Charlotte

Random question

57 posts in this topic

You probbly eat fruit seeds already, for example in kiwi or raspberry.

I wouldn't eat a plum's seed, if you ask me. :D

Which fruit are you asking about? Apples? 

I personally eat watermelon and dried pumpkin seeds and know that many people don't do that.

Edited by Girzo

41 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Yeah @Girzo like apples and oranges and lemons. 

Thanks for your reply ♥️

Apple seeds contain a little bit of cyanide and you might die if you eat too much apple seed so please avoid that.

Otherwise lemon/orange seeds seem very rough on the stomach and I speculate those would give you cramps because they could be hard to digest.

Although I've always eaten white watermelon seeds and never had an issue.

If its desirable. Don't worry about cyanide and stuff like that. You would have to eat 1000 apples in one sitting to get enough cyanide to kill you or a whole bag full. These are over-exaggerated rumors passed on by people who do not understand nature and blindly follow the science. No offense.

Bitter is good for cancer, medicine ect.. If that's your thing then by all means, the bitter is to balance out the sweet, as all things in life, balance is key to thriving, similarly how the fiber also balances the fruit sugars out. So fruit itself is always better long term than just juice ect..

Apricot seeds for example have proven to cure cancer and are extremely bitter in cases where people moved to a raw or healthy diet in general rich in light, whole fruits & vegetables who also supplemented with apricot seeds found the destruction of cancer quite efficient. I think they contain something called Vitamin B-17 which targets and kills cancer cells.

Remember nature is simple, we complicate things. Think of different colors and flavors in nature have different effects on the body. All has its purpose, you just have to be connected and have the eye to see it.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thank you for your replies. Reason I ask is because somebody told me to eat certain seeds as they're excellent for you. 

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Remember nature is simple, we complicate things.

Totally agreed ?

@Charlotte Always my pleasure <3

Yes Indeed. Seeds are among the most nutrient/mineral dense foods we can consume. Some examples are: Hemp, Chia, Flax, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Sesame, Watermelon, Grape, Pomegrante, ect..

Again following nature's wisdom is always the wisest option, so you would want to eat more of the whole fruit than just the seed itself but life just isn't as complicated or as serious as people make it, go by the flow, eat what you enjoy and makes you feel good.

A handful of nuts & seeds a day never hurt anyone.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I always eat them type of seeds ? (hemp, flax etc, not grape though) I was just really curious about say apple, lemon, orange and even pear because I always throw them away ? 

Much love ♥️

@Lynnel Thank you for your reply also 

Apple I usually swallow or chew them, lemon i naturally spit out and oranges 50/50 haha just go by the feel of your body, if it doesn't seem desirable at the time, do as you wish. Usually by listening to your body as the body always knows whats best for you at any given time. The mind just complicates everything and interferes with whole body awareness.

All the best :)

Bless!

B R E A T H E

@Outer @pluto (ignore tag sorry Pluto)

Why outer? You can't recommend me do something and not at least give me an explanation ?

@Outer the only supplement I take is iron and I feel fine. My doctor is a Hindu and vegan from birth she told she takes absolutely nothing and she's fine :/

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@Outer the only supplement I take is iron and I feel fine. My doctor is a Hindu and vegan from birth she told she takes absolutely nothing and she's fine :/

You're fine, don't fall for the fear-based propaganda. Follow your body, your natural, primal intelligence surpasses the mind of man.

B R E A T H E

@Charlotte I think your friend is upset you don't listen to him :/ @Outer why don't you chill? If she is happy and feeling good why does it bother you so much? Your posts especially directed at Charlotte seem very controlling, what do you have against her? Whats with the post-rejection type attitude?

If you want to read some good information on B12 have a read of this explains how it really works.

http://www.vibrancyuk.com/B12.html

B R E A T H E

Without wanting to "kindle the fire" anymore, I'd say it is not unwise to consider a B12 supplement for anyone who is on 100% plant based diet. I agree that there are frutarians out there who have not taken it in decades as it can obviously be created by the bacteria in our colon however the rate of absorbtion and bacteria population ranges from one person to another. For someone who had apendectomy, lots of antibiotics and just went from trashy diet to vegan after seeing Earthlings, not taking B12 could prove to be extremely dangerous. For other who is 100% healthy and living on high frequency foods, maybe not...there is some mystical hippie shit going on there that I don't understand :D

Anyways, I would not be unusual for a mainstream vegan with average knowledge of nutrition and health (this is generalisation) to develop a B12 deficiency but often that is caused by gut disruptions more than lacking B12s. In any case, I'd probably agree with @Outer that there is value in B12 supplementation or would at least advice to have a check every once in a while with the MD to see how those levels are :) 

Nobody can be forced to do anything but they need to be told the potential risks and outcomes of their decisions. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Outer @Outer with all due respect, the way you deliver information is a bit arsey, you do seem to have a problem with the world (from what I've seen on here). I'm happy to research and look into any links that have been given to me and then make my own mind up. Why do you say my doctor should be sacked? 

Just chill a bit bro. I'm not against you nor is anyone else ?. If we have conflicting opinions just accept that ? it's nothing personal.

@Shin

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

went from trashy diet to vegan after seeing Earthlings

:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You will never give up don't you ? :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them