Tom Daniel D

There's a problem. I want to do the seemingly impossible.

101 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Robert said:

@blazed You haven't seen anywhere near as much as you think. Keep meditating and contemplating and you'll know what I'm talking about. You'll also stop putting words in my mouth at that point. -_-

pure arrogance.

utter waste of typing energy. Might as well squeeze rock for water.

What are you basing your useless dumb assumptions on ?

What's next you going to go tell sadhguru he needs to meditate more or you going to suck up to him because of his reputation.

This entire time you been basically down playing others and up playing your own stuff.

Just consciousness wearing another clueless mask that acts like its knows it all.

Edited by blazed

Again to CLARIFY im not saying you shouldn't help people.

What i am saying is YOU BETTER ENJOY THE PROCESS of helping people, without the reward.

Would you still like helping people and enjoy even through you gained nothing from it? and you didn't change the world one bit?

I mean everyone is already indirectly changing the world just by existing.

I can tell you right now you won't like the world if everyone gave up their jobs and started doing charity work, goodluck buying any consumers products, good luck doing your shopping in the grocery store, good luck ever watching a new movie again or a reading a good book.

Everyone is going to be out there building houses for the poor and making food supplies, and guess what happens when you get poor people comfortable?

That's right they breed and make more people which means more houses and more food to be produced, this is already happening thats why we're at 8 billion people worldwide and we're consuming and ruining the world.

So much ****ing good you guys are doing by destroying the whole animal kingdom and planet... see by trying to do good you do bad. Millions of animals are brought into consciousness only to die, so we can feed our selves.

BALANCE is the key.

You know what else likes to refuse to die and spread as rapidly as possible? Cancerous cells, humans as a whole are like cancer right now.

The more good you're trying to pour in, the more reality will offset it with bad, you can't have good without bad, you can't have lightness without darkness. You will never ever create a heaven of all goodness that defies reality and god's will in of itself.

If you think about it, the most peaceful world would be a world without humans, so shall we get rid of mankind my friends?

Edited by blazed

@blazed I agree that we shouldn't do good with the expectation of something in return. Do good because you are compelled in your heart and soul to do it and for no other reason. The action alone should be the reward. 

51 minutes ago, blazed said:

I can tell you right now you won't like the world if everyone gave up their jobs and started doing charity work, goodluck buying any consumers products, good luck doing your shopping in the grocery store, good luck ever watching a new movie again or a reading a good book.

54 minutes ago, blazed said:

If you think about it, the most peaceful world would be a world without humans, so shall we get rid of mankind my friends?

I think these two points a bit of deliberate exaggeration. I understand the point you are trying to make, but using a hyperbole like this won't help it. Obviously the entire world is not going to drop everything and start doing charity. That's nonsense. But the ones who decide to aren't going to single-handedly destroy the planet. That's what Politicians are for ;)

Again, I understand what you are saying and I do agree with some of it. Just try to stay a little closer to reality if you want your points to really hit :)

22 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

@blazed I agree that we shouldn't do good with the expectation of something in return. Do good because you are compelled in your heart and soul to do it and for no other reason. The action alone should be the reward. 

I think these two points a bit of deliberate exaggeration. I understand the point you are trying to make, but using a hyperbole like this won't help it. Obviously the entire world is not going to drop everything and start doing charity. That's nonsense. But the ones who decide to aren't going to single-handedly destroy the planet. That's what Politicians are for ;)

Again, I understand what you are saying and I do agree with some of it. Just try to stay a little closer to reality if you want your points to really hit :)

Exaggeration and tough responses are sometimes necessary, I see all kinds of gurus and wise people making exaggerated claims.

You can also downplay everything like politicians do whenever it suits them.

Basically bottom like, help people if you like helping people, day by day, process by process, regardless of results. Not because its the noble thing to do or it makes you a better person than others (more ego bigging itself up).

For example giving charity money is only good when it's discreet, not when you shouting off the top of your lungs about how good you are for giving money away like most celebrities, just trying to get onto people's good side.

You can do what the buddha did, to be fair most of the time the buddha just sat in his own blissfulness people came to him if they wanted or not, he didnt care.

Guy took care of himself first before anyone. You're responsible for your own inner experience, not everyone else's experience.

Edited by blazed

1 minute ago, blazed said:

Guy took care of himself first before anyone.

I agree that this is probably the first step to helping others. You need to be what you want to share. You can't be loving to others if you don't love yourself, you can't feed the hungry if you are starving, you can't help the poor if you are also poor. I am right there with you :)

"You can't give what you don't have" I've posted this on a few other discussions like this. It's something my pastor said in one of his sermons about a month ago and it has really stuck with me. You can't fix what's out there if what's in you is broken :)

@blazed Dude, you're bringing up so much other stuff. I don't have time to discuss all of that right now. Lol

I just hope humanity is able to move forward instead of destroy itself. That's all.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@Zweistein Good luck :) I hope you have lots of fun :) I will try to see if I can make a small project for my daughter to get in on :) she's better at making messes than cleaning them lol but I will come up with something fun :) 

Thank you for sharing!

@Zweistein Good job! You're setting a great example on this forum! :)

9 hours ago, zoey101 said:

that-escalated-quickly.jpg

lmao

@Robert @blazed @Nahm, I leave this forum for one day and a multi-paged post is formed because of an argument >.< lol but for all I know you all learned something by arguing/replying to each other, so plz don't start any arguments with me...

this_funny_meme_wins_every_argument_03.jpg

@Jamie Universe There were actually some very big things wrong with what you said in your first post, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to go against every single person in this thread. Lol

3 hours ago, Robert said:

@Jamie Universe There were actually some very big things wrong with what you said in your first post, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to go against every single person in this thread. Lol

He's still at it.

This entire thread:

Robert "your opinion is wrong, your logic is wrong, nothingness is not real, your experiences are invalid, go meditate more to be at my level".

& "I know it all, my opinion is the best, my logic is truth, I know everything you know nothing, listen to me, STUPIDS!"

& "stop putting words in my mouth!!!"

Trolling with a sprinkle of saltiness.

You win man, you are right!:D

PS. i dont even know what we are debating about, all i remember is robert just disagreeing and ridiculing others whilst quoting them.

Edited by blazed

On 5/30/2018 at 0:20 AM, Robert said:

@Nahm I wish I could give you and many other people a wake-up slap.

And I know I will one day. I will just slap billions of people really hard in the face.

Make sure you have ample hand cream.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Make sure you have ample hand cream.

First guy is Mike Dahlquist, why do i even know that...

@blazed ha! Ya. Weird. Ever do this? My wife and I do every once and a while. It really does slap the seriousness right out. Really appreciating your perspectives & insights as of late, btw. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@blazed Paint whatever picture of me you want. The truth will stay the truth, regardless.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you (and too many other people) continue to spout ignorant and unconscious stuff, so it's only natural for me to want to refute it as I've done a lot of work and have a lot of experience in the topic that this thread is about. I know what I'm talking about.

But I'm done with this thread, I won't beat a dead horse. I'll just hope that you guys continue to meditate, contemplate, read, talk to people, explore the world, etc. This is what I think it will take for you guys to finally understand why I refuted. Good luck.

For consciousness! ? 

Edited by Robert

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@blazed ha! Ya. Weird. Ever do this? My wife and I do every once and a while. It really does slap the seriousness right out. Really appreciating your perspectives & insights as of late, btw. ??

Me? I don't really have any desire or amusement from slapping someone. I used to have a punching bag though and it was a good stress reliever and a way to let out explosive energy.

Appreciate the kind words, I'm just recycling information that reality/the universe has given me, they all came from somewhere else, someone else, and it's forever changing experiences. The only things I am sure of as a constant never changing exprience  is the silence/emptiness/nothingness that is not changing.

I remember a quote somewhere maybe it was here on this forum:
a man asked a blind man "what is it like to be blind? is it dark/black?
The blind man replied "What is it like to not see from the back of your head?"

what would the world look like if we had echolocation :D

Edited by blazed

Blazed and Robert you should watch the video on the hyenas and the mantaray that Leo made some time ago. Also if one of you is trolling on purpose you should reflect on why you are not ashamed of doing so in such a place.

33 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

Blazed and Robert you should watch the video on the hyenas and the mantaray that Leo made some time ago. Also if one of you is trolling on purpose you should reflect on why you are not ashamed of doing so in such a place.

The irony is that you quote the hyenas and mantaray episode whilst kind of pouring gas into the fire (bringing it up again) , we gone over this a thousand times like Leo says in the video, do not use his video to call out other people (you are implying it).

Me and robert are ok. there's no hard feelings.

Edited by blazed