stevegan928

What Are Examples Of Stage Yellow People?

91 posts in this topic

Wait for next next next week, ? We will get there..  relax.. you must focus on blue first :D

Steve Jobs is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

George Carlin is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I had Gerry Spence listed here but I removed him because I determined he has to much Green in him to be full-on Yellow.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Arthur Holmes is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

James Hetfield is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Billy Corgan is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor what level you think Joe's at? I actually think that ones pretty easy, he's pretty much 50/50 orange and green, rarely advancing to yellow or regressing to blue, just a constant battle between his manly cage fight commentator self, and his positive thinking psychonaut self. 

1 minute ago, stevegan928 said:

@Joseph Maynor what level you think Joe's at? I actually think that ones pretty easy, he's pretty much 50/50 orange and green, rarely advancing to yellow or regressing to blue, just a constant battle between his manly cage fight commentator self, and his positive thinking psychonaut self. 

Yellow

@Joseph Maynor i don't mean to brag or anything but I've actually probably listened to more JRE than anyone on this forum. I know he's very emotionally attached to certain ideas.  

4 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

@Joseph Maynor i don't mean to brag or anything but I've actually probably listened to more JRE than anyone on this forum. I know he's very emotionally attached to certain ideas.  

Really?  If that’s the case he may be more like Green-Yellow.  I don’t know, we’re all emotionally attached to ideas aren’t we?  That’s part of what having an Ego means. I don’t really get the sense that Joe is ideological.  I think I’m gonna stick with Yellow for Joe.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

hes ideological about the gender debate

as i understand, gender fluid is actually a thing. but it goes much deeper than that

@stevegan928 The person you're trying to type as yellow is not the same person @Joseph Maynor speaks about. Both of you have a perspective of JRE and you are expressing this perspective's color. This assessment is informed by your understanding of spiral dynamics, so you are actually both talking about yourselves.

Turquoise is a network of perspectives not by acquisition, but by recognition. Can you see that, @Joseph Maynor ?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Joe Rogan is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Howard Stern is at Yellow

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 hours ago, tsuki said:

@stevegan928 The person you're trying to type as yellow is not the same person @Joseph Maynor speaks about. Both of you have a perspective of JRE and you are expressing this perspective's color. This assessment is informed by your understanding of spiral dynamics, so you are actually both talking about yourselves.

Turquoise is a network of perspectives not by acquisition, but by recognition. Can you see that, @Joseph Maynor ?

We’re just talking about a model here.  Don’t get too ideological about it.  I hear your point though.  It shows you’re doing the work.  You’re starting to see issues that most people don’t even see.  We need to be willing to explore this though.  We gotta put some cards on the table and discuss them as a community.  So here we’re just posting people we think are at Yellow.

I never said my models are the ‘one true’  model.  Every Perspective has their own unique Conceptual Understanding!  Nothing means squat unless it means something to you!  So, although we discuss Spiral Dynamics in the abstract — you need to make it your own.  That’s what Tier-Two Science is all about.  I talk about all of this in my Journal Vol. 4.  I talk about Tier-Two Science as being ‘in here’ versus ‘out there’.  All that stuff addresses your point.  

Think of Spiral Dynamics as a useful tool to help you grow instead of thinking of it as a conceptual truth about reality.  You need to be customizing your own Spiral Dynamics to serve as a vision for your Personal Development.  That’s what we’re doing here.  This is about vision for your life.  You gotta make this your own.  Customize it to your conceptual systems, your Conceptual Understanding.  Don’t worry about finding the ‘one ‘right’ answer.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

49 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Really?  If that’s the case he may be more like Green-Yellow.  I don’t know, we’re all emotionally attached to ideas aren’t we?  That’s part of what having an Ego means. I don’t really get the sense that Joe is ideological.  I think I’m gonna stick with Yellow for Joe.

Maybe he has yellow, one common criticism of him is his seemingly radical centrism. I've listened to so much JRE I can basically have conversations with him in my head when I'm bored. I'm a bit of a nut case.  

1 minute ago, stevegan928 said:

Maybe he has yellow, one common criticism of him is his seemingly radical centrism. I've listened to so much JRE I can basically have conversations with him in my head when I'm bored. I'm a bit of a nut case.  

What makes you think that he’s not Yellow?

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What makes you think that he’s not Yellow?

Criticism of veganism mostly, makes me think he hasn't fully integrated green, but he shares similar ideological positions against alternative healing and conspiracy theories. He seems very locked in the logical positivist paradigm. I don't wanna just sit here and judge the guy though I'd say I'm at the same stage as him, we just differ in ideologies.