shermano667

Leo meme

133 posts in this topic

COME ON LEO, YOU VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE A GIRL SQUIRT WAS YOUR BEST (works 100% ???) !!!

DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK !!!!!!!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Pernani what about little figurines. maybe in lotus position or with 4heads, or a lot of arms? plastic, metall and glass.

it starts to sound like a business plan.

Make them have a giant bald bobbly head and you're golden ??

24 minutes ago, Pernani said:

Make them have a giant bald bobbly head and you're golden ??

hahaha - no thanks, just wanted to support you. 

if i would make them they would have to have a use...

could make them of 5meo though, that would maybe go through the roof.

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

hahaha - no thanks, just wanted to support you. 

if i would make them they would have to have a use...

could make them of 5meo though, that would maybe go through the roof.

Thw head would be too big to fit in an average asshole tho.. hmm, gotta think this one through

1 hour ago, Pernani said:

Thw head would be too big to fit in an average asshole tho.. hmm, gotta think this one through

good point ?.

ok

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

57BE26E6-62D4-4589-AB29-51515C6041E4.png

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

I'm surprised nobody has incorporated the word "chimpery" into a meme. I like that word........Chimpery.  xD

@RiseAbove oh shit, that’s really good!?? now I’ll have to watch that video again...

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Okay, enough wasting time.

Back to work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.