GeoLura

Further

19 posts in this topic

I've had multiple enlightenment experiences in the past 4 years. I started experimenting with psychedelics 2 months ago and i've tripped on average once a week since. Last weekend i had ego death so complete, it changed something radically. I have alot less thoughts, I'm conscious of my body, breath and thoughts 24/7, but i feel super disoriented. Everything feels empty. "I" think this is the egos last stand to try to stay alive. Everything is conseptual, expect consciousness. I get why Jed Mckenna and Steven Norquist say that enlightment is crazy thing to want. No ego really wants enlightenment, it feels like getting out of the amusement park, but can't stop now, too far to turn back.

@Outer  There are still thoughts, but they are more like sounds, belonging to no one. The mind tries to interpret, but can't grasp anything. It finds something scary and pulls the veil back, then it's seen as false and non-dual state comes back. It feels kind off schitzofrenic atm.

@Outer "I" don't think that's how it goes. There's more like a feeling and contraction that dissapears. The i-thought is there, because it's how we think and talk.

@GeoLura Yep. It sounds like you are transitioning upward. Tripping once a week is a fast pace. I would consider slowing the tripping pace down to give yourself some time to integrate via meditation, contemplative journaling, kriya yoga etc. Whatever works for you.

@Serotoninluv  Yeah, maybe some yoga. I've done less meditation while sitting down, cause there's no force needed to be in meditation anymore.

Paradoxically, cutting down on tripping and starting yoga practice won't slow progress, but speed it up. :)

I encourage you to experiment and find your balance.

Tripping every 2 weeks/month is still hella fast.

Start to contemplate these:

1. What is Ego actually?
  2. What is Maya actually?
  3. Is Ego larger in scope than the Egoic self?
  4. What is actually there versus what the Mind takes to be there?
  5. What is the true Self actually?
  6. What is Experience actually?
  7. Are other people separate beings?
  8. What is external reality actually?
  9. What are Thoughts actually?
  10. What is the part of what’s there that never changes?
Edited by Joseph Maynor

@GeoLura What’s up with the name geo lura? Is that your real name? Or do you admire Leo that much?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Torkys how did you find @Not Leo Gura they left the forum way before you arrived.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@GeoLura You are becoming the universe. Embrace your new identity as God.

There is still much further to go.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@How to be wise  It's my god given name ;)

@Leo Gura Yeap. I was the universe all along, or no-self, consciousness, emptiness, infinity, God or whatever label you want to give it. It's just mindboggling how i lived 22 years without seeing this.

@martins name No, i really had no choice. It's just not what "i" imagined it to be, but of course ego needs to imagine it to be something that makes it better and happier somehow, to fuel it's own destruction.

@GeoLura I have to say it’s quite the coincidence.

@How to be wise  "God" given name... (: I don't think anyones real name is Geo Lura.

Edited by GeoLura

@GeoLura What’s your real name?

@GeoLura Unfortunately I’m not available.