Shin

The reasons to become Vegetarian/Vegan

39 posts in this topic

Earthlings and Dominion works.

I can't buy animals food, leather/fur clothes and anything that is tested on animals. anymore, impossible.

It's a miracle I didn't got any nightmares about those documentaries yet :SO.o

Watch them plz :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 10/20/2018 at 4:01 PM, Shin said:

lol you won't continue to eat meat for very long if you watch Earthlings for the full duration.

I double dare you xD:(xD:(:S

NOOOOO!!!!!! But yes... I guess. It will turn everyone Vegan, so that's awesome. 

But NOOOOO!!!! It will keep you up at night for days afterward. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

NOOOOO!!!!!! But yes... I guess. It will turn everyone Vegan, so that's awesome. 

But NOOOOO!!!! It will keep you up at night for days afterward. 

Am I a sociopath ? 

No problem to sleep at all xD

Even after having seen the moment where the cows and piggies get gutted and are still conscious and screaming while bleeding to death, or when the wolfs get skinned entirely while being alive.

Oh shit that was hard :(:/O.o

9_9:/

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

34 minutes ago, Shin said:

Am I a sociopath ? 

No problem to sleep at all xD

Hide contents

Even after having seen the moment where the cows and piggies get gutted and are still conscious and screaming while bleeding to death, or when the wolfs get skinned entirely while being alive.

Oh shit that was hard :(:/O.o

9_9:/

Could be just desensitization to screen violence or detachment from emotions in general. If you were a sociopath, you'd be mostly or completely unable to feel emotions in general. It would affect your ability to function in life too. So, if emotions aren't an everyday mystery and issue for you, then you're probably okay.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Could be just desensitization to screen violence or detachment from emotions in general. If you were a sociopath, you'd be mostly or completely unable to feel emotions in general. It would affect your ability to function in life too. So, if emotions aren't an everyday mystery and issue for you, then you're probably okay.

I think I'm ok then, because I had to cut the vizualisation in several parts.

Too much tears and emotional turmoil to watch it in one go for me ????

God is love

And God in them

@Charlotte ???

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Has anyone mentioned telomeres or red meat's association with cancer? Telomeres can be lengthened or shortened depending on the normal factors - diet, exercise, lifestyle. Shortened telomere length from meat and dairy consumption have been shown to promote Alzheimer's and Dementia. Red meat/processed meat have been linked to cancer for many years and are considered carcinogens.

With the plethora of plant-based meats and cheeses, it's becoming easier for people to make the switch. I just listened to a very detailed Rich Roll podcast on this subject today that I highly recommend - Episode • 402, Bruce Friedrich On The Clean Meat Revolution.

The issue is with vegan/vegetarian is there is no natural source of B12. It's all synthetically made.

I do not trust synthetic products because it is difficult to re-produce nature. for example look at k2/spice's failure to imitate THC.

All the studies on meat are pretty much invalid because they do not study 100% grass-fed meat with individuals who actually take care of themselves and have a healthy diet. It does not explain previous and current cultures who eat plenty of raw meat, fish, and milk who thrive and live long with no health issues.

It's not viable for everyone because there are people who do not handle high-fiber diets, people who are allergic to fruits, vegetables, nuts, and more. 

omega 3 conversion is not reliable either. 

Also plants ARE creatures. 

It's fine to still want to be vegan/vegetarian despite this for moral reasons, but a lot of people argue that it is more healthy when that has been unfounded. Plenty people are thin, healthy, alert, strong and eat meat. 

@Shin 

Do you own experiment and see how you feel. No point taking bias opinions from people, trial it yourself and be aware of how you feel. 

@Shin

Edited by Charlotte

2 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

The issue is with vegan/vegetarian is there is no natural source of B12. It's all synthetically made.

I do not trust synthetic products because it is difficult to re-produce nature. for example look at k2/spice's failure to imitate THC.

All the studies on meat are pretty much invalid because they do not study 100% grass-fed meat with individuals who actually take care of themselves and have a healthy diet. It does not explain previous and current cultures who eat plenty of raw meat, fish, and milk who thrive and live long with no health issues.

It's not viable for everyone because there are people who do not handle high-fiber diets, people who are allergic to fruits, vegetables, nuts, and more. 

omega 3 conversion is not reliable either. 

Also plants ARE creatures. 

It's fine to still want to be vegan/vegetarian despite this for moral reasons, but a lot of people argue that it is more healthy when that has been unfounded. Plenty people are thin, healthy, alert, strong and eat meat. 

Great perspective. 

What to eat has always been a question because we override our bodies natural intelligence with all of these moral philosophies and egoic beliefs. 

As long as we have strong egos, we will continue to eat unbalanced, because the place we live from (in the head) is unbalanced to begin with, and uncomfortable emotions will lead us to addictive habits to mask them.

Worrying about diet creates more worry. Focus instead on what you want to create like Love, joy, and bliss and all else will be added unto you. 

My body innate wisdom shows me what to eat. My body is my temple for the pure consciousness I am. I am health. I Am life. 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I am going to give this a shot for a while. Not from a moral standpoint. But I feel like I need to make some health changes. 

what if "not eating meat" is a green delusion as hard as the belief in the "holy bible"

what proves that chemical are wrongs in the body besides belief ? humm

maybe we eat chemical permanent in air, and we are made of chemical that can be poison in quantity.

we all have try drug that harmed more our balance.

we all kill things permanently just by "being". What besides your ego keeps you believing that you should do this or that.

is it direct experience or belief ?

I m really questionning though, isn't full no meat a green delusion ? maybe it depend where you DNA has been raised. until now I eated meat until my 25 and I cannot tell if meat was "the evil", until now it keeped me alive and my mother always try to give me the best. the mother of my grand father lived until 102 years > drinking wine everyday ( she was still minded at 100 ) and eating shit food during the ww2.    She wasn't vegan. She was human eating food.

what's the difference between believing than meat is toxic/immoral and being a christian who "believe".

"scientific researsh told that meat is toxic" , yes and you believe science now ?

as long as we believe what we do is right for this precise moment, I suppose.

you all talk, talk, but no one here is ready to take a bullet in the head, if you think your life is more precious, relative to whom ?

I try to convince my mother that something is "not good food" she told me, "if you had the choice between eating shit and this, you'll choose this, stop analyse everything."

She mindfuck me properly and It's true.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Yep but it dépend. One case or another living your life imply ending others life. There is no way to be good and non destructive.

I'll try all diet for me though and I m almost a vegan so I allow myself to the question.

Why Indian believe the food we eat become a part of us. That is my Real question. How are they sure of this and do they know .. faith ?

Any serious 'yellow' book to convince me ?

Edited by Strikr

1 hour ago, Strikr said:

Why Indian believe the food we eat become a part of us. That is my Real question. How are they sure of this and do they know .. faith ?

That would not necessarily be a good thing. The factory animals go through incredibly stressful moments before slaughter which results in accumulation of massive amounts of adrenaline and cortisol in their muscle tissues, effectively once you eat it you also eat all those neurotransmitters......could be one of the reasons why people on plant based diet are more compassionate because they do not get these....

but than again, this theory might be full of shit and propagated by green ideology

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

17 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

That would not necessarily be a good thing. The factory animals go through incredibly stressful moments before slaughter which results in accumulation of massive amounts of adrenaline and cortisol in their muscle tissues, effectively once you eat it you also eat all those neurotransmitters......could be one of the reasons why people on plant based diet are more compassionate because they do not get these....

but than again, this theory might be full of shit and propagated by green ideology

there is two way of having "kundalini energy/default mode" ( wikipedia cf , or find more source )

ACTIVE - intense sport/yoga etc../ ( + my personnal experience at first : active philosophy/taking psychedelics )

PASSIVE - surrender/meditation/contemplation

I choose all methods that fits my personnal experience.

And even having "bad stomach after eating" doesn't mean it didn't properly integrate, suffering is sometimes what an organism need to grow ;) ? just don't suffer to the point of breaking.

and as I had it ( still right now ), was on a regular veg/meat diet but still eating cheese and all that ( french food ). I didn't drink coffee or thea though for instance very rare in my life, only water from tape, not even buying "rare water"

( average, I was already on pure water since 3 years, and no fastfood for all that long ) I didn't feel guilty to eat though.

I m alright with you, but what's bad with eating adrenaline ? don't we need adrenaline and a few cortisol ? ( I m in what seams to me currently a pure balanced body, neither thin, neither fat )

green delusion to me, until direct experience.

but I'm not saying I'll not try for myself many diet, I think there is a part of truth in everything.

Edited by Strikr

I have not been eating meat a few days now. And I think I might have slightly less brain fog. Also better digestion. 

I don't necessairly think eating meat is bad or unatural. But you can't deny that the meat we consume in the US and the Western World is full of hormones and antibiotics. Those are definitely bad for you. 

11 hours ago, SFRL said:

I have not been eating meat a few days now. And I think I might have slightly less brain fog. Also better digestion. 

I don't necessairly think eating meat is bad or unatural. But you can't deny that the meat we consume in the US and the Western World is full of hormones and antibiotics. Those are definitely bad for you. 

Also comes from animals that are literally tortured.

The cheapest way to kill animals is by severing their throat and letting them bleed to death :/

God is love

And God in them

Compassion and Health are the two main reasons IMO.

B R E A T H E

My doctor says eating meat makes me more grounded (I'm diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, so I'm kind like pie in the skies if I don't get grounded). I've already read many comments that people who eat meat become more goal-oriented.

There's a kind of famous Brazilian guy who was on Frugivorism and had bone problems. Jordan Peterson says he cured many stuff with a carnivore diet.

I'm still not sure about the benefits of a vegan or vegetarian diet, but I respect people who are on it.