Faceless

No way, as way, to headlessness

136 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, Faceless said:

That is one thing that I was always rather aware of; that the word is not that which the finger points too. 

In this aspect conditioning never ran that deep. Basically non-existent. But, boy did I get a lot a grief for that as a youngster. Amongst other things?

For me there was, and especially is now, a capacity to observe free of the image. Oohhh, the utter beauty in so doing. People have always thought I to be rather strange to look at the same tree for such a long period of time. Or be so lost in a sunset as to not socilaize, which to others seemed like an odd and uncomfortable silence...What they did not see was that it was in the absence of time that caught the attention of an unconditioned eye?.

This for over almost two years now has tremendously deepened. It’s all very interesting to observe it all now as well. I sometimes get lost in the beauty of sound, seeing, smelling, and BE-ing, to such a extent that some may see it as odd, disconnected, “not all here”, oh but on the contrary, that is not the case one bit. Absolutely wonderful indeed! 

To me life is spectacular, and this joy derived as THE HAPPENING is significant in, and of itself. ??

Well said. G1rTpT2.png

@Faceless  Morning faceless, apologies for my late reply. I've been off the forum a while. 

I've read your reply over and over and finally I understand. The penny had dropped. 

This is huge! So basically it's just thought creating division which then goes on to control, control, control. The more control the more division (and vise versa) thus fragmentation? 

@Faceless

Have you read any Douglas Harding?  You talk about headlessness a lot and so does he! 

www.headless.org

Grace

On 8/19/2018 at 11:53 PM, Charlotte said:

This is huge! So basically it's just thought creating division which then goes on to control, control, control. The more control the more division (and vise versa) thus fragmentation? 

Indeed buddy:). And then more psychological attachment, fear, and striving onto psychological time.

All contributors to the self feeding loop of incomplete action or action born of division, contradiction, and further fear-conflict-suffering. 

Edited by Faceless

On 8/20/2018 at 6:08 AM, MiracleMan said:

@Faceless

Have you read any Douglas Harding?  You talk about headlessness a lot and so does he! 

www.headless.org

I have been shown that by a past forum member. But i have not investigated into Harding. Headless is just a cool term. :)

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless

I've been reading your posts faceless. They are among the best in this forum. Really good stuff. Just wanted to say that. Thanks. 

@BuddhaTree thank you for reading my friend. And thank you for your contribution as well.??

I appreciate your interest in this:)

Edited by Faceless

@FacelessCan you explain some of the compound words you use in your writing, such as time-thought-fear, accumulation-projection, etc.

What is the relationship that entails putting them together? 

Grace

56 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

What is the relationship that entails putting them together? 

Quite simply, (time-thought-fear), are one and the same movement as the self. 

Just as to register, to recollect, and to project, are one and the same movement as the veil of (experience, knowledge, memory) as the self, or as I refer to it, ones head.

All a movement of psychological time as “the i”. 

The question is, do we see that in our own experiencing? 

Edited by Faceless

@MiracleMan 

Or to put it a little clearer...

not to see it as opposing concepts, but as one unitary movement of phenomenon as the experiencer, which is also one and the same movement of experience. 

Can you see how all these seemingly distinct concepts are actually one unitary movement of the psychological entity, “the i”? 

Edited by Faceless

22 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@MiracleMan 

Or to put it a little clearer...

not to see it as opposing concepts, but as one unitary movement of phenomenon as the experiencer, which is also one and the same movement of experience. 

Can you see how all these seemingly distinct concepts are actually one unitary movement of the psychological entity, “the i”? 

Yes, at least, conceptually so.  Thank you.

Grace

14 hours ago, Faceless said:

Quite simply, (time-thought-fear), are one and the same movement as the self. 

Just as to register, to recollect, and to project, are one and the same movement as the veil of (experience, knowledge, memory) as the self, or as I refer to it, ones head.

All a movement of psychological time as “the i”. 

The question is, do we see that in our own experiencing? 

@MiracleMan understanding all these as being one movement has really allowed for awasome awareness man. Seriously a miracle  dude. 

17 hours ago, MiracleMan said:

Yes, at least, conceptually so.  Thank you.

Sure:)

On 8/9/2018 at 10:49 AM, Faceless said:

No way, as way, to headlessness

Only a head knows it is, only a head knows it is not. 

To know or not to know, only a head questions. 

Only a head seeks answers, and evades problems. 

Only a head escapes its own invented punishment to its own projected reward. 

Only a head has a point of view, opinion, perspective, only a head needs one. 

Only a head invents and fortifies the continuity of the space between here and there, (subject-object). 

Time as ‘the i’ invents the space between that which is infinite(whole). 

What a way to utilize freedom when there is the possibility and the luxury of leisure.

To sit or to walk, without absolutely any movement of identification. No movement of imagination, no movement of time as the i who is separate from THE HAPPENING. One holistic movement/non-movement of beauty and joy which is timelessness. One dynamic-stillness which is empty, yet immense.  

But how does this come about?

A partial explanation of how this mysterious happening comes about...

As the mind tries to capture the immensity of this phenomenon, it soon finds that any movement of mind to recall the event reduces the actual essence the occurrence itself. The minds capacity being finite can never express the actuality of the actuality. Nor can it really remember as there was not an entity recording in the first place. What I know after some some time investigating this movement of (dynamic stillness), which seems to be both movement and non-movement simultaneously, as strange as that may seem. 

In this actualized sustained passive attention, being (non exclusive), to all movement of the self-thought; there is a cessation of all positive-negative movement of volitional pursuit. Non-reaction, non-response; not to accept, or condemn, any feeling or thoughts as they arises. To let thought-feelings die on there own without introducing incomplete action as the i who controls, suppresses, and restrains. Complete negation and cessation of all fragmented action influenced by the false notion of division, as the i distinct from thought, others, and the entire happening itself. In this awareness there is not just whole undivided attention of thought-self, but also attention to all surroundings, (THE HAPPENING), in its entirety. Attention so entire that ‘the i’ who attends is totally vacant. 

With this total passive awareness there is no movement of registration, which then allows for an absence of recollection, in which there is no content to project itself as a veil over the next moment of now. With this comes a suspension of identification, as in No (i), time. Absolutely no static content of the self and it’s accumulation, being imprinted and carried over onto each dynamic now. With this passive awareness empty of (volition-desire), is an immeasurable beauty and mysteriousness that cannot ever fully expresses in words,(measure). 

There is an obviousness to this indeed. In order to see WHAT IS, “the i” with all its accumulation, being limitated and narrow must end. 

It’s apparent that there is not a ‘way or how to’ when it comes to the loosing of ones head. Any method, system, routine, or any other mechanical means to loose ones head implies volition-will, strife, and this perpetual desire to attain a projected goal in time. This movement of thought as the i seeking security in its own movement, is the very reinforcement of the veil of the conditioned consciousness itself. Only positive-negative movement of the i functions in such a pattern. 

When it comes down to it, this a question of whether or not (experience, knowledge, memory), as the i, can ‘actually’ cease to operate now. Then there can be an unconditioned seeing, void of the mechanical impulse to forecast and anticipate what may come in time. Ultimately implying that all fear-time-thought, (accumulation-projection) must cease to manifest itself. A sustained movement of non-conditioned movement of action-reaction, which is in essence, the movement of the self. 

Read this again..Man, this type of writing, and with our messaging has been very powerful. Can’t even express the appreciation dude. Freedom from the desire to be free has freed “me” from “me” xD. Starting with what is or fear and not escaping to the desired idea was so simple and also very difficult. But this is what I overlooked before, and why I kept leading to the same place of suffering.

Thank you again man. I will never forget it.  

Finally free dude :)

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River thank you, friend. And yes indeed, starting and staying with what is,(fear),..that is the ticket to freedom. Then perhaps we can go beyond. ??

14 hours ago, Faceless said:

Then perhaps we can go beyond. ??

Truth, infinite consciousness, headlessness? 

Indeed.

The ending of experience; the ending of measure, The ending of time. 

Edited by Faceless

GOT IT!!

I have been so conflict free lately. I feel this is really allowing experience to not be covered on the now. This is unbelievable dude. 

Edited by Jack River