Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,483 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Arthur said:

libs.jpg

Hahahaha yeesus

Dont look at me! Look inside!

JBP with the orange core of egoic responsebility, be ego a self, familial and culture-serving identity.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Omg, no wonder stage Blue/Orange love this woman. 

Brilliant prank. Stage Orange at its best... This just says so much: 

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

Omg, no wonder stage Blue/Orange love this woman. 

It's funny that the woman that Orange men agree with the most was basically a man, who they would never fuck :D

My hometown Sydney, Australia has some of the most expensive house prices in the entire world. 

Besides supply and demand there are other factors such as Stage Orange government policies which have increased the price of housing so much that young people have been priced out of the market when looking to buy their own home. 

An example of a policy is Negative Gearing - 

Put simply this allows people to get a mortgage and invest in a second property while claiming any additional losses as a reduction in their tax. 

So basically it's a tax reduction for the upper-middle class which increases both rents and the value of housing, affecting young and poor people who are trying to afford their first house.

The median house price in Australia is one million US dollars. 

The governments centre-left party Labor proposed getting rid of this policy but was met with a lot of backlash from the conservative voters. 

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

work_buy_consume_die22.jpg

Hey! You forgot to squeeze in the 5 minutes of meditation we get during the breaks! 

red/ORANGE

I dont see how anyone can enjoy watching this low-vibration show, it baffles me. 

EDIT: They enjoy it because they resonate with red/ORANGE values, abrakadabra spiral wizardry

Edited by Rilles

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

red/ORANGE

I dont see how anyone can enjoy watching this low-vibration show, it baffles me. 

Late stage capitalism in a nutshell: wage slaves slaving away under a slaver-driver boss to feed entitled rich capitalists while earning pennies on the dollar while boss makes tens of millions from yelling at them and media companies make hundreds of millions selling ads for the show.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Late stage capitalism in a nutshell: wage slaves slaving away under a slaver-driver boss to feed entitled rich capitalists while earning pennies on the dollar while boss makes tens of millions from yelling at them and media companies make hundreds of millions selling ads for the show.

And apparently Ramsay had a terrible childhood with an alcoholic violent father, perhaps hes reliving his trauma on this show except now he is the one who gets to yell, the one in control. 

33 minutes ago, Rilles said:

red/ORANGE

Because they resonate with red/orange.

It happened to me too when I was in some of my lowest points in life to trash talk or listen to rap music. It felt satisfying as it helped me to release anger and hate. I can still watch or play violent video games or search for brutal movie scenes on youtube when I feel bad.

5 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Because they resonate with red/orange.

It happened to me too when I was in some of my lowest points in life to trash talk or listen to rap music. It felt satisfying as it helped me to release anger and hate. I can still watch or play violent video games or search for brutal movie scenes on youtube when I feel bad.

Yep, I realized that about a micro-second after I posted it. xD