now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

returning to the reflection on vishuddha, it’s interesting to notice that vishuddha is made of aether and space. there is no sound without both it’s probably one of the fundaments of every culture and also every genesis story.

99BC5730-3583-4E10-8BD4-615B86F601B2.jpeg

space is not really part of this dosha wheele, maybe becaus it is foundational. and in that sense primal to everything.

i just found this video on space and akasha- so in a further sense it must also be about vishuddha.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3A0Co6wh4Ss

unfortunately youtube doesn’t allow the embedding - it’s a video of sadhguru explaining aether and space. didn’t watch it completely, so i‘ll let myself surprise, too.

Edited by now is forever

ah ok i forgot that akasha and aether are the same - i read that before but got confused. so, but he also says space is something different. 

(he‘s talking about flipping a dosha around :ph34r: he probably talks about the food)

oh god i‘m sure i will soon exit this realm of self projection, selfexhibition. it’s getting worse than facebook.

Edited by now is forever

34 minutes ago, now is forever said:

oh god i‘m sure i will soon exit this realm of self projection, selfexhibition. it’s getting worse than facebook.

Elaborate if you feel like,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Just now, Zigzag Idiot said:

Elaborate if you feel like,,,

i don’t really want to, but i liked it here. nothing can stay as it was, but it was different, that’s what i liked about it. if it will change that much i’ll probably loose interest. i’m just staying because i like to hang around with some people here, and there is still some value content. but the goal was becoming a sage or at least more spiritual, wasn’t it? i wonder how people get confused so much about what this is all about, and somehow it just makes me sad. 

before i go i will post a picture of my vagina....

maybe not.

Ahh, this stings. Sorry.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

48 minutes ago, now is forever said:

Lots of judgments and rejection here ?

Just don't read what doesn't interest you, as much the topics and the people posting.

No real reason to leave «for good»

If there is a time you don't feel like logging at all, that is totally fine and normal, the reverse too, but thinking about quitting entirely is just you being hurt or delusional in some way imo.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Zigzag Idiot and you might ask why i get triggered like that! the answer is because the world is already full of that shit.

@Shin no delusions involved, just that i’m tired of it. maybe we can now start talking about melon wars. you could also say pussy wars or call it something else - the problem is - you will probably like it. and i don’t. and end of story.

Edited by now is forever

vishuddha for me is very much connected to feminism. it is not so much the sort of feminism like in the eighties or nineties as it’s more a feminism going back to its roots, when women where not allowed to vote. recently i bought a book “we should all be feminists” (already done reading, as it’s a very slim one) it’s a written ted talk by chimamanda ngozi adichie.

it’s this ted talk

image.jpg

sometimes the laughter in the video is irritating - of course the speech is very funny, so is the book. but if you read the book as the only audience in the room, it gets much more real - because you realize how serious all of this is. this book is not only addressed to men.

Edited by now is forever

47 minutes ago, now is forever said:

I have the impression that I have offended you in some way, if that's the case then I'm sorry but that wasn t intentional at all.

God is love

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

I have the impression that I have offended you in some way, if that's the case then I'm sorry but that wasn t intentional at all.

no you didn’t - i actually wanted to post that on the day i posted about vishuddha. but it didn’t work out, somehow i couldn’t upload it. so it was planned to post about it anyways - but today it fits my mood. you just unintentionally landed on the stage.

might be i am posting pictures of my vagina already.

Edited by now is forever

Sorry I fucked things up. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Sorry I fucked things up. 

why? well i reacted to the chain reaction...

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

why? well i reacted to the chain reaction...

What the hell is that thing with your vagina ? xD

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

What the hell is that thing with your vagina ? xD

what is this thing with your banana shin? :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what is this thing with your banana shin? :ph34r:

My banana is nothing sexual

But you're talking about posting your vagina, wtf is this ? xD

God is love

And God in them

I'm super uncomfortable making this explicit comment BUT it seems important for some stupid reason. If you're a feminist it's not about the vagina, it's about the clitoris. The vagina is for someone else's pleasure, not entirely, but it's the gateway to life. Feminine power and pleasure is about the clitoris. It has no other function. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

My banana is nothing sexual

But you're talking about posting your vagina, wtf is this ? xD

who says i was talking about the real thing. -_-

you just don’t have imagination!

@now is forever Georgia O'Keeffe painting?