Sockrattes

Terence Mckennas Machine Elves

25 posts in this topic

Sorry for my bad english. Bear with me.

Terence Mckenna talked a lot about them. He experienced them several time, when he was on DMT.

I have also experienced them. In fact, they are occurring in my dreams every day for like one and a half years now. They feel like they are "angels" or something.

I'm not entirely sure why they are occurring and i don't know what they want from me. It feels like, they have a message for me, and honestly i'm too lazy and to dejected to really think it through.

But everything i'm experiencing convinces me, that there might be something beyond 'absolute infinity'. Absolute infinity or the void or whatever you want to call it, seems more like a state, in which we are trapped somehow. Think about it. When you experience ego-death, you become one with everything we know of. But what makes you so convinced, that this is everything there is? In this regards i really like Andy Weirs egg analogy. What if, we are still an unborn god?

Everything this universe ever was, was inside this egg. Eternity and Infinity, every human being or even every living creature. Simply everything we can have access to.

Those Machine Elves seems like Entities beyond the void. They had no problem to talk to me, when i was in this void. It felt like, they were controlling me. And it felt like, they were deciding, which insights i will have, while i was there.

So my question is: Do you think, there might be, something beyond enlightenment and oneness or do you think, that's the end of the story?

@Sockrattes Leo asked the same question to Peter Ralston. Honestly he shamed himself:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

Thank you for this video. I don't know why, but it feels a bit cringe-worthy to me.

Maybe it's because it feels like Ralston is trying to protect his spiritualised ego or something. Or maybe Leo asked him a question, which caught him off-guard, so he tried to stay in his role at all cost.

What Ralston is missing here, is actually quite obvious. Infinity has at least two definitions:

Pi or the Archimedes' constant is infinite. 3.1415926... and so on. It goes on forever.

But that doesn't necessarily mean, that Pi is therefore everything there is, right?!

In this context what is 3.2 then? More infinite?

For me it feels like, there is someone desperately waiting for us.

Honestly he shamed himself

Why do you think that? Do you have thoughts on this, you would like to share? :)

Again, sorry for my english. In german i could tell more specific about the insights i had.

@Sockrattes Everything that you’re saying right now is “mind stuff”. Any thought is mind stuff. Enlightenment is turning off the mind. What remains is awareness. If you want to know the absolute truth, stay open minded and take up an inquiry practice, so that you can experience it for yourself. Then you can be the judge of who’s right.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Sockrattes You do not understand yet what Infinity/Absolute is.

It includes your silly DMT aliens and everything else you can imagine.

You have not fully awoken yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Sockrattes You do not understand yet what Infinity/Absolute is.

It includes your silly DMT aliens and everything else you can imagine.

You have not fully awoken yet.

@Leo Gura  How sure are you about that?

I mean, have you experienced them yourself?

The funny thing is, that i have first experienced them on marihuana. Then on LSD and psylocibin.

And my void-experience was on 4-AcO-DMT. So no N,N-DMT yet.

They are literally coming every night, and dragging me into really strange but extremely interesting experiences, like lucid-dreams, astral-projections and so on.

I even have massive synchronicities, insights into it think "past lives" and other really heavy reality altering experiences.

There is one thing, which they told me, is somehow "my mission to pass on" or something. This part is sticking with me ever since:

"Do you (everyone) want to live forever or not? That's actually the only question that really matters."

What they've told me too is, that i could lift a finger if they didn't wanted it. And they proved it to me occasionally.

So i think, what i wanted to say is: Those entities are far beyond from being 'silly'. They are actually quite intelligent and extremely conscious and i would say sentient. They are foreshadowing things, like they would see time all at once and so on. In fact, they are extremely powerful and at times way beyond my imagination.

This dude here is talking about them as well. And this is the level of experiences i have regularly even without taking any drugs.

@Sockrattes

Did you experience the elves, then learn about McKenna’s experiences, or the other way around?

The absolute is called the absolute because it’s absolute. There’s really no possibility of mistaking it, as, it is the absolute. Once experienced, it would not matter to you what anyone called it / you, that’s how absolute it is. 

Also, how does the term ‘nonduality’ register with your experiences? (If at all, not trying to assume anything)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Terence Mckenna is a waste of time. 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@Outer Freedom, redemption and salvation.

I'm actually sick of this realm of reality.

@Nahm I've experienced them first. Then i've googled for them for a long time and only then i've learned about them through Youtubevideos and so on. I wasn't a very spiritual person. Actually i didn't feel the need to think about this stuff until 2 years ago, when depression and anxiety kicked in and i lost control of everything in my life. Today i'm not even sure, if i ever was in control, but thats another topic.^^

I will outline the beginning of this whole story briefly:

One and a half years ago, i was extremely depressed. Lost my job, lost my girlfriend, had to quit university, had no money and on top, i was basically homeless. I've started to taking drugs, just for the feel good experience. And one time, i was on marihuana, i felt into this deep deep paranoia and anxiety. I felt like i was dying and I was literally screaming inside me, stuff like "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?" and so on.

Anyway... this went on for a few minutes, and then all of a sudden a white light occurred. I instantly felt nurtured and loved. Like everything was ok and there is nothing to worry about anymore. My first thought was "Yay... i have psychosis now." But somehow i knew, it was different and it was a long forgotten friend or something.

But after a few seconds i managed to speak to that white light. It asked me "What can i do for you?". And because i was lost, i somehow naturally asked for a few things. Things i'm missing in my life. Then it asked me if i wanted to die. I was a bit shocked, but then i said "well.. uuhm.. not necessarily.. lol".

Then he asked me something, which is "haunting" me since then. I can't say what it was, because i don't know what it means and wether if it was a gift or a curse, if any of these things does even exist.

Anyway. Days goes by, a few incidents following this conversation happened, which dragged me even more into pain and suffering. One and a half years now, and i haven't progressed the slightest.

And ever since, these "machine-elves-entities" appear to me like every night, and trying to help me. At least i think they are trying to help me.

It seems like those Entities are employees from that white light or something. The first few times, i have asked them many many questions, and they hesitated to answer them. I've literally asked them "are you god(s)?". They said no.

I've kept asking them for a few weeks, and then they said, that they are somehow "my lawyers".

Well... don't know what that means, and i've almost stopped thinking about this.

Well you could argue, this is just psychosis or wishful thinking, because God himself was trying to help me or something. I have absolutely no proof for what happened. It is up to you wether you believe me or not. I've told this story many times to many people, but no-one believes me. Hell i wouldn't believe it myself, if it didn't happened to me.

So anyway, i'm trying to understand what is going on here. The problem is, that no concept i cobble together or insight i have, seems to fit the narrativ, that there is only the absolute, and once you are in that void, you will realise that. There is something beyond that. And i don't know what.

EDIT:

Non-duality does seem to fit in a certain way. I think i've opened another thread about this. In one of those "dreams" i've seen the image of Ramana Marashi, while a voice was trying to distract me from this. The voice said "Kim Jong ill! Mahatma Ghandi!... and a few other names.

At that time i didn't know who that guy from that picture was, so it took me a while to find that out.

A few days later in another dream an old white guy sat in front of me and said "Advaita Vedanta! Advaita Vedanta! Advaita Vedanta!"

So... there i would say, there is certain truth in non-duality. But i'm quite sure, there is even more.

That's actually the whole reason why i opened this thread.

Edited by Sockrattes

6 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

I'm actually sick of this realm of reality.

then you don't know what you are.

unborn Truth

25 minutes ago, Outer said:

Alright. Who is experiencing all these things? Who sees? Who hears? Who thinks?

Where is this i/me/ego? Where is it which is thinking?

Thank you for trying, but i already made this. I'm familiar with Advaita Vedanta and Ramana Maharshi now. So thinking this trough, is led me to the answers i'm looking for.

@ajasatya Well, you don't know what "i" went trough.^^

I know, you guys are convinced, that once one had this direct experience of oneness, suffering isn't possible anymore. But let me tell you, that's not true.

Those "Elves" told me, that reality is in fact infinitely more complex, than i could ever conceptualise.

Even if i don't like it, i think David R. Hawkins' Consciousness Scale is pointing in the right direction here. I don't like this scale, because i think, the notion, that consciousness can be quantified, is a bit silly. Nevertheless Hawkins said, that "the absolut" has a level of 1000. And he goes on and says, that God, Jesus, the holy spirit and the archangels are even beyond that.

And that's the essence what i'm talking about. These Entities said, that we have to work together to find that out.

For me it was like this:

Scientific person for my while life. Einsteins relativity and quantum physics were the keystone of reality.

Then this white light hit me, and i realised for the first time in my life, that science is a belief-system on its own and spirituality, oneness and the absolut are the essence of reality.

But the longer i think about it, the longer i working on this topic, the deeper i go into these "alternative realms", the more i realise, that both spirituality and science are 2 keys for a door, which has 3 locks on it. The absolut seems like a belief-system on its own. At least, when i take me experiences, thats the conclusion i must have.

I don't claim to have the answer to any of these questions. I'm just saying that "the absolute" might be a trick to keep us trapped in whatever this is. And to find that out, we need a scientific spirituality that remains humble and always takes our ignorance as a basis.

Ok. Let me ask you this way:

Do you think, this white light and those Entities are real?

And if yes, what is it?

How does they fit into oneness and the absolute?

@Outer

That was a nice way of saying, that i'm lying or hallucinating. But don't worry. I'm not easily offended.^^

What's real is consciousness

I don't doubt that. What i'm saying is, that there is more than one consciousness. Those entities literally said to me, that there are billions billions billions... of others.

You're operating out of a state of falseness.

Falsehood does not exist.

Well..:P

Atman and Brahman are fundamentally the same. I know. I get that. I wouldn't even start to doubt that. The hatchling inside an egg, is convinced of him being alone too.

What i'm saying is something different. Since many of you are spiritually awakened, i would like to ask you, to experience it for yourself wether your convictions might be false.

Take a really high dose of Marihuana and ask for god. Maybe he will answer. I really hope that, because it seems like, there are only a few who are experiencing what i do. I know, this sound like deluded-maya-i-know-better-than-everyone-else stuff, what i'm talking about, but you should take seriously what i'm saying. You don't know me. So it is fair and reasonable, that you can't take seriously what i'm talking about. You haven't experienced it. I won't judge.

I'm just saying, that there is something else you can discover, if you are willing to do that.

Leo said, that i'm not fully awakened yet, so everything i say must be false by default.

This is the kind of argument, a scientific person would say to a religious person, no?!

Before the scientific revolution everyone KNEW that illnesses are cured only when god want it to be cured. Scientist und physicians came up with solutions to cure them and everyone knew, that god doesn't exist. Many of them KNEW there is no god. How else could it be?Now spiritual people hold the same structure of argumentation against scientific people. And it seems like nondualism is becoming the biggest, because most convincing belief-system, which is holding us back.

I'm not saying that non-dualism is false. I honestly don't know. What i'm saying is, that experiencing non-dualism isn't all there is.

When i take everything into account, what i have experienced, then there is no doubt for me, that there is something beyond what you call the absolut. Something of more value.

Stay open-minded and don't judge my state of awareness just by comparing to your own. This could be next-level-maya.

Edited by Sockrattes

Just FYI

Here is another Video, you should watch:

That guy is experiencing what gnosticism is teaching. Literally. At least a few schools.

The story goes like this:

First there was (conscious) nothing. Then out of nothing, there was light, which was also conscious. Because the nothing didn't know better or had nothing else to do i guess, it started to expand itself inside the light and tried to rip it apart. And in this process, it formed this reality.

So essentially that means, that there are two.

Ask yourself: Is this guy lying? Hallucinating? Do you know for sure, that what he's experiencing is false?

My advice is, take this guy seriously. He knows what he's talking about.

Edited by Sockrattes

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

Then he asked me something, which is "haunting" me since then.

Dude, captivating. I believe you experienced what you say you did, for what that’s worth. WHAT DID HE ASK YOU???

2 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

Take a really high dose of Marihuana and ask for god

I’ll let you know what I see. 

I’ve had nondual / pure/only, experiences, but I had one which was “outside” of nonduality, which of course in words makes no sense at all. Of all I’ve read and heard, only one person described this same experience. What you’re saying is intriguing and I appreciate your openness and sharing very much. 

What did he ask you!!!! Heck of a cliff hanger man!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hi Sokkrates,

Machine elves, spirit guides, archetypal entities are all Cosmic Consciousness level events (700s.)

The Absolute is 1000.

In other words, this is an early stage (2nd stage) enlightenment phenomenon.

There is still an I-thought and an "other" (such as an archetype.) 

The Absolute is 5th stage.

You can look at all the maps, from Wilber, Grof, Ramaji, etc.  They all say the same thing.

Edited by Haumea2018

16 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

Those "Elves" told me, that reality is in fact infinitely more complex, than i could ever conceptualise.

The elves are right. Stop conceptualising :)

@Leo Gura Leo, in your direct experience is there anything beyond Absolute Infinity ?

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@Nahm

Thank you. I would love to tell you what they've asked me, but i can't. It's a heavy burden i have to carry and it's crushing me. But they've told me, it would be better not to talk about this. Honestly i wouldn't even know how to explain this.

At this moment, i'm not confident enough to talk about this.

But i would like warn you: When you are experiencing those elves, double-triple-octuple-check everything they are saying. It took me a long time to realise, that there are "two opposing groups" of these entities. They are basically indistinguishable. That's really challenging.

But to be fair: It's possible, that they are only pretending to be two conflicting groups. But check it for yourself.

And be prepared: Some of those entities have an infinitely loving and caring warmth in their eyes. When i first saw that, i instantly wanted to be like that. I know... probably it's my ego speaking here. But once i have seen this, i couldn't stop thinking about that. It's overwhelming.

Honestly i can't believe, that i'm writing all this. Compared to this, that Scientology-Xenu-Stuff sounds at least a bit believable. I know that. I guess this is partially the reason no-one believes me.

EDIT:

This i a german video about a near death experience. Use english subtitles:

Edited by Sockrattes