Tom Daniel D

There's a problem. I want to do the seemingly impossible.

101 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Tom Daniel D Liberated from the illusion of self, nothing ever needs to be said. This is all we can do. Nothing more is needed. 

You're ignorant. Many things need to be said and done otherwise life itself will be gone. All there IS wouldn't BE. Wake up.

9 hours ago, Quanty said:

Stop wasting your time with humanity. 

Awaken and you will know what to do and how to do it. Until then you really cannot help. 

You're a human being who is a part of humanity. That's why you're on this forum. And you will continue to need humanity until you find another group to go with.

2 hours ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

This is a tricky one. How can you ever know how the ripples of your actions will affect humanity? How can you know what to do, to reach such a far-out goal? Some of those who have done most good have just been doing their thing, while some of those who have caused the most suffering have been trying to fight it. Just be what you are in the here now, since this is all there ever is. If you are only right here right now, but keep chasing illusions of past and future, you will be distracted from where you are, and cause unnecessary suffering for the world around you. The distracted mind, while thinking about how to end suffering, will not pay attention to where he walks, how he talks, and will keep fighting the here now to bring it to some possibility he have imagined to be better than that which is. He will use all his energy trying to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the ignorant wise, while overlooking those he might be able to impact on a deep level just by being himself. 

You can impact the world and grow yourself at the same time. Just takes hard work.

@blazed The body is real, don't be stupid. If a lion was eating you alive you would feel the pain, the agony. Be honest. Tell the truth.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@Quanty Also, "awakening" doesn't give you all of the answers to life. You'll need to continue learning and growing.

@Robert You’re right. My ignorance is immeasurable. Seriously. I’ve only recently discovered this myself. Lol. Lions are dream stuff too btw. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Robert You’re right. My ignorance is immeasurable. Seriously. I’ve only recently discovered this myself. Lol. Lions are dream stuff too btw. 

I called you ignorant as a reminder, not because I thought you would take it as some huge discovery. I respect you.

And lions are real. People see them at the zoo all the time. Lmao

@Nahm I wish I could give you and many other people a wake-up slap.

And I know I will one day. I will just slap billions of people really hard in the face.

8 hours ago, Robert said:

@blazed The body is real, don't be stupid. If a lion was eating you alive you would feel the pain, the agony. Be honest. Tell the truth.

If you know the biological body will die and you understand that you won't be alive forever then that means you understand the future implies that you won't exist forever,  let's say I took a gun and shoot you right in the head now and you die, now you don't exist anymore,  no more logical thinking no more memories, if you can't self reflect then how could you possibly know that you existed, that any of this was real?

You see what you call real is only real as long as your alive if you contemplate death, nothing is real, everything is temporary.

I don't even know what real is anymore because sometimes non existence feels the same as existence.

That pain of a lion eating you is temporary once you pass out you won't feel it, also some people are born with a pain disorder so they can literally watch a lion eat them with no pain, these people usually die early in their lives because they unable to judge pain or danger.  Pain is just a survival tool, it wasn't design to torture you it was designed to help you stay alive.

Honestly I don't think you've done any work in this field of self investigation.

Did you know even people's memories change over time, and they confuse real with their own made up stories, apparently they took th survivors of 9/11 and wrote accounts on what happen, gradually over time their memories and stories changed dramatically, people like to idealize their stories and make them better.

So even your own memories are questionable, so again, what is real? Anyone claiming to know what real is the biggest bullshitter I know, and everyone in society thinks they know what real is, most people are arrogant, that's why you see people fighting and punching each other on the streets, because they both adamant that they are right.

Edited by blazed

1 hour ago, blazed said:

If you know the biological body will die and you understand that you won't be alive forever then that means you understand the future implies that you won't exist forever,  let's say I took a gun and shoot you right in the head now and you die, now you don't exist anymore,  no more logical thinking no more memories, if you can't self reflect then how could you possibly know that you existed, that any of this was real?

That's called death, something we all have to face. You lose consciousness altogether so you no longer have the ability to self-reflect. You literally can't ask what's real.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

You see what you call real is only real as long as your alive if you contemplate death, nothing is real, everything is temporary.

Something being temporary doesn't mean it isn't real. In fact, you calling it temporary shows that you acknowledge it. Please stop with the stupidity.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

I don't even know what real is anymore because sometimes non existence feels the same as existence.

That's a problem you have to overcome if you want to survive in this world. I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you to go to a mental hospital, but our mental health system is fucked up... So again, I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

That pain of a lion eating you is temporary once you pass out you won't feel it, also some people are born with a pain disorder so they can literally watch a lion eat them with no pain, these people usually die early in their lives because they unable to judge pain or danger.  Pain is just a survival tool, it wasn't design to torture you it was designed to help you stay alive.

You're right about this.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

Honestly I don't think you've done any work in this field of self investigation.

I've spent thousands of hours investigating myself. What about you?

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Robert What do you think ‘waking up’, is? 

I can sense you underestimating me...

@Robert

Your entire tone is arrogance and trolling, could you stop calling people stupid every 2 few sentences we get your weak mind wants to force your opinion on others.

You just admitted that existence and non-existence is pretty much the same and no one has an answer to what real is.

Enough said stop playing this shitty "i know it all, look at me, bow before me" malarkey.

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I can sense you underestimating me...

So defensive, your own ego is more of an issue than what Nahm is saying.

Edited by blazed

@blazed Listen, I care about you. I want what's best for you and everyone else. I love you and Nahm and everyone on this forum. I don't think you're stupid. I believe in you, which is why I took the time to address your arguments.

All I'm telling you to do is to stop with this whole idea that nothing real. First of all, it's not true. Secondly, it confuses people like OP who want to do good in the world. Thirdly, it will bring the most tragic consequences imaginable if people think like that for too long. Trust me, it's a terrible message to send.

We're all real and we are here. Now let's come together and live consciously! :)

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Robert I woulnd’t really need to. You didn’t answer the question.

I didn't answer because of how you worded it.

22 minutes ago, Robert said:

@blazed Listen, I care about you. I want what's best for you and everyone else. I love you and Nahm and everyone on this forum. I don't think you're stupid. I believe in you, which is why I took the time to address your arguments.

All I'm telling you to do is to stop with this whole idea that nothing real. First of all, it's not true. Secondly, it confuses people like OP who want to do good in the world. Thirdly, it will bring the most tragic consequences imaginable if people think like that for too long. Trust me, it's a terrible message to send.

We're all real and we are here. Now let's come together and live consciously! :)

Nothingness is real, it is the only constant in my being :)

I'm sorry you haven't seen it,

"Where is that moon that never rises or sets, where is that soul that is neither with nor without us, Don't say it is here or there, all creation is "that" but for the eyes that can see."

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other”
doesn’t make any sense.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don’t go back to sleep.
You must ask for what you really want.
Don’t go back to sleep.
People are going back and forth across the doorsill
where the two worlds touch.
The door is round and open.
Don’t go back to sleep.”

Edited by blazed

@Tom Daniel D This is such a cute one. I like his style here:

@Leo Gura

But Leo...if you're going to become The Cloth Bag Monk, you can't turn your Maslow pyramid (aka, life purpose) upside down. It looks awkward. If you had included a mastery, it would've been looking more balanced. Shaolin monks did that. Their spirituality is at the tippy top. They don't speak about it. Their actions is kung fu mastery. Only if someone is interested do they tell them about spirituality/no-self. Mother Teresa taught poor kids geography for free. That was her way of giving (mastery), even without the exchange of money.

that-escalated-quickly.jpg

lol

@Tom Daniel D I hope all of these posts aren't confusing you too much. I still think, no matter what, you should follow your heart :) if it is leading you to help others, then go for it! Real or not, this world we have "created in our minds" is really broken and messed up. If you want to strive to stand out from the darkness and shine your love on the world then do it :) Just don't go into it with any expectations and I think you should be okay :) 

People are gonna disappoint and hurt you, but that doesn't mean you have to stop your mission and fall to the dark side. Just exude love and stay genuine!

@blazed You haven't seen anywhere near as much as you think. Keep meditating and contemplating and you'll know what I'm talking about. You'll also stop putting words in my mouth at that point. -_-