zoey101

Is it really my fault...?

38 posts in this topic

You can handle this  I believe ! 

I was very moved by this hole story   and Just want to express compassion ! Be strong women!  Peace 

Consider the mothers pain, i know its hard for you but imagine what she is going through, i guess the only person she feels some connection to with about her son is you, i could be wrong but if it were me i would just try breathe, meditate as said above and try imagine myself in her shoes.

If you don't want too, its completely fine either way but if anything i would try to connect with my heart and follow its guidance.

B R E A T H E

Not stubborness, Envy.

Might be some projection possibly. Stubborness would be more in line with pride and that's not it, if anything hubris.

As you said you need space to breath. What you do, do it for your daughter. How well do you know the mother of your friend? If she's usally calm, maybe you can get some closure together if emotionally painful.

3 hours ago, RichardY said:

How well do you know the mother of your friend?

I've gone over to his house and I've known her about as long as I've known him.. 

I guess I'll try... It's better than laying in bed another day, I guess...

I'm not sure what I can say to her... I just wish things would just freeze for a little while... 

Here is an example of an empowered woman , and some music for catharsis

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Thanks guys. I'll have to listen to these later once I get home. (don't want to interrupt the music my friend's mom is playing)

Things are a little awkward right now (we haven't really talked to each other since we got here)

We are just packing up his stuff at his house to put up into storage. It's a little weird seeing pictures of him.. His mom cries at every one she grabs... I don't know how to react to it right now... so I just hug her till she stops and keep packing... It all feels so alien to me right now...

Neither of us wants to go near his room right now... so I think we have both non verbally agreed to leave it for last...

But I'm feeling a little better today, being out of my house.

@zoey101 I am SOOO sorry for you! We are here for you :)

Your friend's suicide isn't your fault neither are the reactions of your husband.

Weigh your options. What is the best for you and your daughter?

Give yourself the love no one could ever give to you. Stay strong! ?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

More music. More empowered women.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

8 hours ago, Colin said:

Here is an example of an empowered woman , and some music for catharsis

7 hours ago, egoeimai said:

If that's powerful,check out krimh.

He is amazeballs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bi1OGQYdGrY

Holy cow!!! Those were amazing :D

1 hour ago, Colin said:

More music. More empowered women.

That was beautiful :) I love the attitude

I can't believe how talented she is

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, zoey101 said:

I know I didn't kill him... But I didn't help him... He was acting weird the past week... But I just focused on myself.... 

If your going to blame yourself for what you didn't do. Meanwhile just shovel in all the money you kept and didn't spend on charity, all the time you could've spent doing volunteer work, or just blame yourself for living the life you wanted instead of saving the world. If blame isn't useful, don't use it.

Also I'm really sorry I was really shocked reading this..

9 hours ago, Jamie Universe said:

If your going to blame yourself for what you didn't do. Meanwhile just shovel in all the money you kept and didn't spend on charity, all the time you could've spent doing volunteer work, or just blame yourself for living the life you wanted instead of saving the world. If blame isn't useful, don't use it.

Also I'm really sorry I was really shocked reading this..

Yeah.. you're right.. thank you

8 hours ago, Jamie Universe said:

Hope you feel better soon @zoey101 :)

I've been feeling better each day :) just taking it all in day by day (or at least trying to)

Hello i was just curious, was it this topic or another that i posted a very good picture on forgiveness? What has happened to it?

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, MellowEd said:

You should leave your husband.

He's calmed down from this whole mess :/ I don't know what is going on, but I'm just letting him do him while I do me till we are able to work together again.