benny

Childhood Trauma and Limiting Beliefs

12 posts in this topic

How are some of the ways one works through childhood trauma? Therapy comes to mind, but what else?

How do I identify limiting beliefs? I know that they must be questioned and scrutinized until they dissolve or are replaced, but how do I initially identify them?

Also, try this if you feel that your traumas are being triggered:

Meditation and working with the emotional body are also great tools.

Also, research Byron Katie's Work (@How to be wise

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

You can also work down from the top of the pyramid from the oneness of Divine Love which will heal the birth trauma, and the core limiting belief that “I am seperate from God”. 

Teal Swan starts from the bottom of the pyramid to reach Divine Love. But I find starting at Divine Love more effective. To surrender into your Heart completely and experience yourself as one with God. 

Surrendering your entire story to the Heart until there is no doubt left that you are this brilliant eternal light, that has always experienced bliss and peace. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

8 hours ago, benny said:

How are some of the ways one works through childhood trauma?

There's tons of different ways. Meditation, yoga, breathwork, bioenergetics, ho'oponopono, psychedelics, and reiki just to name a few.

13 hours ago, Solace said:

You can also work down from the top of the pyramid from the oneness of Divine Love which will heal the birth trauma, and the core limiting belief that “I am seperate from God”. 

Teal Swan starts from the bottom of the pyramid to reach Divine Love. But I find starting at Divine Love more effective. To surrender into your Heart completely and experience yourself as one with God. 

Surrendering your entire story to the Heart until there is no doubt left that you are this brilliant eternal light, that has always experienced bliss and peace. 

How? 

@aurum did you see diffrences with reiki work?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Hardcore Meditation for me. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@aurum did you see diffrences with reiki work?

Yes it definitely was helpful for me. The first time I got reiki, the healer was able to read me in terms of what was going in my life with crazy accuracy. So that made me a believer. I'm also a certified healer myself.

@aurum wow how can he read that?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@aurum wow how can he read that?

Because he can feel / see the chakras and knows how they manifest in human behavior.

For instance, he saw that my heart chakra was very closed. You don't need to be an enlightened master 9000 to know this person will probably have difficultly feeling and expressing love / compassion.

I would get a session yourself and see what happens. Just make sure they're the real deal and not some guy who bought a reiki course online last week.

Personally MDMA was a huge help in me realizing some childhood trauma in relation to my capacity to accept receiving love.

On 10/28/2018 at 0:34 PM, benny said:

How do I identify limiting beliefs? I know that they must be questioned and scrutinized until they dissolve or are replaced, but how do I initially identify them?

All beliefs are limiting. Ideas themselves are benign. It is our attachment and identification to ideas that creates beliefs - which then creates separation and suffering.

Even insightful, profound ideas like this one ;)