Star Net

Topics that You do not agree with LEO ...

72 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

What are the Topics that You do not agree with LEO ?

Why You do not agree with Him ?

Helpful discussion for everyone

That the "Brain doesnt exist".

What about when cirgeons open up your skull? Is there no brain? If we get a brain injury, how come something stops working as well? How about you smash your own head to see if there is no brain? How can we think if there is no brain? What, we think with our leg? Our hand?

Really ,Leo...

@Ether Nahm & Ether do not exist, “their” bodies, the ‘world’ they’re in, the earth, the entire universe, and the brain. That’s how free we are. That’s the degree that there is nothing to worry about. All a dream, illusion. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hi @Nahm

48 minutes ago, Nahm said:

All a dream, illusion.

When You describe everything as a dream, illusion, that means it exist.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Ether Nahm & Ether do not exist, “their” bodies, the ‘world’ they’re in, the earth, the entire universe, and the brain. That’s how free we are. That’s the degree that there is nothing to worry about. All a dream, illusion. 

Sike.

You really think we are living in dream? In a simulation? That we can unplug off the matrix?

What evidence do you got of that? You say we are living in a dream but dont we need to wake up every morning to know what a dream is? If we didnt wake up, how would we know what a dream was like? Have you ever woke up from the dream you call reality? If not, then you got no evidence.

@Ether When the surgeon opens up your skull, you are not there to witness it.
Somebody tells you that you had a brain surgery. Even if you saw a footage of said surgery, it is still a TV playing a movie.
How do you know that it is you on the table? Because you saw your face?
How do you know if you have a face? Because you saw yourself in a mirror?
You point your finger towards a mirror that shows something looking like a person and call that you.
You are imagining yourself as having a face that is the same face you see in a mirror because you assume that mirrors show you.

You do not prove the existence of a dream.
Dream is self-evident once you get rid of all proofs and assumptions.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 6/4/2018 at 8:49 AM, Ether said:

Sike.

You really think we are living in dream? In a simulation? That we can unplug off the matrix?

What evidence do you got of that? You say we are living in a dream but dont we need to wake up every morning to know what a dream is? If we didnt wake up, how would we know what a dream was like? Have you ever woke up from the dream you call reality? If not, then you got no evidence.

We are dream, we are not living in a dream. You perpetuate the addition of the matrix simply by thinking & speaking like that. It is not actually  “the matrix”, it is “Your Matrix”. ??

You’ll have to let go of evidence. There’s none if you say there’s none. Were it not for fear, you’d awaken today. 

You can wake up in a dream every single day, and no longer will you dream in your sleep.

What does it mean to - Realize? Perhaps it’s when you first see with your real eyes. 

“This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.” Rumi

IF you’re eternal, things like death are pretty funny. Cause you tricked yourself. 

“I just found out there’s no such thing as the real world, just a lie we got to rise above” J Mayor

You're living in a virtual reality that your brain constructs from the information it gathers from the body's sense organs. What enters your consciousness is just a tiny fraction of actual reality.

That virtual reality is everything you have. If I plugged your brain to a computerized virtual reality that feels very real, you wouldn't notice it. Your brain cannot know the difference between physical reality and virtual reality.

In a sense, it is indistinguishable from dream.

Edited by CreamCat

@Nahm I think you smoking too much weed maine

27 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Ether When the surgeon opens up your skull, you are not there to witness it.
Somebody tells you that you had a brain surgery. Even if you saw a footage of said surgery, it is still a TV playing a movie.
How do you know that it is you on the table? Because you saw your face?
How do you know if you have a face? Because you saw yourself in a mirror?
You point your finger towards a mirror that shows something looking like a person and call that you.
You are imagining yourself as having a face that is the same face you see in a mirror because you assume that mirrors show you.

You do not prove the existence of a dream.
Dream is self-evident once you get rid of all proofs and assumptions.

No, sure, the video footage could be faked, but is it JUST A COINCENCE every, single, person on this world, when performed by surgeons is possible to see their brains? How can this be a coincidence? If everyone has a brain, who says you dont have? You are hanging on Leo's words too much instead of seeing for yourself.

If you dont have a brain, shoot yourself in the brain, nothing will happen! Are you really serious? Do that...if we have no brain...lmao

Mirror: Look yourself in the mirror. Dont believe me? Go to another mirror...Still dont? Go to another mirror. If you dont believe its your face, then ask someone else how your face looks like. If they are serious they will represent your face as it is you looked in the mirror. Is it just a coincidence?

Stop believing Leo's words and see for yourself. If you dont understand this, you need more self-enquiry or maybe you will hang on to your own beliefs, you choice, its just that its not true.

@Ether I’m high on nothin man. Perhaps when you accept you are the voodoo chile, you too will chop down mountains with the edge of your hand. I’ll be the devil till then. 

1 minute ago, Ether said:

Stop believing Leo's words and see for yourself.

Interesting how you advise me to question my beliefs while at the same time refusing to question yours.
Treat the statement that 'Brains do not exist' not as a belief, but lack thereof.

Truth is not a matter that is decided through a consensus of independent actors.
Nor it is a matter of investigation of reason predicated on cause and effect.
If every effect needs a cause, then what is the cause of 'cause and effect'?
Is 'cause and effect' an effect, or a cause?

Your squirming ego is delicious :x

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

We are dream, we are not living in a dream. You perpetuate the addition of the matrix simply by thinking & speaking like that. It is not actually  “the matrix”, it is “Your Matirx”. ??

??

That you need to be as open minded as he describes. Sometimes it's just vanity and you require persistence with the same technique. Hardcore fucking intent.

Actually being too open can be a subtle procrastination technique.

Also the health stuff.

A lot of other stuff here and there probably. I don't know.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Well I know that most of people treat their daily life in a wrong way like :

1 - They say They are going to die but when They are dealing with daily life they treat their life like they will never die.

2 - They say pain is temporary but when They are in pain They deal with it like it is an endless pain.

3 4 5 .........etc I understand that

But When someone say that there is no reality ( Now ) and nothing exist ( Now ) that looks so wrong for Me.

And Maybe I am the one who is wrong

That direct experience is how you figure out the truth. I Don't think this is a good technique at all for finding the truth as this is also why some people believe the earth is flat. You can have two different people experience the same thing but that doesn't mean they get the same outcome out of it.

I don't agree on universal God.

I think the universe is just the universe, we're a part of it.

What knowledge do we have about God? How could we even talk about Him? How could an 'ant' understand the complexity of a car, rather than also the maker of the car indeed.

What I really don't like about Actualized.org is that they assume that God (The Maker, The Creator) and the universe (The Creation) are the same thing. They have no proof or ground for that. They just assume it, and speak like it's the ultimate Truth.

1 hour ago, Star Net said:

Well I know that most of people treat their daily life in a wrong way like :

1 - They say They are going to die but when They are dealing with daily life they treat their life like they will never die.

2 - They say pain is temporary but when They are in pain They deal with it like it is an endless pain.

3 4 5 .........etc I understand that

But When someone say that there is no reality ( Now ) and nothing exist ( Now ) that looks so wrong for Me.

And Maybe I am the one who is wrong

Yes, lets just all ignore whats in front of our eyes lol. They delusional bro