Background: Meditating everyday more than 1 year min 30 minutes, approx 45 min

Eating not animal flesh for more than 3 months

Peak experience count: 3

Recommend me a master and Satsang

:P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@non_nothing

What was your real face before you were born?

I didnt have a face... I wonder what happened to Faceless btw... havent seen him/her in a while...:o

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, i am I AM said:

Is this the quality content I Am Here for?

Many pleasures I can offer to you. Anger, sex, dopamine, sugar. You can own everything in this life. You can get happy, sad and watch YouTube videos in HQ. This is the quality stuff I'm talking about. OFFER the deluxe package "the I" FOR JUST 0$ FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. Thank you fur purchasing, I needed 0$ for to taste the otherness with you!

21 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@non_nothing

What was your real face before you were born?

I did not own any face before I born. I was not existing until my mom gave birth to me.

19 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I didnt have a face... I wonder what happened to Faceless btw... havent seen him/her in a while...:o

I am here look! This is me, this body is me, this typing right now is me. How can you say that I'm faceless, I have a face when I look into mirror. 

How Long Does it Usually Take to Cook a Sausage?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@non_nothing Stop that belief and see for yourself. Identification with a body is based on the thought "I am the body." How would things be if that thought never occurred?

Moreover, who is this "I"? Where is it? Can you point out to anywhere in the body and say, there it is, that's me? 

If you point to your head and say that's it, then who is it that is becoming aware of the head?

Are all books really of the same exact value?  Are those books about discovering yourself, going within, etc,  really just the same as books like how to use computers n fix cars n stuff? Also, what do you think about beer and or psychedelics on the “path” (if there is such a thing)? Some times I just feel like there could be like more than what we are seeing, if that makes any sense. Never mind, it’s silly really. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What is Harmony? In practical sense. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

How Long Does it Usually Take to Cook a Sausage?

Depends on the size of sausage

8 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@non_nothing Stop that belief and see for yourself. Identification with a body is based on the thought "I am the body." How would things be if that thought never occurred?

Moreover, who is this "I"? Where is it? Can you point out to anywhere in the body and say, there it is, that's me? 

If you point to your head and say that's it, then who is it that is becoming aware of the head?

I see my body on mirror, when I get closer I see my eyes, so that means the source comes from my body thus I am the body. I don't need to be a thought. Thoughts don't exist I know it. Thoughts come thoughts go, I cannot be a thought because my body is always here. I feeling is inside me. I can know it by thoughts. I can know it by mind. 

I am simply becoming aware of my head. I observe it throughout my eyes, where it attached to my body, thus I am the body.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Are all books really of the same exact value? [1] Are those books about discovering yourself, going within, etc,  really just the same as books like how to use computers n fix cars n stuff?[2] Also, what do you think about beer and or psychedelics on the “path” [3](if there is such a thing)? Some times I just feel like there could be like more than what we are seeing, if that makes any sense. Never mind, it’s silly really. [4]

[1] Exact means equal. Value depends on how you value it. You would create a function f(book)  that would output a value. If you hated math, you could think it as:

Book ---- f mapping ------- Value

Book1 ------------------- 1

Book2--------------------2

Book3--------------------3

See? You can value everything same if you use such function that f(book) always equals same thing, i.e f(x) = 1, plot any book as x you get the same value. I need to be knowing what you mean by value? The solution set = {yes, no}

[2] If "yourself" is a computer, then probably yes. If you're not a computer, discovering a computer and discovering a human being is I'd say different things.

[3] What path? Assuming you meant spiritual path, psychedelics makes you see illusions. They're chemical substances stimulates hallucinations. If you take any substance that's abnormal to a human being, you'd develop abnormal results or develop a neural network of abnormality. Beer? I don't like it. It's personal preference I suppose. I'd consider wine.

[4] Your vision is product of your cone cells. Cone cells filter red green and blue effectively. There're nuclei attached to them. These wonderful creatures are aligned to generate your perfect reality of you. Even before signals arriving into your mind, lot's of things happens and maybe who knows thoughts arise in those nuclei's!

Just now, non_nothing said:

Depends on the size of sausage

Medium size sausage

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Medium size sausage

:)

What method of cooking? Frying on pan usually takes about 2 minutes

7 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

What is Harmony? In practical sense. 

Something or some collection of things in sequence appeals to a human creature.

The same amount of pain you put to forget on how to cook it :P

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@non_nothing 

I see my body on mirror, when I get closer I see my eyes, so that means the source comes from my body thus I am the body. I don't need to be a thought. Thoughts don't exist I know it. Thoughts come thoughts go, I cannot be a thought because my body is always here. I feeling is inside me. I can know it by thoughts. I can know it by mind. 

I am simply becoming aware of my head. I observe it throughout my eyes, where it attached to my body, thus I am the body.

Body, mirror, eyes, I. These are all thought forms. So is vision. 

You believe that thoughts don't exist. That is a thought. 

You believe that the source comes from your body. That is a thought.

You believe that the feeling of existence emanates from the body. That is a thought.

The important thing to realize here is that identification with body is an illusion. So is identification with any thought form, or any emotions. 

These are the three levels of detachment that are most pertinent to your case.

Now only by inquiring the nature of all those thoughts can you begin to see through their illusion. But that is something that has to be done by you. You have to keep questioning these beliefs, and see if you can find evidence against them.

Here's an example: 

In dreamless sleep, there is neither body nor mind, yet you continue to exist. Is this not so? Does your existence stop when you are in deep sleep? Even though there is no mind or body to experience the Self, and there is no awareness of the material world, being continues. Can you see that?

I assume that you are interested in enlightenment. What do YOU think is the reason you are not enlightened? 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

@non_nothing everyone on this forum needs to make their own thread to answer any question lmao. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just now, FoxFoxFox said:

@non_nothing 

Body, mirror, eyes, I. These are all thought forms. So is vision. 

You believe that thoughts don't exist. That is a thought. 

You believe that the source comes from your body. That is a thought.

You believe that the feeling of bindingness emanates from the body. That is a thought.

The important thing to realize here is that identification with body is an illusion. So is identification with any thought form, or any emotions. 

These are the three levels of detachment that are most pertinent to your case.

Now only by inquiring the nature of all those thoughts can you begin to see through their illusion. But that is something that has to be done by you. You have to keep questioning these beliefs, and see if you can find evidence against them.

Here's an example: 

In dreamless sleep, there is neither body nor mind, yet you continue to exist. Is this not so? Does your existence stop when you are in deep sleep? Even though there is no mind or body to experience the Self, and there is no awareness of the material world, being continues. Can you see that?

I assume that you are interested in enlightenment. What do YOU think is the reason you are not enlightened? 

A wild thought appeared:

In order for someone to talk about enlightenment, It had to be encapsulated into a thought to carry on, so It's all about thoughts. If you're enlightened, that's a thought and when you talk about enlightenment, you're talking about a thought of your experience thus enlightenment being your experience, you are a thought.

Wild thought used thought, It's super effective

Enemy thought has fainted!

So back to you, who's inquiring then? If I am just an illusion, who suffers? Who feels? Who sees? You first begin by identifying everything I experience as thoughts, then you conclude that thoughts are illusion, then I am an illusion. Then your definition of illusion has very real things such as sufferings, feelings, good feelings, experiences. But the definition of illusion is the opposite of reality. Then I ask you, do you really know what you're talking about?

Please make an another thread, we need more egotic snowflake telling everyone how they can help you, but only if you post on their thread !!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@non_nothing everyone on this forum needs to make their own thread to answer any question lmao. 

Who? Are you talking to somebody? Is there anyone more than one? Isn't Leo has a video about everything is one? We can't have our own threads in this forum. The one owns everything.

LOL actually it's a giant whole database that nobody owns. *INTENSIFIES*

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Please make an another thread, we need more egotic snowflake telling everyone how they can help you, but only if you post on their thread !!!

I don't exist thus I can't make threads.