WelcometoReality

Sharing Our Favorite Enlightenment Videos

295 posts in this topic

Let me add this text, which is also said by Jiddu Krishnamurti:

The Thinker and Thought

Is there any relationship between the thinker and his thought, or is there only thought and not a thinker? If there are no thoughts there is no thinker. When you have thoughts, is there a thinker? Perceiving the impermanence of thoughts, thought itself creates the thinker who gives himself permanency; so thought creates the thinker; then the thinker establishes himself as a permanent entity apart from thoughts which are always in a state of flux. So, thought creates the thinker and not the other way about. The thinker does not create thought, for if there are no thoughts, there is no thinker. The thinker separates himself from his parent and tries to establish a relationship, a relationship between the so-called permanent, which is the thinker created by thought, and the impermanent or transient, which is thought. So, both are really transient.
Pursue a thought completely to its very end. Think it out fully, feel it out and discover for yourself what happens. You will find that there is no thinker at all. For, when thought ceases, the thinker is not. We think there are two states, as the thinker and the thought. These two states are fictitious, unreal. There is only thought, and the bundle of thought creates the 'me', the thinker.

So I guess you could say it's like this?
Thoughts ---> Thinker (thoughts) ---> Thoughts
Instead of: Thinker ---> Thoughts

Edited by Happiness

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Made this just now. After I started hardcore self enquiry one day, I suddenly decided to take a slightly different path on my way home from work and I stumbled on this beauty! Coincidence! :D

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

This video is sort of different from the rest but equally powerful. First time i seen it i almost instantly felt a shift and re-connection to source.

B R E A T H E