now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

On 11.5.2018 at 4:48 AM, Jamie Universe said:

here's the definition of trust:

firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

so by definition, we can never trust anything 100%, except maybe enlightenment.. idk. 

But I wanted to bring this up to talk about trusting in techniques / sources / information. Because I feel like I'm constantly finding out that something I trusted is wrong in some way. I think in Leo's video about understanding big picture understanding he talks about not taking positions and finding as much information as possible, and there's also his video about researching. I've kind of developed this paranoia that the stuff I do will end up not working out, or something obscure and random will fuck me over.

So I guess what I wanted to know, what makes you trust stuff? What do you do to make sure you don't fuck everything up by deluding yourself? Or is this even a problem for you (<-- has most stuff you've trusted ended up being true or working out.)

On 11.5.2018 at 5:24 AM, now is forever said:

i don't think it's always paranoia - if you have the feeling something's going wrong, maybe you should try to go further into what it is that makes you feel anxious.

you should ask yourself: is it possible to define it or is it something diffuse?

if you can define it, maybe you can just go after it.

if not  there might be another source to it.

for the research stuff - it's pretty much the same, go after the thing you are mistrusting - if you find it, exclude it, include it or research further depending on the outcome.

its ok if something is not perfect - you can always improve it later.

ask someone you trust for their opinion or better, someone you don't even know (like you just did)

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes thank you, i read the edit. deleting my posts is making myself realize. attachment is staying.

i don’t know what i should appreciate anymore. i appreciate this space and i appreciate the time we all spent here all in our own delusions, but i just can’t see it anymore where did it go? i can only see ego games. i saw them before but morals are really down right now, not in the sense they where before. it’s getting corrupted. i actually sometimes wish people would start again with the ego and devil calling. 

Learn to love it and accept it.

That's how it is for 99.99% of human being.

Rejecting this here is the same than rejecting it outside.

You need to let it in, not to build a wall.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Learn to love it and accept it.

That's how it is for 99.99% of human being.

Rejecting this here is the same than rejecting it outside.

You need to let it in, not to build a wall.

why shin - i don’t need to let it in i let it in my whole life. it’s not that we run away for nothing remember that, never forget that. it’s not that we want to stop breathing for nothing.

here was a safe house.

Edited by now is forever

@ShinYes let it in to let it go!

we cannot escape our own devilry, we can only recognize and embrace it and see what happens next. Allow life to simply be, unknown

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@now is forever appreciation is only ever now ??

When you lose sight, the devils game returns. corruption only happens in “time”  

sneaky devil :ph34r: 

inescapable, it can only be embraced 

@now is forever Am I blocked again?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Honey, what were you keeping safe here? 

The dandelions are beautiful, you don't need to spray the grass with glyphosate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

The dandelions are beautiful, you don't need to spray the grass with glyphosate. 

mandy it was ment to be a safe house for everyone, to find out about truth - but truth gets corrupted, or maybe it just showed that it always has been corrupted and no place on earth can change that.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

She's an oyster, she protecting her heart.
I can kinda start to feel how that's wise.

The world of regular people never ceases to teach me the simplest lessons.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Someone here sent me this yesterday in response to a question.

I've been contemplating it ever since. 

"Since everything is you, whatever seems foreign to you, is in actuality - you not accepting an aspect of you. "

Nowiforever is leaving for the same reason I wanted to cling to Christian morals. I'm lost in a world of devilry and I created it all. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@now is forever admit it! You don’t know Truth! 

Truth knows you :x

Let it in...

Edited by DrewNows

She is Love. She deserves more love not less. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

She is Love. She deserves more love not less. 

You don’t know Love, Love knows you 

what is or is not deserved is irrelevant 

“You wanna know the truth!?” 

“You cant handle the truth!” 

Don't you dare leaving you coward ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@now is forever

You told me that we're forever :(

did i? did i say we? i thought it was about now... so you call me now and you are truth? that won’t change, just without the ego xD ?

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

You don’t know Love, Love knows you 

what is or is not deserved is irrelevant 

“You wanna know the truth!?” 

“You cant handle the truth!” 

that’s probably right except if you don’t have a choice, you’ll still do.