Truth Addict

What happens after you die (THE MOST SHOCKING TRUTH YOU'LL EVER HEAR)

13 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

CYMERA_20180609_215548.jpg

Sorry guys, been playing for ages 😬

Heres another option to add:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see some nerds in here. Feels more like home :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, blazed said:

Heres another option to add:

 

Lmao, there are infinite options tbh, select cancel for more options. 😁

1 minute ago, Azza said:

Good to see some nerds in here. Feels more like home :3

Welcome home. 🤗😁

2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

That is one way of putting it!

Select cancel for more options. It's not the Truth though, just playing around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does not work that way. That is the illusion of reincarnation. In the highest degree of reality, you go on the path of enlightenment/immortality and reconsolidate the ego, or you decide to die and never reconquer the ego you had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quanty said:

Does not work that way. That is the illusion of reincarnation. In the highest degree of reality, you go on the path of enlightenment/immortality and reconsolidate the ego, or you decide to die and never reconquer the ego you had. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Arman said:

*cracks knuckles*

another lifetime pwnin noobs

*Background music: burn it to the ground* 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha. I guess that’s one way to put it. xD

Though, seriously, this actually makes sense on some level.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That which is not born does not die, that which had no beginning can have no end. ''Die'', ''End'' are human concepts. Given the total of all my spiritual experiences, there is no doubt that death is an illusion, false. We are more than the body, we are something which is beyond it. Existence is eternal, timeless. It will be forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Highest said:

That which is not born does not die, that which had no beginning can have no end. ''Die'', ''End'' are human concepts. Given the total of all my spiritual experiences, there is no doubt that death is an illusion, false. We are more than the body, we are something which is beyond it. Existence is eternal, timeless. It will be forever.

✌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just another social media. It will never get you any closure to reality.. totally bullshit i am leaving...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now