Joseph Maynor

On What Basis do You Have to Conclude that the Relative and the Absolute Must be One?

17 posts in this topic

And also please explain how you're using the ambiguous terms 'Relative' and 'Absolute'.

Where is this word 'must' coming from -- in the sense of "'must' be one"?   That sounds like covertly buying into what we might call a logical conclusion or logical necessity.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Relative = everything that we know, world of forms, phenomena, universe and multiverses and everything that seems to happen in the past, now and future.

Absolute = The only thing that can fully satisfy 24/7. Unconditional love, bliss.

And from this we want to know if they are one. From what I can see, they are only separate with the mind. Without mind (thoughts), I can not tell the difference. 

If I can’t find a difference I can conclude that they have to be one. 

I can also say that the relative exists as illusion because of the nature of experience which is constant change without ground.

Without thoughts I have no idea what different even means ❤️??

Mental masturbation 101. ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Leo said it not me.  And I quote -- 

"Relative and Absolute must be ONE. God's creation is not separate from God, it IS God!" -- Leo Gura

Source of quote:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Its actually more like Relative doesnt exist, and Absolute is all there is. You could also say relative is the apparent reality and absolute is the real reality. Its a matter of seeing. Relative seems real because of identification with memory and logic. Thats how I see it

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

3 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Its actually more like Relative doesnt exist, and Absolute is all there is. You could also say relative is the apparent reality and absolute is the real reality. Its a matter of seeing. Relative seems real because of identification with memory and logic. Thats how I see it

Exactly.  You and me are on a very similar page on this issue.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

I thought you were leaving ? ?

God is love

And God in them

If you are distinguishing God from its Creation, you are still in duality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's a trap!

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, Shin said:

^

17 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And also please explain how you're using the ambiguous terms 'Relative' and 'Absolute'.

Where is this word 'must' coming from -- in the sense of "'must' be one"?   That sounds like covertly buying into what we might call a logical conclusion or logical necessity.  

It can’t be any other way because I am alone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It can’t be any other way because I am alone. 

That's not true I love you ! ?❤?

67676118-cactus-hug-vector-drawing-cute-cartoon-cactus-couple-in-love-funny-illustration-.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Joseph Maynor The distinction between duality and non-duality is the final duality! Ta-da!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie