Who created the imaginary God?

Humans

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

Humans - us.

God - us.

We are not godsl lol

53 minutes ago, Ether said:

Facts » I have 2 hands.

Theory » It is "true" that these hands were made by God.

Came on. Leo. I dont have the age or experience that you have and I know more common sense?

Lol

Keep learnin' son.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Didnt plan on stopping.

Just advising you, though. Theory has no part in awaking. Its fun and all, but dont use it to awaken. Awaken is all facts.

Just now, Ether said:

Just advising you, though. Theory has no part in awaking. Its fun and all, but dont use it to awaken. Awaken is all facts.

lol awakening is heading straight to the abyss

facts are ego's comfort toys ;)

1 minute ago, blazed said:

lol awakening is heading straight to the abyss

facts are ego's comfort toys ;)

Lmao, you guys say some delusional stuff. No wonder most people dont wake up.

17 minutes ago, Ether said:

Everybody thinks they’re the expert.  It’s not just you either.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 minutes ago, Ether said:

Lmao, you guys say some delusional stuff. No wonder most people dont wake up.

Minute 26:00

You're welcome.

@Leo Gura

Have you watched this? you need to see it :) it's beautiful.

Edited by blazed

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Everybody thinks they’re an expert.  

Thats funny, thats your own projection because I think nothing about myself lmao

3 hours ago, Pernani said:

Is theory important at all for this work ?

Yes, you need a map to get to the territory.

Is the thinker/knower (movement of thought) with all its implications the very barrier that reinforces/nourishes experience?

Isn’t this movement of the i what prevents communion with what is?

Edited by Faceless

4 hours ago, Natasha said:

Yes, you need a map to get to the territory.

Just to add to this idea : The map is the theory. It’s a guide to a real adventure in an actual place somewhere, but the only reason you know and can go to this “ancient jungle” is because you know the map. The map might be wrong, but there might be other treasures in this jungle you could find that the map would have allowed you to realize.

In the sense, the map doesn’t tell you where the treasures are. It simply informs you “where these are not”. These are not theories of beliefs like you say in your hand example. These are theories to remove other false theories.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

@WaterfallMachine

Could we even say the map is the knower/thinker? 

The movement of duality which prevents what is (the territory)

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@WaterfallMachine

Could we even say the map is the knower/thinker? 

The movement of duality which prevents what is (the territory)

Who is the map then? Who is the knower or thinker?

There’s no Dora singing “Where’s the map? Where’s the map?” in this adventure. :P .

― Socrates

This path does not need guidance. Only scared slackers need it. This is not a degree in a profession nor a doctorate, it is simply higher than those things. In consequence, one does not need to read or take opinions. Doing the intellectual work will only delay your inner working. 

In my case, I had to drop any theory, any knowledge. I went to college, had 17 years all my total years in schools. 

In the end, I had to literally let go of any knowledge I had. No knowledge will help you find yourself. Only Being. 

Those who insist on knowledge and guidance, themselves they have to awaken first, they speak from a totally different perspective.

The map to all the knowledge in the universe from the present, past and future, is already in every human body around. We just have to reconquer the body and feel it, using breath and so on. After you feel the body to such an extent of sensibility, it comes a time when you simply project into a library per example and take out all the info you need about what you plan, or simply think about while projecting on a subject and all the info will unfold. But to have this ability one has to skip for a while society and family, go insane and come back. 

5 hours ago, Quanty said:

This path does not need guidance. Only scared slackers need it. This is not a degree in a profession nor a doctorate, it is simply higher than those things. In consequence, one does not need to read or take opinions. Doing the intellectual work will only delay your inner working. 

In my case, I had to drop any theory, any knowledge. I went to college, had 17 years all my total years in schools. 

In the end, I had to literally let go of any knowledge I had. No knowledge will help you find yourself. Only Being. 

Those who insist on knowledge and guidance, themselves they have to awaken first, they speak from a totally different perspective.

Ah, but if you haven’t met Leo or other spiritual teachers, would you even know this path exists? Do you think you’d benefit and be able to innovate on all this knowledge yourself from its hundreds of years of advancement?

There’s a difference between wise independence and foolish independence. One has gained the knowledge and experience to be at their own, and the other is resisting any help they often desperately need.

We all need guidance — even if the final goal is to be independent from this guidance, and I sincerely doubt the reading and writing skills you learned in school that you’re using now are entirely useless. 

You can use these words to form independent opinions now because you were dependent on teachers before to learn it. Same thing.

― Socrates

14 hours ago, Pernani said:

Is theory important at all for this work ?

Understanding is enough. If you don't understand, then you have to meditate. This is the path of knowledge, knowing , Gyana yoga. 

It is very difficult to verbalize, to say something about meditation. Even if only a fragmentary, partial understanding arises out of theory, that is more than one can expect. Even that partial understanding of meditation can become a seed. Even if a little understanding arises in you it is more than enough, because understanding has its own way of growing.