Your place at Heart

Elliot hulse philosophy of material path and spiritual path

44 posts in this topic

I Thought this video was for men going their own way. To be honest, I love seeing underdeveloped people ranting about their lives and missing the spiral dynamics and nonduality. However, I was surprised by philosophical thoughts of elliot hulse about how

Matter=Mother=Maternty=Matrix=science=feminism=materialism which was the way of the mother and suckling of tities and sexuality desired by failed men and mother world is material world which you leo advise us to stay away from it and seek higher realms.  He said men should strive for the way of spirit which is the way of the father or patter from old indo-european and he links it to the word pattern and initiation, our eternal father in heaven, Paternity, Path, heroes journey. Is he correct or is he lost in the dictionary of endless symbolism and going back connecting similar sounds that has meanings? Is he correct? He seems very logical and his reasoning is so convincing and I am convinced like 100% but reason doesn't always work in reality thanks to the supreme absolute infinity.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Can't comment on your specific question but Elliott has some unbelievable content and is pretty damn evolved. You wouldn't think so upon first glance but if you take enough time browsing through his channel he details his personal evolution and his philosophies on shadow work, bioenergetics/emotional therapy, mature masculinity, etc. I guess I just have a man crush on the guy but I'd keep checking him out.

There is no problem with materially enjoying women. The problem is in the toxic, egocentric ideology which MGTOW promotes.

If all MGTOW was, was a call to action for men to improve their results with women and become better men, that would be great. But it is NOT that. It is a toxic victimization/demonization ideology.

Materialism is the least of MGTOW's problems. The irony is, MGTOW will not even make you successful with women because it is such an energy drain. At least pickup can get you success with women.

The whole appeal of subscribing to MGTOW is that then the guy does not have take responsibility for all of his failings as a man. It's just a way to scapegoat women. Which is really the opposite of what is required to become a strong healthy man.

This is also the problem with Incels -- their toxic philosophy only deepens their predicament.

These philosophies are like cancer. This is some of the saddest, disempowering stuff you'll ever read:

https://incels.me/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura some science is cancer too. maybe it was just me particularly, but if you google "OCD" and look at the sidebar, it says "Chronic, can't be cure". Boy. I was a science fan-boy then. So I realllly believed that D: Took a lot of time to undo 

Edited by d0ornokey

@Leo Gura could you make a blog post and say something about incels or the manosphere in general? 

Funnily enough there are spiritual people on the Incel forum. I saw some stickied post that said you cant get enlightened as an incel because good looking guys know from experience sleeping with tons of girls wont make them happy, an unattractive guy cant prove this for himself and will therefore always suffer and be attached to intimacy.

Spirituality and Religion is also seen as a way to cope with not having a romantic life, thats at least partially true for me. If I had no problems attracting girl I wouldnt ended up here.

Edited by MM1988

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole appeal of subscribing to MGTOW is that then the guy does not have take responsibility for all of his failings as a man. It's just a way to scapegoat women. Which is really the opposite of what is required to become a strong healthy man.

This is also the problem with Incels -- their toxic philosophy only deepens their predicament.

These philosophies are like cancer. This is some of the saddest, disempowering stuff you'll ever read:

100%! its crazy. So many guys blame women for their lack of success in life. Just because their mom told them they are snowflakes and can achieve anything without putting in the work. Then they try to become those emotionless grossly material narcissists and OF COURSE only find women who are attracted to that. Deep down they are insecure and just want to be loved but they cannot give love because they are shit scared of opening up to women and making themselves vulnerable, not realizing that THIS is exactly what a true man would do. Its taking a risk, its trusting without being sure of the outcome. 

Its disgusting how people make money out of that as content producers. Look at this guy called "coach red pill", its pathetic! Do you MGTOWS really want to end up like him? Because thats whats going to happen if you subscribe to his mindset.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

I don't support MGTOW because they are not healthy group. I am man as well. I was tricked into them thanks to youtube recommending videos to my homepage. I now completely accept and approve and appreciate them as well as feminists and all ideologies in the world because this is what absolute infinity(allah or nothingness or Brahman or Consciousness) wants. It desires everything, it desires peace, it desires chaos and we cant change a damn thing about it. We can only turn inwards and this path is less travelled and rewarding. I am just enjoying the world as big drama screen seen via my goggles or 3d glasses called eyes.

My question was elliot hulse caught in his symbolism trying to comfort MGTOW guys and trying convince the. of doing inner work?

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

12 hours ago, kev014 said:

Can't comment on your specific question but Elliott has some unbelievable content and is pretty damn evolved. You wouldn't think so upon first glance but if you take enough time browsing through his channel he details his personal evolution and his philosophies on shadow work, bioenergetics/emotional therapy, mature masculinity, etc. I guess I just have a man crush on the guy but I'd keep checking him out.

I have lots of respect of elliot hulse, i used to watch him when I was obsessed over gym but stopped watching him when my hobbies changed.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no problem with materially enjoying women. The problem is in the toxic, egocentric ideology which MGTOW promotes.

If all MGTOW was, was a call to action for men to improve their results with women and become better men, that would be great. But it is NOT that. It is a toxic victimization/demonization ideology.

Materialism is the least of MGTOW's problems. The irony is, MGTOW will not even make you successful with women because it is such an energy drain. At least pickup can get you success with women.

https://incels.me/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/

Leo,you got to be kidding me. This is insane level of ranting. This forum is like its own bubble. I am just amazed. I hope these guys find their true happiness because they are out of touch with reality.

@Your place at Heart Its mostly ranting and being angry at women for rejecting them their whole life. This is the result of going through your 20s without having even one good experience with a girl. However, the ideology at its core is based around legit scientific studies as well as anecdotal evidence like 80% of girls going for the top 20% of men or the harsh dating disadvantages of short and ethnic men.

Also there are online dating expierments done by the community demonstrating that open racists and even child rapists who are good looking have a much higher chance of getting laid then average guys.

uvmedettfs511.jpg

Edited by MM1988

1 hour ago, MM1988 said:

@Your place at Heart Its mostly ranting and being angry at women for rejecting them their whole life. This is the result of going through your 20s without having even one good experience with a girl. However, the ideology at its core is based around legit scientific studies as well as anecdotal evidence like 80% of girls going for the top 20% of men or the harsh dating disadvantages of short and ethnic men.

Also there are online dating expierments done by the community demonstrating that open racists and even child rapists who are good looking have a much higher chance of getting laid then average guys.

uvmedettfs511.jpg

Thank you for replying. I agree with you. The problem is that the mind and ego find ways to make complex reality of life so simple so that it can deceive itself and make false reality. 80/20 is so much Ideal and simplistic lie. Women in the west behave completely different than women in the Eastern countries from my experience, heck even in the west women behave differently from woman to a woman.  These dudes who are racists and or child rapists, this is something bad for them that will harm them, but you don't have to wage war on them, otherwise you would be in same boat as them and waste so much time off of your precious life and not spending it on life purpose. I learned that I can't fix all humans, only myself. I accept and approve and appreciate of their existence because that's what absolute infinity or allah or Yahweh or wants them to exist like all ideological groups for wisdom. surrender and let go

@Your place at Heart

Don’t let appearances fool you, Elliot Hulse is a very developed guy.

I’ve said this before in other threads, but there are some accurate perspectives in MGTOW. It’s not all bad.

The issue I have is similar to what Leo was saying. It’s generally a very low vibration, angry, victim mentality kind of environment. Which skews a lot of even the good things they have to say.

That being said, let’s not shame people who are MGTOW. That would be falling into the same trap. If you were a guy in their situation, you’d be angry and feel like a victim too.

Ideally a guy eventually grows out of that. But even if he doesn’t, that’s not for us to judge.

4 hours ago, MM1988 said:

the ideology at its core is based around legit scientific studies as well as anecdotal evidence like 80% of girls going for the top 20% of men or the harsh dating disadvantages of short and ethnic men.

There is nothing scientific about this. This is utter nonsense based on cherry-picking, confirmation bias, and deficiency-needs perception.

When the ego-mind's survival agenda is threatened it will distort its perception of reality to see reality in whatever way is helpful to getting its needs met or identity validated.

To feel like a victimized man and maintain that identity these Incels and MGTOWs bring forth all sorts of stupid bro-"science" and rationalizations to justify themselves. But it's just an illusion based on fear, anger, depression, and ultimately very low levels of consciousness.

As soon as you hear people citing science/logic to justify their political or identity positions, you can pretty much be certain it's bullshit. This is what JP loves to do. He cites science in a cherry-picked way to valid his ego-mind's narrative of life.

The ego-mind always appeals to "facts", "reality", "objectivity", and "fairness" because that's how it creates its subjective reality while denying that it did so. The reality is, the ego-mind does not give a flying fuck about truth or fairness. It is always distorting reality to get an unfair advantage.

Online dating dynamics are highly biased. Online dating is not like real life dating because in real life a woman can get to know your personality (which is what primarily attracts women) whereas online all that really matters is physical appearance.

Via online dating I could never attract a 10. But in person I have done so many times. You don't need to be a physically attractive guy to attract the hottest girl in the club. You just need a very strong personality, which of course these Incels do not have and do not want to do the hard work to develop. They just want to sit around and rationalize why they are victims.

3 hours ago, MM1988 said:

uvmedettfs511.jpg

That’s terrifying good god

1 hour ago, aurum said:

@Your place at Heart

Don’t let appearances fool you, Elliot Hulse is a very developed guy.

I’ve said this before in other threads, but there are some accurate perspectives in MGTOW. It’s not all bad.

The issue I have is similar to what Leo was saying. It’s generally a very low vibration, angry, victim mentality kind of environment. Which skews a lot of even the good things they have to say.

That being said, let’s not shame people who are MGTOW. That would be falling into the same trap. If you were a guy in their situation, you’d be angry and feel like a victim too.

Ideally a guy eventually grows out of that. But even if he doesn’t, that’s not for us to judge.

Thank you for replying. I now discovered Elliot as spiritually developed guy and he is eloquent and his chain of thought is ordered when he delivering specific Idea. They do have valid points and wisdoms to be contemplated as much as ALT-righters and terrorists and fundamentalists do, make no mistake of thinking because I mentioned these tribal groups I necessarily linked them. There is definitely major differences. I just appreciate their existence because they help me find the Nazi, the MGTOW, the feminist, the terrorist mechanisms that operate in me where I can appreciate them and isolate these mechanisms and slowly and mindfully distant myself from them. I just love everyone because everyone is essentially you and me, if only they realize this. 

@Leo Gura When I discover the same mechanisms MGTOW tribe as well as other Tribal groups such as Nazis, Zionists, feminists, MRa mechanisms operate in myself which I am unaware of, what should I do? Should integrate them as my shadow and learn to love them as part of me or Should I mindfully distant myself?

I realize a lot of people don't have the faculty to see through this stuff and as an unenlightened person I am very ignorant in general about life but like 70% of everything said in the "manosphere" or on bodybuilding websites should be ignored. 

@Your place at Heart Don't hang around low consciousness people. They will pull you down to their level with all their nonsense thinking.

There are tons of high consciousness teachers and books available that you could be listening to instead.

Rather than watching some right-wing fool rant about feminism, go watch a teacher like Sadhguru.

Learn to distinguish real wisdom from egoic ideological propaganda.

Real wisdom is never based in fear, anger, scapegoating, demonizing, ranting, blaming, complaining, etc.

High consciousness people never complain about others.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Your place at Heart Don't hang around low consciousness people. They will pull you down to their level with all their nonsense thinking.

“Never argue with a stupid person. If you do they will pull you down to their level. Then they will beat you with their experience.” - Om Swami

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't hang around low consciousness people. They will pull you down to their level with all their nonsense thinking.

i agree with this on a general level. it's a valuable advice for those with weak practices.

but there's a certain way of BEING that can touch their hearts in strange ways. deep listening and eye contact can reach them sometimes.

of course, it's not recommended if your practice of mindfulness isn't strong enough.

unborn Truth