CreamCat

Who is not a devil on this forum?

19 posts in this topic

Is Leo not a devil? Is anyone not a devil on this forum?

It's painful to admit that I'm a devil. I'd rather live and prosper than wither and die. I like self-help because I like to help myself. I'm going to help myself.

Edited by CreamCat

Your nature is both Light and Dark. Being a devil just means that you are still an ego but the density of that ego may vary a TON so being a devil is not black and white.

Resisting the Devil is just perpetuating the Devil. If you start to Love the Devil, it will start to dissolve.

Also, wait for the response that the Devil is actually God ;)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

the few non-devils were banned, leaving only devils now :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The Devil is the lure of Awareness into Maya.  Ego is not the Devil, Ego is Hell.  You are God who’s in Hell because you don’t fully realize the illusion of Maya.  This idea that you or anyone else is the Devil is false.  The Devil is a seductor of God Awareness into illusion.  Calling people Devils is false and counter-productive Stage Blue talk.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I think the smartest devils might admit that they're devils to other people, yet not fixing the problem themselves and saying "that's just how I am" to themselves. But of course we know devilry is way more complex than that.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Devil is a seductor of God Awareness into illusion.  Calling people Devils is false and counter-productive Stage Blue talk.

Do you suggest that Leo's claim is a counter-productive Stage Blue talk? He once said Trump is a devil because he is deliberately selfish due to lack of awareness of his own selfishness.

Edited by CreamCat

4 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Preetom Who were these in your opinion?

Not to mention anyone specific. It's all a paradigm lock my friend.

If a person could smell his own bullshit, he wouldn't be in such a lock for long. That's why it's called paradigm lock. They are either just not seeing or they are rationalizing to stay locked without even knowing.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Devil is the lure of Awareness into Maya.  Ego is not the Devil, Ego is Hell.  You are God who’s in Hell because you don’t fully realize the illusion of Maya.  This idea that you or anyone else is the Devil is false.  The Devil is a seductor of God Awareness into illusion.  Calling people Devils is false and counter-productive Stage Blue talk.

If all is illusion, and someone living out the illusion of 'reality' sees a devil, is he not there? How can you progress to higher stages of awareness if you did not go through the lower ones first, and reach heaven without first going through hell?

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What's Maya?

Clearly me ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

If all is illusion, and someone living out the illusion of 'reality' sees a devil, is he not there? How can you progress to higher stages of awareness if you did not go through the lower ones first, and reach heaven without first going through hell?

All is not an illusion.  God Awareness is not an illusion.   There’s a part of Thought that is and is not an illusion.  There’s a part of Experience that is and is not an illusion.  And you don’t get at his by more Thought but by seeing what’s actually there vs. what the mind takes to be there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Do you suggest that Leo's claim is a counter-productive Stage Blue talk? He once said Trump is a devil because he is deliberately selfish due to lack of awareness of his own selfishness.

Donald Trump is Thought and Experience with nothing behind the scenes.  Can you separate out what’s real and what’s illusory with Trump like you can looking at your hand?  It’s the same exercise as looking at your hand.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Good-boy said:

What's Maya?

Maya is the illusions of Thought and Experience, namely what the mind takes to be there vs. what is actually there.  There’s a real part and an illusory part to all Thought and Experience, the question is, are you aware enough and literal-minded enough to see that for yourself.  You don’t think your way to understanding what Maya is -- it’s a seeing for yourself what’s actually there vs. what the mind takes to be there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 hours ago, CreamCat said:

There are no other people.  Not in the way we typically think.  Let me post you some stuff here: (but see I post stuff like this and nobody ever does the work.  You’re not gonna understand Coral metaphysics until you do this contemplation work for yourself)

I.  Start to contemplate these:

1. What is Ego actually?
  2. What is Maya actually?
  3. Is Ego larger in scope than the Egoic self?
  4. What is actually there versus what the Mind takes to be there?
  5. What is the true Self actually?
  6. What is Experience actually?
  7. Are other people separate beings?
  8. What is external reality actually?
  9. What are Thoughts actually?
  10. What is the part of what’s there that never changes?

Ii.  Start to contemplate these:

1. How many minds actually exist in reality?
  2. In what sense do other people actually exist in reality?  In what sense does the mind sort of assume stuff is there but it's not actually really there?  You gotta be very literal and actual.
  3. How many awarenesses are there in reality?
  4. Is external reality more Thought than it is seeing?  What's the percentage?
  5. How many beings actually exist in reality?
  6. What are other people really, in terms of Thought and Experience?
  7. What is that part of your reality that never has changed?
  8. What happens when Awareness refuses the illusions of the Mind?  How does life proceed after that?
  9. What if you were the only being that exists in reality and you exist all alone?
  10. What if reality is like you watching a movie and thinking its real, getting lost in it as if it's real?  And also discovering you're the watcher, you're not really in the movie at all?

Leo is getting at this in his Actuality video where you look at your hand.  When you look at your hand, can you appreciate the difference between what is actually there and what the mind takes to be there?  What's the gulf between those two. 

III.  This is a good exercise:

Look at your hand.  Write down the gulf between what is actually there and what the mind takes to be there or otherwise augments to the the raw and actual Experience.  See, you gotta become very literal, very mindful, very actual to reach Stage Coral.  Coral is very no B.S. to the augmentations of the mind.

So, look at your hand:

1. What is actually there?  What is being experienced?  What is experiencing?
  2. What does time have to do with things?  It appears as if time is a factor.  Change is a factor too, the information received (seen) is not static.
  3. What Thoughts is the mind associating with this changing Experience?
  4. What sensations is the mind associating with this Experience?  I.e., feeling myself move my hand.  Wiling myself to move my hand.
  5.  What is the Thought "this is my hand"?  Or even "my hand"?  Or even "hand"?
Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Maya is the illusions of Thought and Experience, namely what the mind takes to be there vs. what is actually there.  There’s a real part and an illusory part to all Thought and Experience, the question is, are you aware enough and literal-minded enough to see that for yourself.  You don’t think your way to Understanding Maya, it’s a seeing for yourself what’s actually there vs. what the mind takes to be there.

I thought Maya was some hot chick?. My bad, it makes sense now.

@Joseph Maynor I asked most of those questions myself, but I didn't go deep. I have been focusing on mastering Beige.

8 hours ago, Good-boy said:

I thought Maya was some hot chick?. My bad, it makes sense now.

It could be!  What a cool name that would be.

Edited by Joseph Maynor