Charlotte

Random question

57 posts in this topic

@now is forever @Outerignore tag outer.

Now is forever. Get some nooch and sprinkle that shit on EVERYTHING ??

12 hours ago, Outer said:

12 hours ago, now is forever said:

Edited by Charlotte

@Charlotte ;) already have it. mentioned it also further above. use to forget the sprinkling  most of the time.

the nutrition jungle is really one of the maddest jungles of all. xD

so much money involved and so many beliefs -_-

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever  apologies, I missed that bit. 

I'm struggling for recipes with it. Do you have any? I don't eat a lot of 'cheesy' type dishes so I'm stumped ?

It really is isn't it. Absolute minefield

@Charlotte no sorry, no recipes - that’s why i got supplements for now. i always ignore the nutritional yeast ?

but i will check out about the things pluto said. maybe the fermentation things could be a good idea. miso etc. maybe i have to roll around the vitamin b shitpill for some more time until i come to a result i‘m happy about. 

but yeah maybe put it into soup broth after cooking - or even mix it with miso? the taste would be less present - but like miso not heating it too much.

into sauces, like salad sauce? mixing it with salt might be interesting too, like gomae (salt mixed with sesame) we could make our own salt with different ingredients... and less salt.

how about morninga yeast dried mushroom salt? :P

i get so many more ideas now - like smuggling the yeast into wasabi.:ph34r:

yeast is not the most sexy taste of all time unfortunately. and the amount of the yeast in salt would be probably not enough...

i think in the end the most interesting question is: which bacteria produce vitamin b12. that counts for the roots as well as the fermentation as well as the nooch, if you want to go without supplements and make sure you have enough b12 at the same time. and then ferment/experiment with the bacteria on your own.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

it‘s still very difficult to get bit b12 if we don’t eat all these things, is it not?

don‘t get me wrong, i just say you still have to be a very good kitchen alchemist to get b12. most vegans are not when they start out. 

i’m checking them out! thanks ?

(only  one remark, coconut is rich in b vitamines but doesn’t contain 12)

I just see the simplicity in all things, in all life and its really not that complicated as we make it but the chaos is required for us to evolve so i understand where outer and others are coming from because i used to be there before and then i woke up and evolved(so to speak) and saw how we take things WAY too seriously and the more serious we take life, the more we miss out on the magic and true intelligence of life itself. I was a perfectionist in every aspect then one day life smacked me so hard i realized how full of shit i actually was.

If people just saw the simplicity that i see now, the world would be a playground full of loving, intelligent, children.

As for getting down to a more "scientific" explanation.. The best info i have found on B-12 is this like i posted earlier which to my understanding and expertise in health makes the most logical sense. http://www.vibrancyuk.com/B12.html

Bless

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Most Supplements, especially those created by man who is not tune with his true nature will put the body in overdrive and corrupt the system in the long run because you cannot create something harmonic if you are not aligned and in-tune yourself. For example, there is a reason why in nature you find such small amounts of B-12 in things compared to the latter. Modern science and the mind of today's man is still very premature and heavily left-brained compared to natures intelligence where hemispheres are in perfect balance so sight is optimal and pure. In time everyone will catch up and see as they always do. The only one behaving like he has permanent brain damage is you @Outer but to let you on a little secret so you don't worry too much and prematurely create more illusions for yourself than you already have is that nothing is permanent, that is the clear indication that you don't understand the mechanics of the universe.  It doesn't take much to shift your frequency, you are literally a new person billions of times per second.

If you want to help someone, help yourself and heal yourself first. You just might wake up one day and it will be the greatest thing that ever happens to you :) I am always ever-forgiving so you don't have to worry about apologizing when you do snap out of it. I'll just be happy you finally pulled through.

B R E A T H E

short summary:

for jodine it might be enough to eat some nori once in a while - if no one throws an atomic bomb.

for vitamin b12 nori is also a supply - but don’t overdose because of the jodine that can be bad especially for people  with some thyroid problems. and can lead to thyroid problems in embryos if overdosed in pregnancy.

i also read some articles about how korean vegans, vegetarians are having quiet good vitamin b12 levels because they eat a lot of (seaweed) and eat a lot of fermented food. so trying fermented food is not a bad idea.

supplementing with organic vegan b12 is a good addition, and certainly not the dumbest investment - better if it includes methylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. from that stuff you might not get acne.

vitamin d3 is also available in vegan quality better in combination with k2. i got it in form of drops in coconut oil. it prevents loosing too much calcium.

taking vegan specific blood tests is recommendable once in a while. especially for vegan pregnancy!

what ever you do you loose either money or iq points! generally speaking. so just loose it intelligently.

for business ideas or science or your gut it could be interesting to have a look into vit b12 producing bacteria. because they could just sit there and do part of the work.

13 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Outer I'm going to get a blood test and see this for myself. Watch this space ? If my tests are fine you have to eat your own words ?

How long have you been vegan?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Outer you think you know but what you understand is not what is being said here.

cyanocobalamin is a synthetic substance and has to be split off by the body into adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin. they are the bio active forms in the body.

hydroxycobalamin is what bacteria build and what we have eaten for centuries - so our body is able to resorp it better.

cyanocobalamin is a waste product it takes four steps to transform it into active forms, a small amount is splitted into cyanid - therefore: acne.

but hey it doesn’t matter, it’s for the iq points and the industry.

Edited by now is forever

@Outer yes and just pack your bullshit here and there to glue it tighter together. 

if all iq points are lost on bullshit, we have to rely on human understanding at least give them a choice.

are you a doctor?

Edited by now is forever

@sgn from June July. 

@Outer @pluto you both present such interesting perspectives. Thanks so much for posting here :)

It's very interesting to see the opposing paradigms literally play out in this thread. 

And just to add a bit of comedy. Somebody turned to me last night in all seriousness and said. "But where do you get your vitamins?" ???

@Charlotte ? ? 

and while at practical magic, and talking about thyroid problems - i can just recommend trying ashwaganda for balancing thyroid problems, if there are any. best fresh from the kitchen and certicified without heavy metals (problem if the cook is not chosen wisely) - ayurveda in general is my favorit practical magic - its kitchen magic - it’s old and wise magic. i guess that’s partially why the indian doctor never had to take any supplements, she surely is a good cook/doctor.

said the scarab and rolled around shit, the holy pill.

Edited by now is forever