fireworld

If all is Conciousness, how do we then explain the Law of Attraction?

75 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

You are unreal. 

The "apparent" person I appear to be is "ultimately" unreal.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

There is nothing wrong with mental work (visualization), if you're trying to motivate yourself or stay on track with a goal (etc), but I'm saying, imo, you are not going to have thoughts alone "attract" what you want without working your ass off for it.

Perhaps I'm not being clear or perhaps you just disagree, dunno. 

Yes i disagree.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

8 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Yes i disagree.

Not a problem.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 I is unreal, imaginary filtering. Takes manifestation of dream now, and labels it a product of the past, then labels wanted as a product of the future. Making everything you want in dream, slightly unreachable in mind, by simply holding (and disregarding) resistant thoughts about it, projecting them on “other”- using an idea of me & and an idea of time to do this.  Mental effort is illusionary, a response to resistence, rooted in “other” perspective. Without the I in time, there is now, and there is no other, and the beauty and profundity of the moment are a miracle, and nothing is desired, and nothing is feared - the actuality there’s nothing to desire and fear. Then a million dollars is a penny, because you don’t care about either, there is no imposed fear preventing.  Is focus on wanted, is a good question. Just the word “can’t” is a rabbit hole. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Etagnwo +1 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I is unreal

Ultimately, yes. It's all "ultimately" unreal/dream/illusion, but in the present moment, I "apparently" appear to exist. 

Im not talking about "time", as time is an illusion, ultimately, which seems your post was referring to.

Example- I had a mother, she "apparently" existed for 71 yrs, but 2 months ago, she died. Who really died? Ultimately, an illusion, but on an "apparent" level, the person that I called mother that belongs in the story of "me". So, you'll say the story isn't real, ok it's not, ultimately, but "apparently", it is. The story continues even when you know it's only apparent and ultimately unreal.

So, when I said that, imo, LOA is unreal, I meant that within the "apparent" world/universe we appear to be in, I don't think it exists, hence is unreal.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

This explanation resonates with me. Yes, you could probably manipulate the content of the dream but is the story line you are trying to create really meant to be for you? I have noticed that whatever I thought I manifested never really worked out the way I invisioned it. Dah! But if you are this space of awareness than EVERYTHING is welcome, both good and bad. A divine dance.  

44 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Ever been with a real spiritual teacher/master/enlightened person?

They always make you feel like a million bucks. 

Why is that? 

You could feel like that all the time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Enough personal sniping. Please keep your conversations productive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

If you're offering your advice on how to fall in love with the act of child rape - then do you mind if I pass?

I am pretty sure @Nahm means by love is acceptance and forgiveness for the rapist. The act of rape hurts both the rapist and the one getting raped so he would stop it. It means that the rapist may have ill intentions, but if you think about it from his or her standpoint, you dont know what their background is and you do not know what their personality is like. Also what the rapist is made out  of is what @Nahm is made out of, consciousness.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

11 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

No need to abandon what you have learned in order to self serve your own little piece of paradise. 

I never said that. As always misinterpreting people and putting words in peoples mouth.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

10 hours ago, Anna1 said:

In my humble view, law of attraction is "unreal" (doesn't "apparently" exist), if it were real you could manifest.. "exactly".. the life/experience/objects you wanted, at all times. 

We already are manifesting all of this. We have been. Lol obviously law of attraction doesn't work through ego. If we want to manifest anything we want through ego, it wouldn't work. True manifestation comes deep from consciousness.