Faceless

No way, as way, to headlessness

136 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Truth, infinite consciousness, headlessness? 

@Jack River I'll throw my two cents in here. When one stays in the "I am" eventually the "I am" is transcended. Consciousness itself is transcended. Than all that remains is the absolute. Go back the way you came. Your very first experiance was of the "I am". That is when the story of "you" first started and has continued to be written till this day. What were you before these concepts started? Before the "I am"? Before the announcement of your birth? This is the doorway to the absolute.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River I'll throw my two cents in here. When one stays in the "I am" eventually the "I am" is transcended. Consciousness itself is transcended. Than all that remains is the absolute. Go back the way you came. Your very first experiance was of the "I am". That is when the story of "you" first started and has continued to be written till this day. What were you before these concepts started? Before the "I am"? Before the announcement of your birth? This is the doorway to the absolute.

The i am not, or nothing:)

@Jack River The emptiness/void rules man. For lack of a better name, I call it " The Big Booty". :)

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River The emptiness/void rules man. For lack of a better name, I call it " The Big Booty". :)

The big booty! Nice dude

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Hahaha that’s hilarious brahxD

More headless quotes and other fun things:

'A monk said he had the precious sword. Ten-t'ou stretched out his neck, saying: "Well, then, cut off my head." The monk said: "Your head is off!" at which Yen-t'ou laughed loudly. But the monk did not perceive the meaning of that laughter.  -Blue Cliff Record

The precious Vajra sword is right here and its purpose is to cut off the head.  -Tai-hui

When thou seest in the pathway a severed head… of it thou wilt learn our hidden mystery.

I am free from head.

You have never beheld the head of Man: you are a tail.

Behead yourself!  -Rumi

You must choose one of two things - either have your head cut off or go into exile… He who loves Me, but loves his head better, is no true lover.  -Attar

If He sever one head from the body, He at once raises up thousands of heads for the beheaded one.  -Rumi

He played away his head, laughing and rejoicing.  -Rumi

This travelling hat may look small, but when I put it on it covers the whole cosmos.  -Huang-po

If sense-data are literally inside the brain we are committed to the conclusion that they are always smaller than the things to which they belong, (or else) that our own head is very much larger than it appears to be from touch.  -H.H. Price

That head of clay is from the earth, and this pure Head from Heaven.  -Rumi

How can a world be contained in the clay of the body? How should a heaven be contained in the earth? God forfend! Thou art beyond this world both in thy lifetime and at the present hour.  -Rumi

How wonderful is the path of love, when the headless one is exalted.  -Hafiz'

Grace

@MiracleMan Excellent!

3 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

This travelling hat may look small, but when I put it on it covers the whole cosmos.  -Huang-po

Love this one! They're all good tho.

7 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

You have never beheld the head of Man: you are a tail.

This one catches my eye:D

16 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Only the headless shall enter into the big booty (the absolute).:D

???

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

This one catches my eye:D

@Jack River Yea, that's a good one too. It reminds me of something I read the other day: "Stay in the feet instead of the head"

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River Yea, that's a good one too. It reminds me of something I read the other day: "Stay in the feet instead of the head"

Cool :D

The closer your face gets to this fire, the more it burns it away, until there nothing left.

Grace

4 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

The closer your face gets to this fire, the more it burns it away, until there nothing left.

artworks-000213022639-ane8i5-t500x500.jpg

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River Man how I wish there was internet when I first started this journey. This is great!:x

Crazy thing is I searched the internet for information to find freedom for like 8 years lol. And all I had to do was search in myself. The last 8 years of searching for freedom are equal to the insight that I have gotten in the last 4 weeks. Crazy how that works man. O.o

8 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

Nice my man??:)??

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

you got all referential arts/pics/gifs ready to go eh :) 

@SoonHei It would make for a good profile pic.