now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

it will be as if i had never been, that’s how beautiful it is. no one will remember.

Are you ok? Seriously? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Sounds like a depression honestly.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, now is forever said:

did i? did i say we? i thought it was about now... so you call me now and you are truth? that won’t change, just without the ego xD ?

Then don't listen to ego

Listen to now, and listen to truth ;)

❤️

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

it will be as if i had never been, that’s how beautiful it is. no one will remember.

Impossible. People will remember. I remember people from a forum from 12 years ago. If you have an impact on someone, they will remember. You have made an impact.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

the topic was: are enlightenment forums mainly ego trips?

hahaha yes, not mainly.

On 11.5.2018 at 6:20 PM, winterknight said:

They seem mainly to be places where people compete over who is more enlightened, and who knows better than who else. The actual quality of advice and discussion is almost always very low, and people usually talk past each other.

I don't mean just this forum. I've seen it many other places.

Why is that?

On 13.5.2018 at 4:41 AM, now is forever said:

hahaha ?

yes just now i also had that feeling, but if  i can just help one person - it's worth it. so maybe some are searching, some are trying to help - and some do both and others do none of it.

and it all seams as if everyone is on an ego trip - but if you read them all, there is a lot of communication in between.

3 hours ago, jbram2002 said:

Impossible. People will remember. I remember people from a forum from 12 years ago. If you have an impact on someone, they will remember. You have made an impact.

no you won’t you will only remember yourself.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum! Can’t wait to get to know your ego ;) 

remember there’s nothing wrong with egos trips as people both on and off the forum fall into the traps. These traps actually don’t exist outside of YOU and aren’t traps unless you see them as such (put that in your pipe and smoke it) 

Ultimately when we feel a desire to help someone it is a disguise, a projection, of how we can help ourselves. We are all here to help ourselves, and allow others to help themselves. Give and take in the mirroring sense. God is so beautiful 

Edit: we may not always seemingly be trying to help ourselves but sharing personal experience is also, in a sense, giving us personal satisfaction for our own journey, a good place to connect with similar thinking folk 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

Hey there. Welcome to the forum! Can’t wait to get to know your ego ;) 

remember there’s nothing wrong with egos trips as people both on and off the forum fall into the traps. These traps actually don’t exist outside of YOU and aren’t traps unless you see them as such (put that in your pipe and smoke it) 

Ultimately when we feel a desire to help someone it is a disguise, a projection, of how we can help ourselves. We are all here to help ourselves, and allow others to help themselves. Give and take in the mirroring sense. God is so beautiful 

yes, maybe - i didn’t choose to be here. it was like being forced because i saw a chance in making a change. now i’m disillusioned.

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes, maybe - i didn’t choose to be here. it was like being forced because i saw a chance in making a change. now i’m disillusioned.

Welcome! ? to the fam. 

We are all here to “change”, but what about this makes you disappointed? It sucks this doesn’t actually create change in being here, is that what you think? Knowing you really can’t change anyone and they can’t actually change you....

(Also read my edit) 

Edited by DrewNows

Maybe it is the gap between attaining knowledge and creating change 

Just now, DrewNows said:

Welcome! ? to the fam. 

We are all here to “change”, but what about this makes you disappointed? 

(Also read my edit) 

because i see how people change. and regarding your edit - no the folk here doesn’t think similar - it’s not different than anywhere else, it’s even worse. 

Just now, DrewNows said:

Maybe it is the gap between attaining knowledge and creating change 

no it is the gap with trying to give some wisdom and creating no change - as the ego doesn’t get it.

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

because i see how people change. and regarding your edit - no the folk here doesn’t think similar - it’s not different than anywhere else, it’s even worse. 

If you don’t see the similarities in the way people think in relation to you then good news, there’s room to grow! 

You find no one here thinking similarly to you? I mean sure you’ve always been sort of an odd, endangered ? to me but I am fascinated by this 

On 13.5.2018 at 11:28 PM, now is forever said:

i f you always talk about the extreme, you never see the multiple layers in between ?

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no it is the gap with trying to give some wisdom and creating no change - as the ego doesn’t get it.

Here it is, you haven’t understood why you actually have the desire to give your wisdom. 

“Help me! Help you!” 

figuring them out will be ultimately figuring you out 

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

Don’t talk about the extreme until you can see every layer in between ;) 

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Here it is, you haven’t understood why you actually have the desire to give your wisdom. 

“Help me! Help you!” 

figuring them out will be ultimately figuring you out 

Don’t talk about the extreme until you can see every layer in between ;) 

i didn’t really need to figure out myself, even though i figured out some parts about the world. and i helped myself along the way. and yes i ignore the people who made this valuable at the moment. i’m shutting down though right now - i’m the less open than i ever was in my entire life. i figured out people since i can remember i never needed this here to do so. and actually i don’t want to figure out others anymore, they can try for themselves if they want to.

If you were “so wise” you wouldn’t hold the belief you could give someone the right solution for their problem, but in sharing your perspective/view, they may eventually, come to the understanding and create change 

Every time in your life where you created your own change by understanding others/experiences, this is identical to how others figure out how to change. 

I’m happy for you. Stop helping others for them and start helping or not helping others for you ❤️

Think about it.

If you leave now, you may never get a spank from me.

That's something to ponder about.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 20.12.2018 at 3:52 PM, now is forever said:

but can you see all that is hidden?

No.

On 20.12.2018 at 3:52 PM, now is forever said:

stopp picking that

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2