SoonHei

Peace in Knowing You are NOT in Control

42 posts in this topic

Have you ever experienced a "flow state" in which your mind-body moved on it's own with no one in control? Perhaps while doing a sport like skiing or mountain biking - or playing a musical instrument. Where you were in the "zone" and afterwards thought "Whoa, who was playing that instrument?"

This right here! Those moments when we lose ourselves are the best moments of our lives ;)

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

1 minute ago, Strikr said:

so when I did kill all those people in skyrim while laughing and put their dead body naked on the fire for makes god happy,

it wasn't me !! 

good to know that it was god playing with my body.

so why punish me when I m doing evil on the forum, it's not me !!

"you" are reaping the fruits of "your" deeds according to "your" context of "your" deeds.

Ultimately from an analytical "outside perspective" it wasn't "you" but that is not decisive in the context of "your" deeds and the fruits these lead to. What is decisive for "your" reality is "your" reality when doing the deeds.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

36 minutes ago, Strikr said:

so when I did kill all those people in skyrim while laughing and put their dead body naked on the fire for makes god happy,

it wasn't me !! 

good to know that it was god playing with my body.

This belief was a really big hurdle for me to get over. And I see it in others as well.

This belief still assumes there is a "me". This belief is still from the perspective of a self/ego.

Imagine that there was a rockslide near a highway that killed lots of people on a highway. Would we blame the mountain? Of course not. There is no "self" in the mountain to blame. Would we close the highway down and reinforce the mountain side so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

Imagine there is a lion that escaped from it's zoo cage and killed several people. Would we blame the lion? Of course not. There is no "self" in the lion to blame. Would we close the zoo and reinforce the animal cages so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

Imagine an armed teenager enters a school and kills several students. Would we blame the armed teenager? Of course not. There is no "self" in the armed teenager to blame. Would we remove the teenager from society so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

@Strikr

49 minutes ago, Strikr said:

If it's not you , we can punish you the same way , it's not you tha's being punished kkkk

39 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Strikr

If it's not you , we can punish you the same way , it's not you tha's being punished kkkk

There is not even a "we" that is punishing. Totally consistent.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

In hand movement studies (in which a participant touches a left or right lever), neuro-imaging can detect the participants choice before the participant is aware of their choice. If the "choice" is made before you are aware of the choice, who is the chooser?

But that's just philosophy, I only care about the harsh cold f….

1z5i0z.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, ground said:

There is this primordial intelligence or awareness that knows itself. But to say that this intelligence is "in control" is inappropriate because the consciousness arising from it is pristine, non-dual cognition. This intelligence manifests in and as the apparent empirical phenomena incl. the alleged person that one feels to be and all inner phenomena like feelings, perceptions, volitional formations and all outer phenomena. It is through misconceiving phenomena as independent and 'other' on the basis of not recognizing intelligence/awareness that confusing concepts about controling this or that arise.

However if there is non-recognition of intelligence/awareness then "you" (yes, the alleged "you") have to gain control and you can gain control. If in such a situation you are deluding yourself into a reality which is merely conceptual and reject control and responsibility based on empty concepts then you will inevitably reap suffering. Utimate reality is not conceptual.

11 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

This belief was a really big hurdle for me to get over. And I see it in others as well.

This belief still assumes there is a "me". This belief is still from the perspective of a self/ego.

Imagine that there was a rockslide near a highway that killed lots of people on a highway. Would we blame the mountain? Of course not. There is no "self" in the mountain to blame. Would we close the highway down and reinforce the mountain side so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

Imagine there is a lion that escaped from it's zoo cage and killed several people. Would we blame the lion? Of course not. There is no "self" in the lion to blame. Would we close the zoo and reinforce the animal cages so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

Imagine an armed teenager enters a school and kills several students. Would we blame the armed teenager? Of course not. There is no "self" in the armed teenager to blame. Would we remove the teenager from society so this doesn't occur again? Of course.

that's true it's just hard to realize, because everyone is on his own "quantum part of his story".

Doesn't mean there is no "passager", it's a concept to believe we are "powerless" and another to believe " it's all free will ".

to me, being in power is a gift of god, and being "not in power" is aswell a gift, both are possible in this reality. don't you agree ?

Reality is it's "both". I think life is "quantum" in the same way.

we have free will and we have not. "God" is tricky about this.

Believing we have no free will, or believing we have free will, for me the answer is "both" ! really, there is some "ground" to the idea of "karma", but that's not what "most people" think it is.

Maybe I m fucking wrong, or maybe I m right, but does it matter ?

1. I was sincerely happy to be punished and could "sense" it even before the punishment :P 

trust your sense then

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr Ahh, yes. Isn’t it nice to be able to sit with paradoxical concepts in peace? I used to try to figure everything out to find what is the “right” concept. It caused so much suffering 

There’s a paradox and you gotta work both ends of it.  On the one hand peace is knowing everything is just fine and nothing needs to be done.  But on the other hand peace is having a loveable vision for your life that you want to implement in reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

for me it's logic when quantum type of thinking sounds logic. that's logic who is a paradox builded on sand thinking.

sometimes you really are in control, sometimes not, but the game doesn't only play by himself I m sure there is a part of free will, maybe that's the path to enlightment, maybe for some it's total " loose of control " for some it's "total control", you create your paradise or your hell, but by this, I doesn't mean in christian terms, get it ? haha or maybe we are just here to soothe the vehicle, but for me, I would call it "body memory", maybe what you call "no free will, everything is written" is maybe just the intrinsic intelligent body in action. ( and maybe conclude with your conceptual mind : we have no free will, is a bit too quick ).

So I stay on my position there is a bit of free will and a bit of no free will, it depend of many things.

or maybe I should upgrade my skills in psychedelic field, but 5 meo DmT & salvia doesn't sounds like an experience I want to be in.

hard meditation on the life force sounds a better way ( for me )

I would be even more quantum in the fact, that I do believe we have something related to the idea of "soul indépendance",

connected to something bigger than we don't really control, but in the same .. we control something.

but maybe I m totaly wrong, that's just a feeling, I cannot believe "everything is written" that sounds too stoic for the universe to be this way.

OR another way of seeing things that pop up, imagine the universe was really written until you believe you have no free will, the exact moment where quantum is giving you free will. like pushing your boat at first, then let you the choice of " no free will " or " free will ".

everything is possible, and my thinking is modulating to infinity haha.

so my rules is not claim anything about "reality rules", be with the flow, but having the mind straight to surf, and not accept any wave coming around ( if you do not feel it ). Thinking can be tricky.

Sometimes there is energy that push us while thinking, sometimes it was a complete cloud.

everyone his path, this is why it sounds almost cloudy to spoke with people now. For me it sounds just like a game we just push energy and music around, nothing really solid, clouds on clouds

it's almost impossible to really give "pure knowledge", cause there is nothing like this. (or maybe there is)

Maybe live with pure faith in yourself and in the universe is the best way ( to me ) but you're asking.. what do I mean by that ? haha

Edited by Strikr

9 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

posting this here. great reply by @winterknight

Everyone who use langage to point toward "higher reality" is full of shit, including myself.

if we could be enlightened by readings a simple books/answers, everyone would be ;)

discover truth for yourself in yourself, that's all there is.. really, that's the more ultimate you can get. 

( I m taking this note in my own folder <3 )

Edited by Strikr

38 minutes ago, Strikr said:

discover truth for yourself in yourself, that's all there is.. really, that's the more ultimate you can get. 

lol yup. indeed

i merely look upon these guidance as sign posts on the highway showing the route... all the signs point to MYSELF

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

44 minutes ago, Strikr said:

Everyone who use langage to point toward "higher reality" is full of shit, including myself.

if we could be enlightened by readings a simple books/answers, everyone would be ;)

Direct Experience is King, yet pointers are helpful.

We may see that accumulating information (knowledge/experience) in order to die is actually a long progressive/process in resistance to death. 

Direct experience and pointers can also lead to greater difficulties. 

First we have to ask what is a direct experience? 

Do we recognize that experience? If we do not recognize an experience is it an experience? 

And do the various pointers we accumulate over time determine any given experience we have?

Are these “direct experiences” simply a projection of thought? 

Go into these questions. I found it was pretty gnarly to go into them:D

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Direct experience and pointers can also lead to greater difficulties. 

First we have to ask what is a direct experience? 

And if so is it actually an experience? Do we recognize that experience? If we do not recognize an experience is it an experience? 

And do the various pointers we accumulate over time determine any given experience we have?

Are these “direct experiences” simply a projection of thought? 

I went in to these questions. I found it was pretty gnarly to go into them:D

Rabbit Hole alert!!! ???

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Rabbit Hole alert!!! ???

Fosho xD

??   

There’s nothing or nobody to fear:)

Investigate our own thinking is most excellent way to start this exploration. 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Fosho xD

??   

There’s nothing or nobody to fear:)

Investigate our own thinking is most excellent way to start this exploration. 

Perhaps we should add warning labels: 

“Warning: Rabbit Hole ahead. Hazardous to ego.” ?