inclined to give & share, to help others. In this way, green is more developed as orange see’s more ‘every man for himself’, and green see’s some futility in that, as ‘we’re all in this together.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Shin said:

It dépends what you mean by developed.

If you mean open-minded/higher perspective, then a hippie is more developed since he care and identify with more parts of the whole.

If you mean developed as in more psychologically/bodily healthy, or having developed more skills in different aspects of life, it really doesn't mean anything.
A hippie could be neurotic/highly closed-minded (etc), not physically healthy as how they eat (many vegan don't eat properly) or exercice (etc), while an Orange Entrepreneur (which could be green too btw) could be extremely healthy psychologically and physically.

The difference in stages is how much of a broader vision of how life works you have, it doesn't mean you are more developed in anything (even though there is a correlation).

You could be Turquoise and still be highly neurotic, having a shitty health and poor interpersonal skills.

you could be turquoise and still be highly wanting to own the world, for fun, sure ! I'll just do it, difference, I'll do it with fun !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e