now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I spent a lot of my life trying to keep up with men at physical labor jobs. Raking blueberries, demoing, lawn work, whatever. It was an obvious thing that i eventually had to accept that I could work twice as hard and still not match them. When we hired out a ton of plumbing work I had to leave the house because the plumbers dope (pipe adhesive), started literately making me high. I don't remember what I said to the plumbers but I left the house and drove to my parent's house. The roads were snowy but it was warm and sunny and I remember seeing the sky reflected in the road and just being so fascinated that the road looked like it fell away into the nothingness of the sky and having an almost enlightenment experience. 

Then I thought about how all those men have gotten so used to those fumes, day in and day out working stuck in a basement all day. And I was really really grateful to them. Most women are too smart and care too much about their health to do that kind of work. I truly admire men who do blue collar labor, the truck drivers, the construction workers. Sure women can do that kind of work, but most can't or won't. 

This is a fact that we're just supposed to ignore. And our ignorance of it, is why rural America elected Donald Trump.

Stage green feminism elitism has created a monster. 

ok then count all the women cleaning ladies etc. probably no woman wants to work as a plumber because you couldn’t work in that environment for a day, not because of the material but because of how you get treated as a woman as well. 

@now is forever Yep, that's definitely a big part of the problem as well. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw and another thing is that they probably could wear gas masks, but if you would offer them to them they would decline. i had this situation with workers and dust masks - they didn’t want to.

For decades, at least over here, wearing a mask during plumbing or carpenter work was seen as a weakness. It's a little ridiculous because you're gambling with your health. People have gotten better about it recently, but even ten or fifteen years ago, people were very resistant to wearing masks.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@now is forever Yeah, that drives me crazy, I've made multiple comments to people who have worked for me that they need to wear a mask. They have been made fun of for taking care of their health, or pressured not to do anything that could slow them down. I don't want to be responsible for them getting lung cancer, even if mine was just one project of many they do. 

Sometimes though, someone in management will require that a certain mask be worn, but since he doesn't actually do the work and get his hands dirty, he doesn't understand that sometimes having your vision obscured by a mask puts you in more danger than not wearing one. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

i hope you all have enough of my talking, i’ll eliminate all content i’ve written step by step while going. i’ll give myself some days. it’s about time. sorry guys it’s the developments, too much shit going on - too many ego wars, i’m tired.

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i hope you all have enough of my talking, i’ll eliminate all content i’ve written step by step while going. i’ll give myself some days. it’s about time. sorry guys it’s the developments, too much shit going on - too many ego wars, i’m tired.

how-about-you-just-don-t-go-instead-yeah

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

how-about-you-just-don-t-go-instead-yeah

which one do you like? me going? :ph34r:

no i really can’t stand some shit. if it happens i’m just out. it’s so ridiculous but what happens here is unfortunately the exact opposite of what should have happened. i’m making space - it’s all data capacity... how much does this all cost per month... xD

i’ll return to facebook, probably - it’s pretty much the same.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

YOU CAN'T GET IN OUR LIFE AND GO JUST LIKE THAT

THAT'S CRUEL !!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

i know it’s also hard but now is forever if i survive as this fantasy. it was a nice ride, you’ll probably figure out the last three chacras by yourself. there is nothing more to give that’s really relevant. i’m also just negative since some time. i don’t like what it makes with me anymore. i also don’t like what it does to others. i don’t want to survive like that. i feel like i’ve failed. and i’ll probably learn from it.

i really wanted to make a change, but i got hung up like every one else in ego wars.

On 12.5.2018 at 10:46 PM, now is forever said:

wow i did that too, not to experience death but because i really had an urge to die when i was younger. 

actually it was quiet interesting how my lungs sucked up the air again - and somehow that showed me how beautiful life is - how beautiful it is to cling to life. how beautiful and precious this body is. how beautiful any human being and how fragile.

later in yoga i learned that this method is part of some breathing technique.

you breath out everything until your lung sucks in the air automatically.

still love it now. sort of life death meditation.

the urge to die vs. the urge to live all in one wave, part of the same cycle.

this was the second thing i posted here - how it never changes. oh no it was the tenth.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I feel sad that I never was able to chat with you as much as I wanted to before your decision to leave. I wish you would stay, as I think you have some great insights to share, but if you are committed to leaving, please go with our love and gratitude for the time you've shared with us. <3

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@now is forever get outta here you little rascal! But return when you are not such an extremist :P 

when I leave I’ll be outta here like the wind! No disrespect but I’ll probably come and go like the wind, like the tide, like the ? 

Catch you later, much love 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, jbram2002 said:

@now is forever I feel sad that I never was able to chat with you as much as I wanted to before your decision to leave. I wish you would stay, as I think you have some great insights to share, but if you are committed to leaving, please go with our love and gratitude for the time you've shared with us. <3

thank you, i’m also very grateful i could meet you all! 

Just now, DrewNows said:

@now is forever get outta here you little rascal! But return when you are not such an extremist :P 

what do you actually care? this comment is completely irrelevant. do you think it’s easy? so no it’s not easy, i actually know why joseph went to this leangth. i even told him how to make sure he wouldn’t return xD

he got it, it’s impossible without screaming your goodbye very loudly.

@now is forever Please tell me that you're just fishing for love like Joseph did. Please stay.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@now is forever read my edit.

Hey do what you gotta do. If this place is no longer serving its purpose for you, makes sense ?

Attachment is tough and turns into the lack of appreciation 

Edited by DrewNows

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@now is forever read my edit.

Hey do what you gotta do. I’d this place is no longer serving its purpose for you, makes sense ?

Attachment is tough and turns into the lack of appreciation 

yes thank you, i read the edit. deleting my posts is making myself realize. attachment is staying.

i don’t know what i should appreciate anymore. i appreciate this space and i appreciate the time we all spent here all in our own delusions, but i just can’t see it anymore where did it go? i can only see ego games. i saw them before but morals are really down right now, not in the sense they where before. it’s getting corrupted. i actually sometimes wish people would start again with the ego and devil calling. 

@now is forever appreciation is only ever now ??

When you lose sight, the devils game returns. corruption only happens in “time”  

sneaky devil :ph34r: 

inescapable, it can only be embraced 

Edited by DrewNows