Charlotte

Random question

57 posts in this topic

about apple seeds, my mom used to peal them for us when we were children, because we didn’t like the peal. there are a lot of secondary plant substances in appleseed. she also cracks open apricot kernels. even though both contain amygdalin - you can buy  them in biological supermarkets as nutrition supplement as well. there is a discussion going on if it is anticarcinogen in small amounts.

the kernels of grapes are espessially healthy, they supply you with opc, as well as the red shell of peanuts, but better chew them what makes the grape bitter. i don’t think the amount would be signifficant though by just eating some grapes.

Edited by now is forever

about supplementation for vegans - i suggest vegans a vegan specific blood test once in a while. would be good if b12 would be part of it. if you research a bit, i‘m sure you can find a lot of recommendations from vegans for vegans about what to test.

@Outer your consistency is kind of cute. kind of caring xD a little like a small child  cuddling his pet a little too much.

Edited by now is forever

@Outer Fair enough right but if I feel okay shouldn't that be enough? 

My doctor is Vegan from birth. 

@Outer Accepted ?♥️ 

24 minutes ago, Outer said:

Also sorry for choosing the tone I did.

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

your constency is kind of cute. kind of caring xD a little like a small child  cuddling his pet a little too much.

I see that ?

44 minutes ago, Outer said:

Also sorry for choosing the tone I did.

Carry on Brother.

If I can say sorry and thanks more than once a year, you can too !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

what should anybody say after lounching an atomic bomb?

Edited by now is forever

@Outer have you seen the ingredients in the tablets? Also I feel fine ?

1 hour ago, Outer said:

45 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Charlotte if you still might be interested look for bioactive ones. i don’t want to jump on the same horse. but a friend of mine got really bad problems from a lack of b6 she developed it over years and it was very tricky to find out the cause of the problem. there are some standard supplements for vegans that make some sense.

maybe for b12 you can also look for b12 enriched yeast, but it’s a special form of growing the yeast, so it has to be listed on the ingredients.

i‘m also figuring out the supplementation stuff at the moment, because i turned vegan about a year ago. what outer said was a good reminder, not letting that slide again.

Edited by now is forever

@Outer this is also very contradictory because there are people who say you can overdose and even harm the fetus if you overdose. 

i guess some vegan sushi once in a while is enough. or using kelp or other saltwater algae for supplementation. of course that’s not perfect because it might be contaminated, but do you know what kind of jodin they use in the salt?

these discussions can be endless. you could also use spirulina and try to act agains vitamin b12 and jodine undersupplementation. but then again some new studies say the vitamin b12 in spirulina is not resorpable.

veganism might miss out on some things, but if researched thoroughly, missing out is sometimes a little bit better than overdose with all the shit you can get from eating all the industrial artificially produced shit.

Edited by now is forever

31 minutes ago, Outer said:

Typically responsible pregnant women take a specific multivitamin for them that includes iodine and something like folate preventing neural tube defects.

typically responsible women talk to their responsible gynecologist about that, whom they have researched in advance and ask her thrice about supplementation. and folate is one of the first thing that would be mentioned.

jodine - can be stored in the body for some time, or not? and if no one launches an atomic bomb that should be fine. so you don’t have to supplement daily - maybe? i‘m not sure how humankind could survive without it through all the time and make it until now. we are really underpopulated because of the lack of so many supplements in our food.

Edited by now is forever

On 10/18/2018 at 7:13 AM, Charlotte said:

@Outer the only supplement I take is iron and I feel fine. My doctor is a Hindu and vegan from birth she told she takes absolutely nothing and she's fine :/

So far... ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

so just get your blood tested from time to time and know what you test it for. we don’t eat the same way as they do in india. i guess the doctor is still cooking traditonally.

Edited by now is forever

There is naturally occurring B-12 in many foods. Coconut and coconut products same for Aloe Vera, Algae, Root vegetables(especially unwashed), Mushrooms, Shilajit, Moringa, Fermented vegetables and foods and many others. Personally i never supplement besides when i was experimenting and noticed no difference. My blood tests/nutrition have always been optimal range even when i wasn't eating at all for weeks just to prove science wrong so those articles are meaningless to the intelligence i am tuned into which is far more evolved and has been perfecting life for billions of years long before humans even existed and that is of mother nature herself and that is all one needs to thrive in life.

Most of the B-12 comes from the foods above, dirt contact via skin or just general being out in nature, microbes are everywhere out there, that or the body is just at peak health that it circulates indefinitely and i personally know many others who have not and do not supplement and a handful since birth and are very happy and intelligent human beings. Not one of them acts like you Outer, like a wild animal that has been abused, aggressive, rejective and ignorant. I didn't go vegan because of ethical or health reasons, i went vegan because its common universal sense that the humanoid species is not designed for animal products. PERIOD.

What made this crystal clear was when you finally detox the body and start consuming what nature intended for you, you finally turn on. You activate, your body starts to work, starts to align, your mind awakens, your emotions become gentle and balanced and you finally start to act like a HUMAN BEING not like a WILD ANIMAL because at the end of the day you can only be the energy that of which you consume as everything is consciousness.

I have given advice and seen 100s of others come to the same realizations after resetting the body back to its optimal state.

There is a reason why 90% of Enlightened masters and teachers are and become vegetarian and vegan because they have the "sight" to see common universal sense and understand that we cannot evolve and behave into full humanoid species if we consume that of a denser vibration. Those who cannot accept this are simply in denial of Truth and most probably have a calcified or inactive Pineal Glands and a chemically altered system.

And if you want to talk science because i understand that's as far as your logic goes cause many studies have shown that humans who choose to be Carnivore/Omnivores aren't aware that they are actually more deficient in numerous amount of vitamins/minerals and many including B-12 and especially those who do not understand health and how the human body works and eat processed foods.

If Charlotte needs to supplement B-12 then you need to supplement B-12, Iodine, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin C, Folate, Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calcium ect.. We can see how this turns out.

You do not enjoy the meat or animal products, you enjoy the flavors, sauces, spices, salts ect.. they are layered with and that is what you are addicted too, that originally come from and made out of??? Plants/Herbs ect... Just read the ingredients.

Eat meat without cooking or without flavors and tell me your body has a better sensation than eating a piece of fruit. You are lying and denying your own nature. Wake up to yourself.

They are putting things inside the body that nature did not design for thus why they are suffering not thriving and almost always have this aggression/animalistic type attitude about anything. Everything that is done outside of their comfort zone is immediately attacked and rejected like an uncontrollable defense mechanism. You are what you eat, you consume animals and chemicals that have no business in our bodies, don't expect to act like a human being.

Don't get me wrong, some people who eat that way are nice human beings and are self disciplined and behave more humane than others and yes some vegans are not the best examples either but the majority of the masses when you observe properly, you will see a noticeable difference in consciousness from those who consume animals and those who are more plant-based.

Its almost like 2 entirely different species if you have the eye to see.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Outer  You read waaaaay too much ?

Let's be honest, imagine if we all sat here and read study after study and then took it all on board, you'd have a supplement pantry like Leo did in his video ? swallowing 10's of tablets a day ?. You listen to science too much Outer

@now is forever ?

Yes @sgn  correction, so far ^_^

58 minutes ago, pluto said:

Eat meat without cooking or without flavors and tell me your body has a better sensation than eating a piece of fruit. You are lying and denying your own nature. Wake up to yourself.

@Shin DO IT

@Outer I'm going to get a blood test and see this for myself. Watch this space ? If my tests are fine you have to eat your own words ?

@Outer You make me laugh, you love your videos and scientific links... It's cute ?

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

Vegans who live far away from the equator

?

"Vegans who looks at the sun should take..."

"Vegans who shit sat down should take...."

"Vegans who breath should take...."

Sorry, I'm not taking the piss ?

No not a few month's... From June/july'ish

1 minute ago, Outer said:

If you are gonna test, test homocystine and methylmalonic acid

Will do ?

@Outer I definitely agree with the Vit D. I was diagnosed with low levels of the D (sorry, my crude mind ?) few years back so I made sure to pop my forearm's and forehead in the sun. I did spend time in the sun over the summer (without sunscreen) for a while so for now I should be fine but I'll definitely purchase some for over the winter. Thanks for the reminder 

@Outer Awesome outer. Will do. Nice one buddy. 

Why and when did you go vegan btw?

5 hours ago, pluto said:

There is naturally occurring B-12 in many foods. Coconut and coconut products same for Aloe Vera, Algae, Root vegetables(especially unwashed), Mushrooms, Shilajit, Moringa, Fermented vegetables and foods and many others

it‘s still very difficult to get bit b12 if we don’t eat all these things, is it not?

don‘t get me wrong, i just say you still have to be a very good kitchen alchemist to get b12. most vegans are not when they start out. 

i’m checking them out! thanks ?

(only  one remark, coconut is rich in b vitamines but doesn’t contain 12)