Faceless

No way, as way, to headlessness

136 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Crazy thing is I searched the internet for information to find freedom for like 8 years lol. And all I had to do was search in myself. The last 8 years of searching for freedom are equal to the insight that I have gotten in the last 4 weeks. Crazy how that works man. O.o

@Jack River I guess everything plays into it somehow.

Just now, cetus56 said:

@Jack River I guess everything plays into it somehow.

I think I jumped the gun for the most part. Was caught in the camouflaged illusions. xD

time:(

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Crazy thing is I searched the internet for information to find freedom for like 8 years lol. And all I had to do was search in myself. The last 8 years of searching for freedom are equal to the insight that I have gotten in the last 4 weeks. Crazy how that works man. O.o

You aren't in time, time is in you!

Grace

But yeah man, having internet allowed for my buddies to go through this time with me so...yeah thank the internet:)

4 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

For sure.. the me is/was time:)

Edited by Jack River

Crazy thing that struck me when I woke up this morning...I didn’t even think about surfing. I can say that surfing is no longer life. Freedom is. Surfing is an excellent bonus dudes:D

5 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

For sure.. the me is/was time:)

The hat covers the entire cosmos (time/space is in you). Love that quote!

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

The hat covers the entire cosmos (time/space is in you). Love that quote!

I have only had that no experience for a moment. But it i feel it will come naturally. I am so glad I learned about time and this awareness. @Faceless seems to have this all day long. I don’t want to say that for sure until it becomes actual. But yeah I know what you mean @cetus56 and @MiracleMan:)

There are already longer moments of silence. I feel like I is erasing in those moments. Especially after surfing. Its most triumphant dudes. xD

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

There are already longer moments of silence. I feel like I is erasing in those moments. Especially after surfing. Its most triumphant dudes. xD

@Jack River That will build upon itself and eventually the "I am" will fall away. "Go back the way you came".:)

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River That will build upon itself and eventually the "I am" will fall away. "Go back the way you came".:)

Or I won’t go in any direction:)

@Jack River Everybody has their personal "portal" to the absolute. Maybe it will be found in total silence. maybe it's found in the moment of now. Or in returning to what you were before your "birth". Or found in timelessness/headlessness. But the one thing that doesn't change is the disappearance of the "I am".

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River You ever see the movie "Point Break". The ending of it?

Dude!!! Love that movie. 

Edited by Jack River

18 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River Everybody has their personal "portal" to the absolute. Maybe it will be found in total silence. maybe it's found in the moment of now. Or in returning to what you were before your "birth". Or found in timelessness/headlessness. But the one thing that doesn't change is the disappearance of the "I am".

I feel ya dude...From what I have seen all of the above are within in loosing the head. For me I am sure that the movement of time or the “the me” has been the burden to freedom. And I with all my heart feel that burden must be lifted for experience to stop being applied. This last month has been amazing. So Powerful! Just by seeing clearly the whole and being timelessly aware. I told @robdl yesterday, it’s almost like it was meant to be. Crazy man!! :D

Edited by Jack River

Point break man! I love that movie. The end, I get it:)

Patrick Swayze ????

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

For me I am sure that the movement of time or the “the me” has been the burden to freedom.

"You know there's no way I can hang in a cage man"  A quote from the movie but it fits here too- the absence of (doing time).

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I feel ya dude...From what I have seen all of the above are within in loosing the head. For me I am sure that the movement of time or the “the me” has been the burden to freedom. And I with all my heart feel that burden must be lifted for experience to stop being applied. This last month has been amazing. So Powerful! Just by seeing clearly the whole and being timelessly aware. I told @robdl yesterday, it’s almost like it was meant to be. Crazy man!! :D

Serendipity!

Light be one though the lamps be many.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

14 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"You know there's no way I can hang in a cage man"  A quote from the movie but it fits here too- the absence of (doing time).

Faceless told me you were cool since when I reached out to him. I agree Dude!! You’re rad @cetus56:)

Edited by Jack River

crazy thing right around the time this topic came up my buddha fell by accident off my desk and broke by the neck, the head was disconnected from the body

I threw away the body and I kept the head but soon I will discard the head as well, I'll drop it in some green space

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!