Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

What is intelligent about infinity?

19 posts in this topic

If God created infinite experiences in an instant what is intelligent about that? If its simply all the possibilites that exist thats about as intelligent as brute forcing a password?

What is the purpose of my life if my exact life exists in infinite ways with just slight variations and my ego just plays out one of the infinite ways my life could unfold?

Its like that filmreel methapor where star wars could be filmed in an infinite number of ways. Who cares about or what is the purpose of the version of star wars where laser swords are 0.1 inches longer?

And this is why it's often said that it cannot be put into words or understood with the mind.

Also, I do get what you're trying to say.

I also had this idea... That is just a set of all possible sets, randomized so to speak... And they all just are

So where exactly is the intelligence...

But it's there... Just need to go deeper than the words and concepts

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

If you cant see the intelligence in reality you havent gone deep enough my friend. You dont even have to meditate to realize its magnificent, just contemplate it.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What is intelligence for you?

After all your "human" intelligence derives from the intelligence of your source in which the source is infinitely more intelligent.

Perhaps truth can be expressed by the summation of every single possibility?

I used to think infinity was just a dumb brute force process, but then it was revealed to me that this is not so.

You are so intelligent that you designed every molecule in the universe to work perfectly together and then forgot about it.

Pure intelligence is so infinite it can materialize objects from thin air.

Imagine a Jedi who can spawn a star destroyer with his mind. That is the power of God-mind. It's way too radical to believe. It defies all physical laws.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had an experience some time ago with psychedelics, where some vastly more Intelligent being opened up several different circular images within my vision, they all looked like exact copies of the room that I was in. It then went on to explain that there were an infinite number of parallel realities, and shortly after I lost my concentration.

Since then I contemplated the meaning of multiple realities where I'm simply one of many. My ego was pained by this, feeling worthless in this vast sea of infinite possibilities. I asked the most spiritual and intelligent person I know what they thought of this. They said that it must all be for some purpose, even if being separated as we currently are makes us too dumb to see the big picture.

Some interesting possibilities is that maybe Source is searching for a way to create a perfect universe in it's eyes. It could be a way to stop a universe from inevitably destroying itself, a way to make a universe that required less suffering for expansion, to figure out it's own creation, who knows.

We could just be one of countless simulations being ran for an original universe to figure out the correct paths to take, Simulation Theory. 

Regardless though, we should just remain humble and grateful we're getting a chance to experience this fascinating universe at all. Even if we're just an oversized fishbowl in a kid's bedroom.

@Elysian God is far too intelligent to need trial and error.

Creation as a whole is perfect and complete.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Does this mean everything is predetermined? 

@Baotrader 

Sure. It is predermined and that also implies you've got no free will

But in this case, very important to note the YOU refers to the ultimate and the ONLY you which isn't the ego (as Baotrader, you have free will) it's more so... "Apparent" free will... 

But as Awareness... It all is pre determined and you do not have free will

I'm short. Get to work. Go beyond concepts and become awareness by killing and seeing thru your ego

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 10/31/2018 at 10:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

How is this known? That the Absolute has no intention for this existence other than existence itself? 

1 minute ago, Elysian said:

How is this known? That the Absolute has no intention for this existence other than existence itself? 

I don't know Leo's understanding but I have only gotten one nudge towards this idea through the aid of psychedelics.

In which everything was spinning and I was seeing buddha-like imagery in my eyes and my body echoed that existence itself was the purpose of it all.

Take that for what you will. Not much of an arguing point.

I don't get how anyone would try to explain how this reality works. Like "Yeah, i got it figured out". How can you be sure?

Even if there was a reason, my mind is blown all across the floor if I even begin to contemplate existing itself. It's like an overload of unfathomable and error codes.

@Nahm  yes, that's my experience. Just complete and constant not knowing. Rising and falling.

2 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

In which everything was spinning

I had reality spinning and unfolding like a flip book once. That was really cool.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:55 PM, Baotrader said:

Does this mean everything is predetermined? 

Predetermined vs not predetermined is just another duality.

All of that collapses in the end. It is mystical.

Since you are God, every action you take is basically an act of God. Whatever you end up doing is God's unfoldment -- what God is. And God is EVERYTHING.

It doesn't really make sense to ask "Who did X?" because there is only one thing in existence ultimately: YOU/Consciousness/God/Reality

10 hours ago, Elysian said:

How is this known?

It is revealed during enlightenment / awakening. Depending on how deep your awakening is.

That the Absolute has no intention for this existence other than existence itself? 

I'm not sure about the Absolute's intentions. I just know the Absolute is Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

the Absolute's intentions

YOU CAN BECOME CONSCIOUS OF THIS?!