Cameron

BANNED Ted Talks

33 posts in this topic

Check this out. Found a play list on YouTube with banned Ted talks in it. Look at the videos. It’s all high level self actualisation topics!

Link: 

929D1A50-D264-4185-80B8-5E9D2DA13DBC.jpeg

@Feel Good I think those topics were banned because from the perspective of people who havent experienced mystical states (myself included) this seems too fantastical and speculative.

If I ask myself genuinely whether spiritual awakening is a delusion the brain creates, my answer is yes. Including past lives, future lives, channeling, etc. That is not to say I dont pursue it and that im not openminded to it though.

Sure the brain is a concept in "my" awareness, though I dont know if there is a reality outside awareness. Maybe there is a reality outside my awareness where a brain exists or maybe not, all of that is speculation from my perspective.

Challenging the materialist rationalist paradigm = banned

Whatever you do, don't call science a delusion, or you will spoil the scientists' delusion ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How is Sheldrake's video even banned. I can understand videos that seem to encourage drug use (or at least I'm not surpised those would be banned) but he's just talking about areas where he thinks mainstream science is wrong, shouldn't that be encouraged. Sometimes i just smh 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

45 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

he's just talking about areas where he thinks mainstream science is wrong, shouldn't that be encouraged

Lol

No! Of course not! Ego does not care about truth. Ego cares about self-preservation (illusion).

Ego does not admit mistakes because ego is perfect. Science cannot be wrong, by definition. Ego cannot be wrong by definition. Only not-science can be wrong.

Radical critiques of science are NOT okay! That is too dangerous to the collective scientific ego. Which is why science advances one dead scientist at a time, and scientific consensus is about 100 years out of date.

After you're dead, science will be a bit better ;)

Think about this: if humans lived forever, science would stop working.

15 minutes ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura A physical substance 5-MeO-DMT travels from the RoA in the Leo body, completely physically, to the brain, still physically. Attaching in receptors physically, eventually it runs out in the brain.

How is anything I said here untrue?

"Physical" is a concept you invented.

There ain't no such thing.

32 minutes ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura You're relying on science. You are typing here, everything here is due to science. You also took LSD, which is a creation of science, and you wouldn't touch psychedelics in our culture without science telling you about safety.

Let's bash science for no reason. It's like a kid angry at their parents for offering broccoli.

That is what a Catholic says when their church is accused of molesting children: stop bashing God.

Science is being bashed for a reason: it gets a lot of stuff deeply wrong and it is corrupt.

We can criticize the theortical foundations of science without rejecting technology in the same way that we can criticize corrupt politicians without rejecting government.

6 minutes ago, Outer said:

So what's the powder, 5-MeO-DMT (which is a chemical structure)?

5-MeO-DMT is consciousness. Chemicals are consciousness. Everything is consciousness.

When I snort 5-MeO, I am snorting myself. In the same way that I gave birth to myself out of my own vagina, since I am EVERYTHING.

If it sounds ridiculous, that's on you. The truth is stranger than fiction. It's your job to surrender to it, not to judge it.

Or... feel free to keep acting arrogant. The truth don't care how ignorant you are.

8 minutes ago, Outer said:

I don't think Vivec is consciousness or my computer. Or a rock. A  tree or the body or anything.

I don't think so, I absolutely AM so.

I said in my consciousness video that a rock is not conscious, but it is consciousness. Which is exactly what I am saying now.

Go do some psychedelics cause you are clearly lost in your own mind beyond help.

What I am saying isn't panpsychism, it is pure nonduality. You just lack the direct experience necessary to understand it.

27 minutes ago, Outer said:

What is science getting wrong and why is it corrupt?

You know science is not some high priest order, it's a tool, I use it, many people use it, it works. It's like saying magic in a role playing game is corrupt and deeply wrong. It can't be corrupt and deeply wrong because it's not a person or organisation.

So phrenology was not wrong? Newtonian mechanics was not wrong? Logical positivism was not wrong? Behaviorism was not wrong? Bloodletting with leeches was not wrong? Lobotomies were not wrong? Atomic theory was not wrong? Social Darwinism was not wrong?

Need I continue?

The errors of science are too numerous to list and explain.

12 minutes ago, Outer said:

No you didn't.

"Can a rock be conscious?"

"Or is a rock conscious?"

"A rock is not conscious, a rock is inside of consciousness"

Yes! That's what I am saying now.

"Inside of consciousness" is identical to being consciousness.

There only exists 1 thing: consciousness, period. The end. There is nothing else. This understanding is Absolute. It is true under all circumstances.

Consciousness is not a feature of brains. Consciousness is the substance of "physical" reality.

@Outer Bro, you need to listen more carefully. This isn't rocket science. I said my position very clearly in the video. Watch it again from the beginning with an open mind.

21 minutes ago, Outer said:

mainstream science has evolution wrong, that's for one 

26 minutes ago, Outer said:

That is too deep a topic to address in a forum post.

I'll shoot some videos about that in the future.

As I said in my Recontextualization video, science gets the context wrong.

• Neuroscience is wrong
  • Western medicine is wrong
  • QM interpreations are wrong
  • Reductionism is wrong
  • Materialism is wrong
  • Evolutionary theory is wrong
  • Paranormal research is being denied
  • Etc.

But if you cannot see how phrenology was part of science, then you will not understand my critiques of modern scientific problems. You must understand the past before you have a hope of understanding the present.

Unless you have studied the history of science or philosophy of science this will go over your head. These are very tricky issues that require years of careful study and contemplation.

The way you are writing it strikes me that you have not invested any time investigating what science is or how it works at the epistemic level.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura You're relying on science. You are typing here, everything here is due to science. You also took LSD, which is a creation of science, and you wouldn't touch psychedelics in our culture without science telling you about safety.

Let's bash science for no reason. It's like a kid angry at their parents for offering broccoli.

You're relying on god. You are typing here, everything here is due to god. You also took LSD, which is a creation of people, not science. Science doesn't make things by itself, it needs a human to make it. Saying science created LSD is like saying software created this website, not the server. The motivation to make LSD was from a metaphysical state, not science, the intuition to make science was a qualitative state from god in the first place, and you wouldn't touch psychedelics in our culture without that intuitive feeling that maybe science is wrong about claims like 'mushrooms give you brain trauma' as one well qualified scientific doctor said, which again is a metaphysical qualia.

Let's keep closed minded about metaphysics for no reason. It's like a kid blocking the ears of their parent's advice when they said eating broccoli is good for ya.

@Outer Self reflect you must! 

Critiquing science is wrong. Bother you it does. Threaten your identity, it may. 

@Outer You might as well post some pictures of Jesus to a kid who got molested by a Catholic priest.

That is what your defense of science amounts to.

Believe it or not, it's possible to launch a rocket into space but still be utterly deluded about the nature of reality.

Success != Truth

As I've told you guys many times before.

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

Science is the tool for success which ultimately is the tool for anything, including Truth, any domain which has success and thus hierarchies like enlightenment.

This is false.

@Outer when I look closer at those images, I see these colour dot looking things, I guess the earth isn't as big as this screen after all