now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

I'm super uncomfortable making this explicit comment BUT it seems important for some stupid reason. If you're a feminist it's not about the vagina, it's about the clitoris. The vagina is for someone else's pleasure, not entirely, but it's the gateway to life. Feminine power and pleasure is about the clitoris. It has no other function. 

if i’m a feminist i’m a feminist who doesn’t care how my mumu is called. attention: it’s a dubble mu

Why is a clitoris like Antarctica? 

Most men know it's there but very few really care.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

nowisforever You're so vague everything you say is like fertile soil for projections, they pop up like weeds. I'm going to avoid the trap this time, I have to go do yard work. Trouble is, round up kills the bees and causes cancer. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

how do you know, if the head is the north pole? no one ever checked if we measure the earth into the right direction...

and anyways at least you can find pinguins there!

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Us irreverent abstractors,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

14 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Very few men care about women pleasure.

After all, the orgasm of a woman is a myth, so why caring ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@now is forever In space, North has little meaning anyways. Perhaps North is actually East. Or maybe there's a spacetime fold right in the middle of Earth, and North is both East and West at the same time.

@Shin Spoken like a true ladies' man. 

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

Just now, Shin said:

Very few men care about women pleasure.

After all, the orgasm of a woman is a myth, so why caring ?

what? hahahahahaha

???

that was the best you ever made!

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what? hahahahahaha

???

that was the best you ever made!

I expected to bait at least Mandy.

:(

God is love

And God in them

I think she's literally doing yard work like she said ^_^ 

It's a good thing you're a master at baiting though.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.

-=+=-

but after all feminism is not about the vagina - it’s about equality. so weird how women not get this sometimes. i mean i’m used to guys not getting it. but it’s making me sad if women don’t get it. especially if i thought high of them. maybe it’s time to realize that women can be dicks as well.

@now is forever I know a lot of women who are dicks. It doesn't take a dick to be a dick. Equality is such a tricky balance though, both for men and women to deal with. I think a lot of men feel defensive because they assume it's a zero-sum game: if women are lifted up, then men must be brought low. Some women might feel aggressive for the same reason. If they want equality, the easiest way to do so is to tear down others instead of lifting themselves up. It's not very useful long-term though.

It's odd how some women look at feminism and go to an extreme of turning the patriarchy into a matriarchy. Other women see this and think it either wouldn't solve anything or might be worse, and hate the movement for it. But most feminists just want to be treated like people, just like men are. It's frustrating how hard that is for the extremes on both sides and both genders to understand.

-=+=-

@mandyjw did it occur to you that i might not talk about a person but a phenomenon? it does not even matter how it’s called - that’s what most people don’t get. they cling to a concept of what this is all about. they never got in their mind that it’s actually about the simplest things. they forgot how they felt when they where genderless as children, they forget all about it. because they think all in sex symbols and even provide themselves as such.

the phenomenon of misunderstanding what equality is about.

Edited by now is forever

I don't know how it is in your country, but in mine, women still get paid 25% less than men for the same job.

This is so retarded ?

It's even illegal, but everyone still does it anyway wtf ?

God is love

And God in them

@now is forever Yes, it occurred to me. But all phenomena are things that we created that we won't accept about ourselves. So I'm told. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't know how it is in your country, but in mine, women still get paid 25% less than men for the same job.

This is so retarded ?

It's even illegal, but everyone still does it anyway wtf ?

in all jobs? i always thought that would only be in the high paid jobs. also the jobs where you have to say what payment you are aiming at i guess women start out with lesser salary , probably because of psychological reasons in many cases. also there are less women in higher positions then men. the big shit is happening with mothers though, a lot of them can’t keep their job for long after maternity leave.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

in all jobs? i always thought that would only be in the high paid jobs. also the jobs where you have to say what payment you are aiming at i guess women start out with lesser salary , probably because of psychological reasons in many cases. also there are less women in higher positions then men. the big shit is happening with mothers though, a lot of them can’t keep their job for long after maternity leave.

Probably not for all jobs, still stupid af for our time though.

God is love

And God in them

I spent a lot of my life trying to keep up with men at physical labor jobs. Raking blueberries, demoing, lawn work, whatever. It was an obvious thing that i eventually had to accept that I could work twice as hard and still not match them. When we hired out a ton of plumbing work I had to leave the house because the plumbers dope (pipe adhesive), started literately making me high. I don't remember what I said to the plumbers but I left the house and drove to my parent's house. The roads were snowy but it was warm and sunny and I remember seeing the sky reflected in the road and just being so fascinated that the road looked like it fell away into the nothingness of the sky and having an almost enlightenment experience. 

Then I thought about how all those men have gotten so used to those fumes, day in and day out working stuck in a basement all day. And I was really really grateful to them. Most women are too smart and care too much about their health to do that kind of work. I truly admire men who do blue collar labor, the truck drivers, the construction workers. Sure women can do that kind of work, but most can't or won't. 

This is a fact that we're just supposed to ignore. And our ignorance of it, is why rural America elected Donald Trump.

Stage green feminism elitism has created a monster. 

Edited by mandyjw

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever Yes, it occurred to me. But all phenomena are things that we created that we won't accept about ourselves. So I'm told. 

well i know that you are just discovering your lilith aspects. so i can understand how this might trigger you - the moment you discover the goddess, you will also discover how goddesses hold equilibrium or you won’t and then you’ll realize how lonely it is to play all alone...

i know that already for some time so i also know why it is confusing. there is a phenomenon that victims repeat what they hated the most, the moment they get the power to do so. not all, but many.