WildeChilde

If He's So Low Consciousness...

25 posts in this topic

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

7 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Why spend your time thinking about where Donald trump is on the consciousness ladder? 

What a waste of time !

I know you have all the time in the world now you're enlightened...But that's beside the point ....

He's the president and leader of my country; his actions will directly and indirectly affect me and everyone else I know.  I'm a huge fan of Leo's content, deep existential insights, and especially his blog, but in all honesty, I find his analysis of Trump as a person to be at best superficial and at worst baseless.  As current events have shown, these are not the actions of simply a stage orange or God forbid a stage red leader.

I'm not going to even pretend to be enlightened, but there is more to life than just contemplating, taking psychedelics, and meditating all day.  We have to live in this world too, and we have to be mindful of the kind of leadership we have.  I took a risk with this post I know; but I'm asking in sincerity: Are these the actions of a low consciousness leader?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@WildeChilde What does this have to do with consciousness?

Success != consciousness

A con artist can be very successful on the surface for short periods of time. That's self-survival 101. Evil 101.

And you should further distinguish showmanship and displays of success vs true success.

Photo opp != success

President-George-W.-Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

P.S. Not everything Trump does is automatically bad. Even dictators do good things sometimes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I watched the signing of the agreement. It reminded me of the royal wedding last month. What a show.

Trump is probably notifying the Nobel Peace Prize committee about it today. 

I hope this turns out better than the last meeting Trump had with a leader of another country.

download.jpeg

He strongly relates to, praises, and befriends leaders (dictators) from countries that are somewhere in the range of blue/red on the spiral dynamics ladder, while scolding, insulting, and cutting ties with leaders from progressive democracies that are somewhere in the neighborhood of green/yellow. This should act as a clue in regard to his level of "development" or "consciousness" IMHO. 

Edited by ChimpBrain

hahahah yeah a vague deal of no substance whatsoever. who let the trumptard in here O.o

@p1xelmonk There's plenty of us here, don't worry ;).  

@Leo Gura I thought it was a higher consciousness move because it was an act of peace rather than hostility.

@ChimpBrain I'm sure deep down he would like to establish stronger relations and even mimic the likes of green/yellow countries such as Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, etc., but it's kind of hard to when they have problems like these:

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

high consciousness and trump in the same sentence :D :D how deluded can one get

@WildeChilde

Sweden is a textbook case of stage green gone wrong. It's more like a backlash to stage red thinking, giving an orange spin on stage green. Progressiveness at any cost. 

This forum needs a "society" subforum. More and more threads relating to society are starting to pop up in odd subsections. I don't know if that is what actualized.org want's to be about, but pictures of icecream trump don't belong in "meditation and consciousness". @Leo Gura

i think they got along because they are simular in some ways and kim respects trump for beeing macho

The road to God is paved with bliss.

2 hours ago, molosku said:

It's more like a backlash to stage red thinking

What do you mean by this @molosku? I'  wondering because I live in sweden and im trying to understand this whole mess trough the spiral dynmics model.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@martins name

Neurotically trying to implement stage green values at any cost, because anything else is stage red and stage red = bad, with a sloppy strategy. Diversity, compassion, empathy, openness, generosity and sharing implemented forcefully in such a way that it leads to a harsh divided nation with  high ideals and low success. This forcing of ideals leads to deterioration of true free speech and redefinition of what speech is free and what is not. Rise of violence and crime in concentrated areas and a bubble of everything-is-jättekul in other areas.

Acceptance turns into blindness, diversity turn into it's opposite. It's like stage green without awareness.

Sweden is a prospering nation however.... it's not like its turning into any sort of uncontrollable chaos any time soon. 

4 hours ago, molosku said:

@WildeChilde

Sweden is a textbook case of stage green gone wrong. It's more like a backlash to stage red thinking, giving an orange spin on stage green. Progressiveness at any cost. 

This forum needs a "society" subforum. More and more threads relating to society are starting to pop up in odd subsections. I don't know if that is what actualized.org want's to be about, but pictures of icecream trump don't belong in "meditation and consciousness". @Leo Gura

I agree with this.  Society is an integral part of all of our lives; you cannot separate the two.  The more we develop personally, the more this will affect our politics, how we operate within and relate to society, and how we respond to current events.