Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

Trusting your Heart is the Secret No one is Telling You

20 posts in this topic

I wish I watched this video two years ago, and followed it passionately.

While watching this my awareness expanded, and I felt myself, and still do as I write this, as big as the city I’m staying in. This was only a beautiful surprise on top of the information in this video that summed up years of my research, and so made me cry like a baby.

I’ve never settled for one teacher because I knew there was something more. I knew the spiritual journey had to be simpler, and not so strict and limiting. This lead me all the way from Tony Robbins, to Lincoln Gregor who is a channel for a greater consciousness called the “higher self” (and we all have This higher self inside of us, it’s the goal of yogis to fully embody it).

“You must feel your hearts while you live your life and let that experience begin to replace the sounds of thoughts and the emotions the thought hold.”

I also liked when he said that although thighs may appear to be different than the creative energy we are, this appearance is still the creative energy. 

In addition, the higher self redifined affirmations for me. He says to affirm in your heart, not your head; and do so until such affirmations limit you in feeling your heart. With Matt Kahn, this wasn’t so obvious :) Peace and infinite love. We are all oneness, all is oneness.

Realize too my loves, that this forum is a place that typically makes us focus on our minds, to argue, defend and enhance the spiritually righteous ego. Enlightenment is not found in the mind, it’s found by focusing on the heart, and the creative empty energy always inside and around you. Do you want to be a slave to your mind for eternity? This video shows how you can be it’s master through heart-centered awareness. 

Without this simple knowledge it doesn’t matter how advanced you think your practice is, it will not work. This is the foundation we all need, and the only true practice required for enlightenment to the highest infinite dimensions of reality. All other practices are simply a compliment, and by product of this in actuality and happen naturally.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Indeed

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I do not have time to watch the video now..

I always feel frustrated when i hear the advice trust your heart or follow your heart. How do you do this?

Any good tips

Wow he still makes videos! I remember almost a decade ago when he had long hair. I remember he had a cool website called Sunlightenment :D Thank you for this reminder <3

??

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

lincoln is my favourite space cadet 

Just remember Solace, nothing he said in the video is incompatible with eating chocolate, masturbating, and playing video games :P

The kingdom of heaven is within.

4 hours ago, herghly said:

I do not have time to watch the video now..

I always feel frustrated when i hear the advice trust your heart or follow your heart. How do you do this?

Any good tips

Sit in a yoga pose and visualize loving energy flowing up your spine into your heart, then visualize your heart radiating love. Really feel it. This activates your heart chakra and helps open it up. Keep doing that and you will become more loving.

It also helps to bring up memories of intense beauty or love that you've experienced in the past.

You are sort of shifting your state with this technique.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What is talked about in this video is the spiritual heart. This is the deepest energy center in the human body, deeper than the 7 chakras. Focusing on the spiritual heart can heal and balance your whole chakra system, and release all karma out of our cells :) Lincoln has some great videos on it man!

@Colin That’s where I blend all of the teachings I’ve learnt together. From Matt I realized that those addictive tendencies only arise out of a lack of self-love and self-acceptance because we want to change the way we feel. What he said is that he loves himself too much to eat unhealthily, or be on social media for hours. He honours his emotions in that way :) Be careful not to use teachings to validate the ego, or the doer for your own evoltion into the highest realities possible.

Thank you all for reading and watching. I really appreciate it, cause I think this is so important to know about, it really is a secret!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thanks for much for the replies guys 

any good books about learning to access the heart chakra ? 

I want tk to make a daily practice out of this 

You're gonna take diet advice from this guy?

mattkahn.png

Are you fucking kidding me?

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Solace @Leo Gura

Do you think doing loving kindness / tonglen practice can train you to learn how to follow your heart?

@herghly Sure it can my friend, Even a simple smile, one step at a time can grow into heart-centered-embodiment :)

B R E A T H E

@herghly I agree. It all starts with a smile, or a little compliment to yourself. See everything through the eyes of beauty, see the redeeming qualities in the ugly :) 

Interesting ideas, everyone. Anyone else struggle though with the heart telling you to go in too many different directions?  My heart wants to go in the direction of finishing this song AND that song AND building an AI AND finishing a book AND doing comedy AND blah blah AND eight different youtube channels AND making 5 movies AND exploring math and philosophy AND giving it all up just to meditate AND etc etc.  How can we trust the heart if it contradicts itself?

It's like having 500 babies to breastfeed but only two titties.  ...Which is a frustrating scenario (i'm sure many of you can relate), which makes me resent the heart (with all my heart). Not complaining, first world problems I know I know. But like I'd almost rather do none of them and not trust my heart and just be a piece of shit to spite the creator or the heart or whatever, because doing heart-inspired actions 1 at a time is so slow and cumbersome and unsatisfying.

Or who knows, maybe I'm conflating/misattributing, and i don't even know what the heart is.

@Bryan Lettner Your heart is much greater than your personal desires to do things because if you go deep enough into your heart, you realize you are already complete, not needing to take any external action to fulfill you.

You find the deepest parts of your heart when your nervous system is relaxed through focusing on the spiritual heart center. Throughout your day, seeing everything that arises through the eyes of love helps relax you further, until all of reality becomes just love, until everything you see is the love of your heart. 

I confused those desires too man at the start with my heart. But the only true desire should be to be the empty awareness, and to be in the heart ❤️ 

20 hours ago, Colin said:

mattkahn.png

I gotta say I love Matt to the bone but daaaamn what a roast, that was awesome ??

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:45 PM, Colin said:

mattkahn.png

Take one look at this man during a work-out and then try to tell me he isn't a master of fitness. I dare you.