SageModeAustin

How can I work for Leo

20 posts in this topic

Leo I am a psychology student working towards a PhD and your work is revolutionary for the current psychology department. I want to help somehow, and eventually implement my knowledge into the current model of psychology. How can I help? All of my free time is gone to reading, and watching Leo’s videos/taking notes. The rest of my time goes to college full time, 6 classes. I know this is a long shot and he probably will laugh this off, but yea why not.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

You can wash his feet, then work up to brushing his hair every morning, then after that maybe...just maybe he will teach you Enlightenment through the Ceremony of the Frog.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

29 minutes ago, Rilles said:

….work up to brushing his hair every morning

Maybe he needs a crotch-comber.  xD 

If you really want to work for Leo,

Work to find your life purpose and align with it.

Leo is just a dude like you, and he wants you to do YOU,

He does not want you to become a mini-Leo or an "Actualizer".

He really doesn't give a shit, for him, you never having to use Actualized.org ever again is his idea of success,

Because it means you finally know what you want to do and how.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@SageModeAustin Is research part of your dissertation? Perhaps you could design a research project that incorporates some of Leo's concepts.

@Serotoninluv Yeah that's what I want to do in the future. I'm not at that point where i'm doing research yet as i'm just a student, but yeah eventually, maybe. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Shin I agree, I just would like to help somehow or be affiliated with actualized.org in a more professional way, as i'm pretty dedicated to self-actualizing and I'd be willing to work for his 'company.' 

5 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

Wait a few years until there's actualized temples. Then shave your head and show up with a toothbrush

I’m crying with laughter holy fuck ?

So much stuff to do in the world of psychology and you want to work for Leo? REALLY? :D

If you think that Leo's work is amazing, support it by being the change we need in the world of professional psychology! The work of Ken Wilber, William James, Piaget, Sri Aurobindo and so many more are revolutionary - why not join that group?

DO US A FAVOR AND SOAK YOUR WORK WITH CONSCIOUSNESS!

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

On 12/09/2018 at 8:02 PM, Caterpillar said:

Wait a few years until there's actualized temples. Then shave your head and show up with a toothbrush

nice one :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

To steal his own words: develop a unique skill/talent/ability that provides him with massive value that he has no choice but to hire you

On 13/09/2018 at 1:52 AM, kieranperez said:

I’m crying with laughter holy fuck ?

Snap! ???

On 9/12/2018 at 10:23 PM, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv Yeah that's what I want to do in the future. I'm not at that point where i'm doing research yet as i'm just a student, but yeah eventually, maybe. 

It that's your purpose, if that's what you want to do, then you wouldn't be saying 'yeah, maybe, eventually'. Find the specific thing you want to do research on and go do the research ... find a supportive professor if you can, but the drive has to come from you

@Elisabeth I never said that was my purpose. It's just one of the many things that I want to tackle in the psychology department.

I don't quite understand your posts. You say you are a PhD student, but then you say you are 'not doing research yet'. That does not make sense to me, because, by definition, a PhD student does research. How have I misinterpreted your words?

On 9/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, SageModeAustin said:

I am a psychology student working towards a PhD 

@Daydreamer 

So you are an undergraduate and you are working towards a BA? 

Edited by Daydreamer